Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto (3309 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Thinkfree(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pretty in a purple skirt and looking blissfully happy, this is Sasha Obama pictured with boyfriend Clifton Powell Jr., 24 – two days after her mom Michelle let slip she was dating.

DailyMail.com can reveal her new man is the son of Ray actor Clifton Powell, 66, and a former college basketball star who now works as a commercial director creating content for Nike and Peloton.

He was also close friends with Ian Alexander Jr.– the only son of Powell’s Ray co-star Regina King who tragically took his own life in January aged just 25.

The couple are believed to have gotten together after Sasha, 20, moved to LA last August after dropping her studies at the University of Michigan and switching to a course at USC.

Both Sasha and her sister Malia, 23, are now based on the West Coast with the older Obama sibling taking a job as a script writer for Donald Glover’s new Amazon project after graduating from Harvard last year.

On Tuesday, former First Lady Michelle gave an update on her daughters during an appearance on the Ellen Show – telling the host: ‘They loved the Jonas Brothers. Now they are bringing grown men home.
https://zapiforum.com/question/sasha-obamas-new-boyfriend-is-revealed-as-the-24-year-old-son-of-hollywood-actor-clifton-powell/

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
A
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by bibianna(f): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good for them!

2 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by OBALOLA55(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
OK
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Nyascobar1414: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
I'm from ezinihite mbaise
what happen...
Almost all threads I've been seeing this
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by AsiwajuJagaban: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Clifton powell very funny gee

His performance in Ice cube's 'Next Friday' was superb

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Exkandayee(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

what happen...

Just wanted you to know
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by posty56: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Don't care
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Rahkman: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Make Obama dey watch this girl,she dey very wayward ,she fit carry belle come house one day

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Stallionhorse: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tall guys rule..
Am proud to be a tall guy
Girls fall in love with us like default ..
Only on my street like 7-9 girls always admire me when I come out.. I feel like a celeb all the short guys shut up till I pass by..

3 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Doesn't look like Sasha to me.
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by LordIsaac(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
These one do not have vision for American politics at all. He may be wishing he had a son.
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by LordofNaija: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

what happen...

Hope you are also wicked like your kinsmen?
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Nosayer: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rahkman:
Make Obama dey watch this girl,she dey very wayward ,she fit carry belle come house one day

The parents are classy but the girls are something else. Speaks a lot about their permissiveness even in governance.

Dating is not waywardness for a 24 year old though unless she's jumping from man to man.
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Murjem(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Haba which kind Oshodi bend and select type of skirt is she wearing...??

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Nyascobar1414: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
Just wanted you to know
ok
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by salisuammy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obama's daughter is dating the opposite sex? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Lamanii22(f): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Murjem:
Haba which kind Oshodi bend and select type of skirt is she wearing...??
lol rich people don’t dress much… only Nigerians dress to kill
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by engrchykae(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Nosayer:

The parents are classy but the girls are something else. Speaks a lot about their permissiveness even in governance.

Dating is not waywardness for a 24 year old though unless she's jumping from man to man.
what is classy in Obama messing up of Libya like a common thief?
Children reflect the parents.
That's because children are real, they don't care about image laundering.
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Benwallt(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2022
They both look like fulanis
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Afonjashapmouth: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2022
So many things dont add about the family as far as I am concern
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2022
cool
Ok
Re: Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto by Robertgreene1(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Junkies....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend / Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? / Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.