Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Chrisland’s Dubai Five And Our Digital Footprints - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland’s Dubai Five And Our Digital Footprints (202 Views)

Chrisland Dubai Trip: Mother Chrisland School Girl Rape Victim Cries Out / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland’s Dubai Five And Our Digital Footprints by News1234: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Most parents like to think that their generation’s burden was the heaviest. And that today’s children are too soft and spoilt by the easy life to be up to any good. Well, I disagree. Or let me put that a bit differently: I don’t agree completely.

The debate about just how far astray today’s children have gone was sparked afresh by the juvenile sex video of students of Chrisland School, VGC, Lagos, who had gone for the World Schools Games in Dubai between March 8 and 14...
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/chrislands-dubai-five-and-our-digital-footprints/

(1) (Reply)

Miss Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World. / NUTM Appoints Babs J. Omotowa As Founding President / 4th Inaugural Lecture Series Of Edo State University Uzairue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.