Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink (44523 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring / Man's Fingers Cut Off Niger State During Failed Kidnap Attempt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by MtDave55: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2022
They de gather intel for on top nature free gift as if they no know Nigeria No: Drug Lord.

For this country it's either you are in APC or risk being targeted.

Respect to all ganger farmers
This thing supposed to be legalize so that we can be getting high and forgetting the sorrows in this dam country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by pafo(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:
I'm 12 days clean today. Sunday will make it 2 weeks of no smoking.
No THC in my blood. No carbon monoxide in my lungs. No carrying of lighter upandan.

No more unnecessary extremely high libido.
No more munchies. No more red eyes like say Apollo de catch me.

12 days clean after steady daily blazing for about 4 straight years. Make una help me thank God �

Come and give this testimony after 60 days. I'll praise God for you then.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by jyz200(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2022
illicit:
If we no dey high ni
Suicide for plenty....
Sincerely
Sober life is just boring

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by PericomaNwankwo: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:
No THC in my blood. No carbon monoxide in my lungs. No carrying of lighter upandan.

12 days clean after steady daily blazing for about 4 straight years. Make una help me thank God �

Congrats, although it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by rex21: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Raxxye:
The name of the drink is "Dead Man's Fingers", yet people are still ready to buy it and drink. I even wonder the idea behind the manufacturers giving it such a name.
Na wa o!
But you nor see anything bad in calling a car 'honda evil spirit'
Or calling a football club 'the red devils' ??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by PericomaNwankwo: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2022
jyz200:

Sincerely

Not really, sometimes I enjoy being sober. Inshort, for someone that's always high, sobriety is the new high
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by sapele914(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Doctor Dre said pass the dutchie & stay low key BG, cos you lost all your homies love.

You Bleep with me, it’s a must that I Bleep with you.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by rejoice4eva(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Thank God for your life.
You can take a step further, by accepting Jesus Christ into your life. This will further solidify your inner mind.
You will begin to digest the Word of God and receive inner strength to overcome completely by attending Bible believing, preaching and practicing church.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Everyday dem dey give buhari problem for this cawtry...

Una no dey tire??
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by davillian(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

I been no wan talk before
But bro you on break grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by pek(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2022
A lot of things don't add up. How is DSS involved? How come it is the day a drink is launched that they raided the hotel? What is connection between the drink and the cannabis? All I see is a rival company doing everything it can to stop the launch of the drink.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Blakpot: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2022
This drugs subculture our youths have gladly embraced is a result of western influence.

The growth of social media(IG, Snapchat) has definitely played a huge role. If u check there a substantial growth in the use of marijuana(in different forms) from the period of 2014 till date. This growth is more obvious amongst the female population.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by sapele914(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2022
pek:
A lot of things don't add up. How is DSS involved? How come it is the day a drink is launched that they raided the hotel? What is connection between the drink and the cannabis? All I see is a rival company doing everything it can to stop the launch of the drink.
I believe it was launched on April 20th? If you know, you know.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by sapele914(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Blakpot:
This drugs subculture our youths have gladly embraced is a result of western influence.
Cannabis (Morocco) is indigenous to Africa & The Middle East, go & read your history properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by lymelyte(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
bro4u:

It's still early to thank God for you
imagine 12days out of over a thousands days

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Kaxmytex(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Cheap publicity, after seeing dead man's finger, my head no fit unsee am now, all I just want to do is to have a sip right now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Blakpot: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Cannabis (Morocco) is indigenous to Africa & The Middle East, go & read your history properly.

I'm aware of that.
I didn't say the west introduced marijuana to us. Rather was referring to the role social media has played in its increase in consumption especially amongst young women.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by bro4u: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
moneyissweet:
If owu hold am for two days now he will go back to his vomit.

I no take d talk serious, but with determination he can make it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Emmy000seun(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Bro hope say no be break or vacation na hin you go grin Tho! 4 years is ,still a joke!! I've been smoking since '09 tho shocked cheesy..and it's cool with me because it's a eye openergrin..no quoting..life is personal,..Live and let's live
CandyOps:

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Golan007: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
owiko:
The inscription on the label alone should be absolute turn off for any normal person

You do know that's British slang for crab hands right?
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Golan007: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:

That's why it is called Morocco.

grin
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Remnants of THC is still in your blood. Just saying. It takes more than 12 days for it to leave your system.

Anyway, nice one. Even though we both know that you can't entirely quit weed. A tolerance break is needed after four years.

I've gone a year without smoking before and it was the best.

Now, just two puffs and my head is upside down.
Glad you're taking a break.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2022
In my state, Delta, never you take any drink called "root" from any man. If it's not bottled beer, don't drink. When you see small children taking the so called root and you immediate them, OYO. The same warning I gave one of my friends that followed me to my younger brother wedding, he refused to heed to my warnings and followed boys to drink the "root", it landed him in hospital for over a week. I thank God, that it ended well, by now I wonder what people would having saying. The rate of drug abuse this days is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by illicit(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2022
jyz200:

Sincerely

Very very

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by datamillionaire: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Keep it up bro. God will help you

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by dnawah(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Infrequent users (less than 2 times/week) can test positive for 1-3 days. A moderate user (several times per week) can test positive for 7–21 days after last use. A heavy user can test positive for a month or longer after last use. People who eat marijuana may produce a positive result for 1-5 days. Which side way u fall?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by muyico(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Oje market and beere.idi arere and molete. Located at ibadan in oyo state.dis party is bin hold dere evry sunday evening.and no 1 check on dem! Sound no strange 2 me
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by themanderon: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Good on you. In order to sustain this progress stay away from people and places where those things are done and you will be home free.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Legalese(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Mr dude, so people would go from smoking weed in a hotel in Asokoro to bombing trains in Kaduna.
Think again, I'm sure you can come up with something better.
Lightorder:
mr man, that is how it always starts
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by mariovito(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Good.

But its too early to celebrate.

Give us update in a months time.

CandyOps:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by JayPeeOham: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Congratulations Bro... It takes real courage to overcome an addiction!

You're on the right path and always remember that you are stronger than you know!! cool

Cheers man!!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Realists(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
It's going to end in hush hush...

Except Hausa/Fulanis are not involved.

Na today...

Had Nigerian anti drug's agencies been doing their jobs, properly like Indonesia, Honk Kong, Saudi Arabia & the rest. Ibo youths would have been declared an endangered species by the year 2023. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Army Arrests Notorious Kidnapper "Burtu" In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.