Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager (1267 Views)

Vacancy - Assistant Human Resources Officer / Vacancy: Assistant General Manager, Laundry Services / Vacancy: Assistant General Manager, Janitorial Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
We are an upscale Wine Bar, Cafe and Restaurant situated in the heart of Ikoyi Lagos that caters to only high net-worth clientele.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager (preferably female) to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently in our community café and Wine bar.

Ultimately, the successful candidate will be expected to help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our esteemed guests.

Below are the job Roles and Responsibilities
• Resolving customers’ enquiries and grievances in a professional manner
• Opening and Closing the Restaurant
• Working with the Manager to ensure that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations of Lagos State government
including Crowd, noise control, hygiene, waste disposal etc
• Calculate future needs in kitchenware, glassware and small appliances and work with the manager and Central Procurements to procure
• Assists to coordinate communication between client-facing of the house and non client-facing staff during operational hours
• Work with the Manager to prepare, implement and monitor shift schedules
• Advise Manager on the processing of payroll for all restaurant staff
• Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
• Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues and share with Group CFO, Line Manager and other senior staff
when required
• Work with the Manager to arrange for new employees’ proper on-boarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms from Central
Procurements)
• Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations throughout the restaurant – Peak and Non Peak periods
• Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus working with the Manager and Head Chef,

Key Requirements
1. Must be Female
2. A good University Degree in Humanities or the Social Sciences.
3. Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the Nigerian hospitality industry is a MUST
4. Additional certifications in hospitality industry is an added advantage
5. Resident around Ikoyi, Victoria Island , Ajah, Obalende, Yaba or Ebutte Metta axis

Some Benefits
1. HMO
2. One Free Meal a day
3. Accommodation
4. Competitive Remuneration

All qualified candidates to kindly send their CVs to via email to jobs@spronks.com on or before May 1st 2022
Call or Whatsapp 08170016502 if you require any further clarifications
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Send in your CVs
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Hiring !
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Richy1981: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
We are an upscale Wine Bar, Cafe and Restaurant situated in the heart of Ikoyi Lagos that caters to only high net-worth clientele.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager (preferably female) to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently in our community café and Wine bar.

Ultimately, the successful candidate will be expected to help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our esteemed guests.

• Working with the Manager to ensure that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations of Lagos State government
• Calculate future needs in kitchenware, glassware and small appliances and work with the manager and Central Procurements to procure
• Assists to coordinate communication between client-facing of the house and non client-facing staff during operational hours
• Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues and share with Group CFO, Line Manager and other senior staff
when required
• Work with the Manager to arrange for new employees’ proper on-boarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms from Central
Procurements)
• Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations throughout the restaurant – Peak and Non Peak periods
• Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus working with the Manager and Head Chef,

Key Requirements
1. Must be Female
3. Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the Nigerian hospitality industry is a MUST
5. Resident around Ikoyi, Victoria Island , Ajah, Obalende, Yaba or Ebutte Metta axis

Some Benefits
1. HMO
2. One Free Meal a day
3. Accommodation

All qualified candidates to kindly send their CVs to via email to jobs@spronks.com on or before May 1st 2022

Must it be female, can an experienced male apply
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Richy1981:

Must it be female, can an experienced male apply
Yes you can but there is a short listing process
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2022

Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Even me too Vivi? grin
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

Even me too Vivi? grin

Hahahahahaha
My friend, leave this place
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahahahaha
My friend, leave this place
I won't..gimme a job grin

If you still in Lagos, wink!
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

I won't..gimme a job grin

If you still in Lagos, wink!
Yeah I am in Lag.
Sorry for the late response.
How have you being bro?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
How much is the pay?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
JosephJP:
How much is the pay?
N100k gross
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

N100k gross
There are 3 different offers you made.

I don't have work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or ever done similar role in the Nigerian hospitality industry which you say is a MUST.
Amongst the 3 offers you made, which can you offer me. I've got a degree in international relations.
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Yeah I am in Lag.
Sorry for the late response.
How have you being bro?
I'm fine dear

Will buzz you soon wink
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
JosephJP:

There are 3 different offers you made.

I don't have work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or ever done similar role in the Nigerian hospitality industry which you say is a MUST.
Amongst the 3 offers you made, which can you offer me. I've got a degree in international relations.
pls what 3 offers?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

pls what 3 offers?
3 job advert you made.
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
JosephJP:

3 job advert you made.
Company Driver
Asst RST Manager
And a collection of different Positions.
If you dont have experience in Hospitality then maybe a driver?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Company Driver
Asst RST Manager
And a collection of different Positions.
If you dont have experience in Hospitality then maybe a driver?
I can manage that of a private driver if the pay is ok
I got 2 kids and need a job as ASAP
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
JosephJP:

I can manage that of a private driver if the pay is ok
I got 2 kids and need a job as ASAP
Its a company driver role not a private driver.
There is a difference please.
Do you have some experience with small repairs and facility management too?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Its a company driver role not a private driver.
There is a difference please.
Do you have some experience with small repairs and facility management too?

These are two different jobs in one.
How much is the pay?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
JosephJP:

These are two different jobs in one.
How much is the pay?
If you answer the question, then I can tell you.
A driver that can do both gets paid differently from just driving
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

I can multitask and can do whatever is needed of me if my employer would pay good.

I told you earlier I got family to take care of.
Pls get soon as possible.
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

If the pay is good, why not?
How much is it?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=vivaciousvivi post=112262608]
A driver that can do both gets paid differently from just driving [/quote

How much?
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by iamkingdaniel: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

when required
Procurements)

Key Requirements
1. Must be Female

Some Benefits
1. HMO
2. One Free Meal a day
3. Accommodation

Just shot my shot, I hope I get considered. I am a male well experienced in hosting and supervising events.
Re: Vacancy: Assistant Cafe/restaurant Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
iamkingdaniel:

Just shot my shot, I hope I get considered. I am a male well experienced in hosting and supervising events.
Good luck!
Although we are really looking for a female but....

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Cursed Me In This Life. / Nicon Has Started Inviting . / UBA Test In Ibadan Tommorrow For HND And OND Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.