Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding (43226 Views)

Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Frenchblood: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
In a recent chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the BlackBox interview series, the singer turned politician revealed that he was disappointed with the former EME signee for not showing up at his wedding.

"Was I disappointed that he wasn't at the wedding? I was but I know he tried because there was a show with a lot of the artists...I think it was One Africa,".

"As a matter of fact Tiwa ended up...there was business class and she took economy seat so she could make it. But he called at the time that he was so sorry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBrLlTCTBA

https://www.instablognews.com/2022/04/banky-w-i-was-disappointed-wizkid-didnt.html?m=1

What are your thoughts ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Malory: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
The biggest Bleep up from Wizkid. Someone that brought you to limelight you refused to attend his wedding. Even if you have show in the moon that day you suppose attend the wedding

338 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by God1000(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
WizKid should humble himself, never forget the person that brings you up

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Rotiix(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol just move on bros

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Wazobia2216: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abeg, no vex, you wed again

Abi na that same one wey you don do since year before Christ

You dey invite fire, wizkid go naked ya wife for one musical shoot, then you go rest!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Nwibii: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wazobia2216:
Abeg, no vex, you wed again

Abi na that same one wey you don do since year before Christ

You dey invite fire, wizkid go naked ya wife for one musical shoot, then you go rest!

15 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Romanoff(f): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmn.

Banky obviously over estimated his relationship with Wiz.

Sometimes you go tink say person na your best friend till you realize say na like acquaintance them dey see you.

Just move on from them.

I believe it's the relationship between two of them that didn't let Banky sue Wiz. If na US, cash out niyen.

Contract na Contract.

285 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by nony43(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
People will disappoint you. The good thing is that he apologized.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Honourable1901(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
YoU shouldn't be ,you sef be celebrity and you what it entails
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by inoki247: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just rest and move on...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by slawormiir: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Wizkid my niggar

Banki w should forgive and forget

Lets move on

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Rastaramsey(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
They say he is very meek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He decided to snub his benefactor's wedding..

The last straw that broke the camel's back was that he reacted LOL to the story..m

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Oddfinder: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Seunmuzi: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by xpressionx(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Forgive him he's a wizKID

5 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Biglittlelois(f): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
I think Wizkid apologized and gave reasons why he couldn't make it, but it is so obvious he was disappointed, he should move on jare, such is life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by rhymesu28: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
wink wink good for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Opon wizkid ti sun Banky gba f'olohun

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Rave90: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmmn..picture perfect.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Passionate888: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
But he said he understood he missed the wedding because of a concert that happened that same day

5 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Fearyourcreator: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is unnecessary from Bankole except na those bloggers dey find attention...

7 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Honestfrend: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's passed now.. Move on please.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by YoungLionken(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Davido comes to mind..

But let bygone be bygone...
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Basheer22: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wizkid no dey do eye service and him no dey pretend.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tunapawizzy: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
these ones can't move on in peace...u said u know he tried, u said he apologized, then u went on to talk about how Tiwa took economy instead of business class to be able to make it ...even when dem no ask u that one....meaning Tiwa try but wizkid no try....i am not a big fan of wizkid but Banky dey provoke reaction from wizkid.....

12 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by jericco1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sorry next time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos / Charles Okocha Getting Well In Hospital (Photo) / Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.