Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot (12158 Views)

Could This Be Solution To The Unsuccessful Fiverr ID Verification? / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / The True Story Behind Swiss Pharma Nigeria Ltd(swipha) Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by StoriesUpdate: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrotile Boss

Chief Dr. Ibeh Ezekiel Ifeyi is the CEO of Swisstech Industries Limited. Here, he talks about Anambra’s development, his company and more. Excerpts:

HOW WOULD YOU SAY ANAMBRA STATE HAS PERFORMED AT 30?

Anambra is doing well as a state. Just recently, you see a lot of estates being developed. People are developing properties and some are buying. Government is equally trying to build roads and so on. There is growth. Recently, the government built our international airport, which is equally commendable.
Anambra people are not doing badly. In fact, if you are a rich Igbo man, what really comes to people's mind is that you must be from Anambra. That is to say that Anambra state is synonymous to progress. All we are asking from our government is for it to continue to encourage us so we can keep shining like a star.

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER REMARKABALE ABOUT A TYPICAL ANAMBRA STATE INDIGENE?

Anywhere we are, one thing we are known for is our enterprising spirit. We are hardworking people. Wherever we are, we like to develop that area.
When Lagos marked their 50th anniversary, we were among the 50 people who were interviewed due to our contributions to the growth of the state.

TELL US WHAT SWISSTECH INDUSTRIES LTD DO GENERALLY?

Swiss Metrotile is one of our brands. We have other businesses that include spare parts, logistics and bonded terminals. But as Swiss Metrotile happens to be a brand that we are in love with, we try to do whatever we can to give it support.
As a result of the love I have for Anambra, when we started Swiss Metrotile eleven years ago the first place we entered was Anambra, not minding that I reside in Lagos. Our first office was opened in Awka and then from there, we moved to Lagos, built in Port Harcourt and then Abuja. We are building one now in my home town and in Owerri.
We try to fill a need. People need a house and Igbos need quality buildings in their hometowns. That is why we decided to start from the East because all Igbo people, especially the Anambra man, have good taste.
After the Nigerian civil war, every one of them thought about home and, thinking home means they wanted to build the best. When we started this business eleven years ago, we noticed that some roofs were fading away and some had leakages. The good ones we had then were very expensive and we decided to bring a solution to these challenges by reducing cost without compromising quality.
If you really want to make it in whatever business you delve into, what you should first think of is how to provide solution to a problem and not the money involved. If you are able to provide a solution, the money will follow.

SWISS METROTILE HAS BEEN SELECTED AS ONE OF THE 30 BRANDS PROMOTED BY ANAMBRA PEOPLE. HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU SEE YOUR ROOFING SHEETS ON HOUSES?

It gives us a sense of accomplishment because it is one thing to do a good job and another for people to recognize it. AIT has given us an award as a good brand, including NTA and ABS. And today you are recognizing us. I think it is a good thing and that shows we are doing a great job. I keep telling people that we will keep going forward though the economy of the country is not helping matters. We face a lot of challenges, especially when the price of the dollar goes up or as many are flooding the market this day with inferior roofing tiles, it is a big challenge because most times costumers do not know the difference. Our resolve is not to drop our quality as our vision and mission of building a quality brand is firmly fixed in our thinking not minding the challenges.
I Studied Business Administration and bagged my MBA in International Business Relationship. We know what it means for a company to have a good name. When people trust your brand, it leads to brand loyalty. When that happens, whatever you sell under that umbrella succeeds and our mission is to build a trusted brand not only in Nigeria but in Africa as a whole.

WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE?

We have a lot of plans. We are thinking of manufacturing in Anambra very soon, but in other things apart from roofs. I wanted to bring my partners to Anambra to manufacture roofing tiles, but we found out that it is not viable in the entire Southeast. A good roofing tile goes through the oven about seven to eight times, so you need constant electricity supply to oven bake them. I will advise the new administration to see ways they can do something about power supply even if it means private- public partnership. All the states in Igbo land may as well decide to come together to pursue the issue of power and I am sure they will achieve it. Once that is achieved here in the South-East, investors will be falling heads over heels to outdo themselves in setting up industries and the resultant effect will be jobs, jobs and jobs and massive revenue for government.

WHAT OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS HAVE YOU MADE TO ANAMBRA STATE?

We have given a lot of scholarships in my hometown. During the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, we made some provisions for Anambra State. I have been able to talk to the governor, especially about the road network around my hometown. I have provided a lot of street lights in my place, including transformers for electricity. So, in our own little way, we try to invest in human capital development.

WHAT ADVISE DO YOU HAVE FOR NDI ANAMBRA AS WE CELEBRATE 30 YEARS AS A STATE?

Anambra has grown to be an enviable state. I am happy that the people who have governed us have tried their bit.
What I am pleading with all of us is that we continue to grow from strength to strength. And when it comes to governance, let us search for the honest ones who have the interest of the people and state at heart. So, in as much as we thank our leaders for what they have done, we are also asking them to keep improving. They can do so joint venture projects with some well-meaning Anambrarians and companies like Swisstech Industries LTD in real estate sector, construction of good road network and investment in power generation which will encourage investments and turn Anambra into an industrialized state.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/

8 Likes

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by emmabest2000(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
StoriesUpdate:

[b]WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER REMARKABALE ABOUT A TYPICAL ANAMBRA STATE INDIGENE
?

Anywhere we are, one thing we are known for is our enterprising spirit. We are hardworking people. Wherever we are, we like to develop that area.
When Lagos marked their 50th anniversary, we were among the 50 people who were interviewed due to our contributions to the growth of the state.
@We like to Delevop anywhere we find ourselves......
Nwanna welite olu grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Asggt: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
True words

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Hextor(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Alright noted
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Nezzjnr: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Very easy to say cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Ikegift4real(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
One of the reasons why my work space like me.
I am all about solutions

8 Likes

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Starboytwo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
H
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by AllKnowing: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Alex again?

1 Like

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Pufaf: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
True...

1 Like

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Insightful
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by silverlinen(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Damn....this man dey go places
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Mightymanna(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
I have nothing to say
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by olaztek(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
There are lots of people who have solutions but Nigerians are too poor to afford the solutions.

12 Likes

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Poliokio: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wise sayings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin
Developers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
AlexReports and all this yeye paid hyping
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by kennybuluro(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do you want to buy a PS4 console without hassle?

Do you want to buy original controller for your console?

Do you wish to hack and Install PKG games on your PS4 console for as low as 1k per game.

Then do not hesitate to call/what'sapp: 08110193544

As you already know, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by BabaIbo: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na advert be this abi wetin?
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by toujurs: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
olaztek:
There are lots of people who have solutions but Nigerians are too poor to afford the solutions.
they are greedy, that is why Nigerians can't afford their solution.
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by OfficialSam(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Following
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Agbebakun22: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Truly igbos are known for devt and no wonder they're busy developing cambodia,pakistan,india,indonesia,malaysia,bangladesh with drugs is it not wonderful achievements from our brothers in afghaeastern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by blowjohn(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
They always make these kind of quotes as if they matter. Its easy to make success quotes when ur rich and swimming in money.

The youths need capital.

Not quotes.

1 Like

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by cherryCola: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
olaztek:

Then it was not a solution, because solution solve
anything under any circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by azuba4u: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI OR ANYIM PIUS.
AND SEE HOW THE ECONOMY WILL BOUNCE BACK TO BETTER.

VOTE PDP
LETS TRY NEE THING

1 Like

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Proudlyomonna: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anambra people are very enterprising and wealth creators.
Anambra Amaka.
Igbo Amaka.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by moneyissweet(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Go and seat down, did the useless youths or his village people give him capital when he started his own business.

Rather they are busy smoking ogbomosho weed looking for who to kidnap and collect ransome.

blowjohn:
They always make these kind of quotes as if they matter. Its easy to make success quotes when ur rich and swimming in money.

The youths need capital.

Not quotes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by NOwazobia: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2022
You guys should also tell us the behind the scene hardwork undecided

Most businesses are like that, and when it come to an igbo, it's a different ball game all together.

It would be easier for an Elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than to find an igbo man who has integrity in business. undecided

I am not a gentle man, so becareful what you say on my mention. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Microsports: 2:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Proudly igbo Items for sale Ps 4(no pads,one game)....125k 10inches bed....30k Lenovo laptop(8gb ram 500hdd corei7).100k ceiling fan(small coil)....6k binatone standing fan....8k Location is owerri Quote if interested
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by fineboynl(m): 3:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Microsports:
Proudly igbo
Items for sale
Ps 4(no pads,one game)....125k
10inches bed....30k
Lenovo laptop(8gb ram 500hdd corei7).100k
ceiling fan(small coil)....6k
binatone standing fan....8k
Location is owerri
Quote if interested
can I see the Lenovo?
Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by fineboynl(m): 3:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Igbo makes there money from business through cheats, compromise, fake products and insincerity.

It's difficult for genuine and sincere tribe to make it big just like that in a short time.

1 Like

Re: Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot by Truth80: 3:27am On Apr 22, 2022
olaztek:
that's mentally poor but not physically poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / Naira Falls To ₦‎1,260/$ In Parallel Market / International Breweries Shreholders Meet, After Six Years Of Posting Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.