Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Do I Know A Business That Is Registered Under CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Know A Business That Is Registered Under CAC (326 Views)

My Phone Number Is Registered To An Opay Account / Q1 2018: 7.98m Workers Are Registered Under The Pension Scheme – NBS / 7,710,564 Workers Are Registered Under The Pension Scheme As At Q3 2017 – Nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know A Business That Is Registered Under CAC by Abfinest007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening famz,it been a tough day for me please ignore any grammatical error .my keypad types a lot of shit since buhari came into power, so straight to the point which is"there's this business I want to invest in but I don't know where their office is.secondly how do I know a business that is truly registered under CAC .I want to protect my interest and that of my friends .thanks

Pls moderator ,move it to front page for me to get d needed answer thanks
Re: How Do I Know A Business That Is Registered Under CAC by ayoncox: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Good evening famz,it been a tough day for me please ignore any grammatical error .my keypad types a lot of shit since buhari came into power, so straight to the point which is"there's this business I want to invest in but I don't know where their office is.secondly how do I know a business that is truly registered under CAC .I want to protect my interest and that of my friends .thanks

Pls moderator ,move it to front page for me to get d needed answer thanks
That it is registered with CAC is not a way of knowing that your money is secured.
But if you want to confirm visit services.cac.gov.ng the link is on the webpage
Re: How Do I Know A Business That Is Registered Under CAC by bibianna(f): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's not all businesses registered under CAC that are genuine.

They approve business names but don't investigate if your business exist or not!

My dear, pls be careful!
Re: How Do I Know A Business That Is Registered Under CAC by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
https://search.cac.gov.ng/home

On that link you'd see where to search by the company full name
Don't forget to put the type of business. Company, enterprise, Ltd by trust etc

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Suggests That He Might Make Twitter An Open Source Software / Best Loan App In Nigeria / The Unknown Secret To Getting International Clients To Patronise Your Business-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.