Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Current Price Of GSD Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Current Price Of GSD Puppies (1859 Views)

In Need Of GSD Price Range / This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
I'm at a cross road of how much to sell my puppies.. My dog just gave birth last week,but I need to know current price of puppies so I don't undercharge/ova charge. Please help me out my fellow nairalanders
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is your dog purebred Or mixbreed?? Share pictures
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by tym92(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pictures
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by adekanmi852: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
okay
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
So sorry,I haven't replied,I travelled outside lagos,once I return I will post pictures
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pictures attached

Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Attachedisthepicture
Namdeenero:
Is your dog purebred Or mixbreed?? Share pictures
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
datigboguy:
Attachedisthepicture
I can see Rottweiler and GSD in those puppies therefore I can say they’re cross breeds. Pet quality dogs, no specific price range
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
They are GSD,the parents aren't from 1 specie of GSD,but the puppiesare 85% GSD.. The male puppy is going for 25k while the female 35k.. I stay at Alagbado but can deliver anywhere with a token.
Namdeenero:
I can see Rottweiler and GSD in those puppies therefore I can say they’re cross breeds. Pet quality dogs, no specific price range
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
datigboguy:
They are GSD,the parents aren't from 1 specie of GSD,but the puppiesare 85% GSD.. The male puppy is going for 25k while the female 35k.. I stay at Alagbado but can deliver anywhere with a token.
What do you mean by one specie of GSD? GSD is only one breed.. Like i said your pups are a mix of Rottweiler and GSD, you can post the parents
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Namdeenero:
What do you mean by one specie of GSD? GSD is only one breed.. Like i said your pups are a mix of Rottweiler and GSD, you can post the parents
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Mckandre(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Remove GSD from ur mouth osiso angry
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please enlighten me on the name? That dog is just 11months
Mckandre:
Remove GSD from ur mouth osiso angry
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by ChristoBam: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namdeenero:
You've never seen GSD pups before?
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by ChristoBam: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
datigboguy:
Please enlighten me on the name? That dog is just 11months
Your dog is a GSD. And it's as pure as you'll get for that price. Nairaland people will tell you that's it's mixed. But the ones they call pure go for at least 200k.

You should sell the Male 35k and the female 40k.
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
ChristoBam:

Your dog is a GSD. And it's as pure as you'll get for that price. Nairaland people will tell you that's it's mixed. But the ones they call pure go for at least 200k.

Stop deceiving the Op and yourself. Those aren’t GSD
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is what a German Shepherd Dog looks like.. Anything outside this is a mutt

Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Remember I said earlier that my dog is 85% GSD.. I know what a full breed looks like..
Namdeenero:
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
datigboguy:
Remember I said earlier that my dog is 85% GSD.. I know what a full breed looks like..
Your dog is not up to 50% GSD chief. But whatever rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Okay Sir..
Namdeenero:
Your dog is not up to 50% GSD chief. But whatever rocks your boat
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Mckandre(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
ChristoBam:

u can get a gud GSD for 45-600k depending on were u search, even better quality than what the OP has. Ok, I know were the confusion lies here, is it because the dog has a black/tan color pattern? Let me tell u something, Theirs more to a dog than its colors bro.I just dey laugh whenever he mentions those quality percentage like some AKC/EKC judge. However, why's he having such a hard time finding a price tag for his suppose GSD pups ? did he steal the pups mother when she was a pup or what? Let him sell the pups on any price tag that moves his market but where I'll have issues with him is calling those mutts pups a GSD.
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Omo ehn been searching for a good non ped Gsd sth solid since yesterday if you see what people are sending to me ehn
If I was new to the stuff I’d have opted for em but now I know better
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by ChristoBam: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namdeenero:
Not every GSD looks like this. Why're you talking like you know about GSDs but posting ignorant stuffs like this.
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by ChristoBam: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mckandre:
u can get a gud GSD for 45-600k depending on were u search, even better quality than what the OP has. Ok, I know were the confusion lies here, is it because the dog has a black/tan color pattern? Let me tell u something, Theirs more to a dog than its colors bro.I just dey laugh whenever he mentions those quality percentage like some AKC/EKC judge. However, why's he having such a hard time finding a price tag for his suppose GSD pups ? did he steal the pups mother when she was a pup or what? Let him sell the pups on any price tag that moves his market but where I'll have issues with him is calling those mutts pups a GSD.
The structure, the ears, everything looks like a German shepherd. Is it because it's not double coat or something.

You can be lucky and get a good pure GSD at 50k or so. But if you're holding 35k and need a GSD. That's what you're getting bro.
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Namdeenero(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
ChristoBam:

Not every GSD looks like this. Why're you talking like you know about GSDs but posting ignorant stuffs like this.
I stopped taking you serious when you said the Ops dog is a GSD. No need arguing with you, it’s obvious you haven’t owned a GSD before.

1 Like

Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Taystee: 6:42am On Apr 28, 2022
ChristoBam:

The structure, the ears, everything looks like a German shepherd. Is it because it's not double coat or something.

You can be lucky and get a good pure GSD at 50k or so. But if you're holding 35k and need a GSD. That's what you're getting bro.

OP do not let anyone confuse you this is not a gsd, it's a mutt.
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by Mckandre(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2022
ChristoBam:

apologies

Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by datigboguy(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Okay Sir,
Taystee:

OP do not let anyone confuse you this is not a gsd, it's a mutt.
Re: Current Price Of GSD Puppies by ChristoBam: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Namdeenero:
I stopped taking you serious when you said the Ops dog is a GSD. No need arguing with you, it’s obvious you haven’t owned a GSD before.
I have 2 GSDs and a Boerbel. Well documented on this section. But I know what I paid for them and it's not cheap. If I'm going to get a dog at 35k, that's what I'll be expecting.

(1) (Reply)

xxxx / Gsd Puppies From This Combo Available / Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.