Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi (8618 Views)

Change Your Airtel Mifi Password In 5 Easy Steps / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / How To Unlock Airtel MIFI Unlimited Alcatel-made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by henrygold100: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
I had airtel is doing promo of mifi , 5k with 5gb. So how good is it. Who have used it befor?

With all this comments, I have decided not to buy again. What of mtn How much is it, and how well is it?

3 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
henrygold100:
I had airtel is doing promo of mifi , 5k with 5gb. So how good is it. Who have used it befor?
yeah, it's 5k and the router is 10k. But I heard from my friend that bought it that they steal people's data a lot

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Like your 20gb go just vanish like kilode angry

I'll buy it just to give them the benefit of doubt but if they try rubbish with me, after dragging them out on Twitter, I'll hack it and use it for another network

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by railone(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
It doesn't steal your data.

One of the best accessories to buy for your phone and similar gadgets.

The one of 10k wasn't available in my location. Patiently waiting for the next promo

5 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by pat077: 1:17am On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:
yeah, it's 5k and the router is 10k. But I heard from my friend that bought it that they steal people's data a lot
more like double charging? Is it possible to unlock it and use other sim with it?

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by pat077: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:

I'll buy it just to give them the benefit of doubt but if they try rubbish with me, after dragging them out on Twitter, I'll hack it and use it for another network
is it possible to unlock it and use other network with it?

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by pat077: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2022
railone:
It doesn't steal your data.

One of the best accessories to buy for your phone and similar gadgets.

The one of 10k wasn't available in my location. Patiently waiting for the next promo
what is the difference between the two?

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 5:00am On Apr 22, 2022
pat077:
more like double charging? Is it possible to unlock it and use other sim with it?
yeah, there are guys that do it at computer village

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:17am On Apr 22, 2022
I bought it.
I was only given 5gb of data which didn't even last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by shezy14(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:

me self gave them the benefit of a doubt, the mifi restart itself alot due to the fact that it get really hot when using it, but that was still manageable for me, but Airtel Na scam, Dem go charge double when I dey browse, I go do subscription of 20gb Na only 8gb I go use, e don finish. Na for here I later sell am add money go buy MTN mifi

3 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by calabaman(m): 5:47am On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:

Not true.

I bought the 5k bundle and was given 50GB, It is what I am using to reply your post almost 23days later.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by calabaman(m): 5:47am On Apr 22, 2022
pat077:

no it's not.
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by calabaman(m): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
I bought it.
I was only given 5gb of data which didn't even last

That came with the mifi as a promo.

Sub for data and see the amount you would receive

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by pat077: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:
yeah, there are guys that do it at computer village
can they do it remotely? Not close to computer village
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TheWolfen(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:
They steal people browsing data or information? Which one?
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by railone(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2022
pat077:

one is small and can fit in your pocket so you get to carry it around. Lacks in range tho.

The other is big like the size of new model DSTV decoder. Has a longer range and stronger signal.

I intend to keep that one in the living room at home. it should cover the whole house while I share the data on it with the pocket one that I use when going out
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Airtel na thief.No buy their mifi or any internet router.The data they advertise is not the data they give.You go received 1gb but na 500mb dem give.

8 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by AgentGoat: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
henrygold100:

Heard
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by Newboss(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2022
shezy14:
me self gave them the benefit of a doubt, the mifi restart itself alot due to the fact that it get really hot when using it, but that was still manageable for me, but Airtel Na scam, Dem go charge double when I dey browse, I go do subscription of 20gb Na only 8gb I go use, e don finish. Na for here I later sell am add money go buy MTN mifi

Airtel has always been like that. I noticed it over 7 years ago and called customer care to complain and they were trying to explain it away. I literally measured it using all manner of parameters, yet I was always getting only 50% of the face value of the data. 200mb sub go finish after downloading 100mb content.

Ridiculous network

6 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by SKhanmi: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2022
pat077:

One is Vida M1 the other is Vida M2. Google the difference.
Airtel ain't doing any promo, just using marketing skills to sell the other mifi with no digital display at the original price which is 5k.

Bought the two so I know.

The promo is good though, I got 50gb when I subbed for 20gb or so.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by mrcrabs(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Don't get it, it's a trap the data zaps like crazy even without you using it. I am a witness I got one last month and I regretted.

5 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
mrcrabs:
Don't get it, it's a trap the data zaps like crazy even without you using it. I am a witness I got one last month and I regretted.
I've changed my mind oo. I'm going for the MTN MIFI. Extra 3K no go kill me. My peace of mind is priority

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by Henri244: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
henrygold100:
how I go take buy am? What's the process/procedures?
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
mrcrabs:
thanks for the eye opener
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by mrcrabs(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:
thanks for the eye opener

Those guys are thieves, imagine 20gb finishing in 3days without major downloads, I didnt stream anything. My brother was so furious because we had plans of using it to stream Netflix over the weekend after the weeks work when suddenly we could not login and then we received a notification our data has been exhausted, I actually threw it away no jokes, the pack and everything

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
calabaman:

That came with the mifi as a promo.

Sub for data and see the amount you would receive
I will try it and see
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by henrygold100: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
With all this comments, I have decided not to buy again. What of mtn How much is it, and how well is it
Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by henrygold100: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:
I've changed my mind oo. I'm going for the MTN MIFI. Extra 3K no go kill me. My peace of mind is priority
how is this mtn own, how much bonus

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by henrygold100: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
TechCapon:
abeg no vex , is router another type of big mifi or what. What is router

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by Iykopee(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
I bought the Airtel mifi for 5k and I got a 5gig data to browse with it. I must confess that, the 5gig lasted a month considering the fact that I watched movies with it online and some downloads.

Overall, it works very fine.

3 Likes

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
mrcrabs:

Those guys are thieves, imagine 20gb finishing in 3days without major downloads, I didnt stream anything. My brother was so furious because we had plans of using it to stream Netflix over the weekend after the weeks work when suddenly we could not login and then we received a notification our data has been exhausted, I actually threw it away no jokes, the pack and everything
thanks bro. I'm going straight for the MTN Mifi no dulling. Konga is even selling it for 7500. Airtel should get out with their wayo promo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Is The 5k Airtel Mifi by TechCapon(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
henrygold100:
abeg no vex , is router another type of big mifi or what. What is router
yeah, router is bigger and has stronger network and connects more devices

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo 4g Lte Is Bae / Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? / NCC, Nigcomsat Sign Mou On Release Of 5G Spectrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.