Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! (21704 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer??? / Should I Accept The Teaching Job? / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Islandlady(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2022
oneolajire:
Ladies are Soo soooo xoooo funny.

Your tone of asking the question means you have accepted the job emotionally. 70% of your intellect has started collecting the salary.

The romance offer is by the way which seems you may give in to if the pressure is much.

Funny enough, you might resume the job and owed several months, plus him taking advantage of you. Then leaving with premium tears.
if I had made up my mind I won't be here seeking advise So stop your conclusion if you can't help
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by yuping(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided goat and yam
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Stewart883(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Good morning Nairalanders! Have got this pressing issue, I need your advise on.

There is this business friend to my dad, who is in his early forties, he once asked me out for a relationship but I declined because he his married with two lovely children

So I have been on vacation from my job for some weeks now, so I decided to spend time in my family house
so three days ago he brought this job offer to me that I should be his new secretary since his old secretary have relocated abroad, I told him I will get back to him

Pls guys I am just confused and scared, I mean this man once asked me out and me being his secretary means we will be close to each other, I don't want any case of rape or sexual assault from him

Plus his new job salary is almost ×2 of my present job salary!

Could his intentions be pure or could it be that I am overreacting or reading too much meaning to this

Should I accept the job offer from him or not!
Pls I need your critical advise cry

I repeat don't take that job!!! That man is a gamer. He still has intensions of sleeping with you. If you take that job you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Testimony1988(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pray about it, to me it's like a bait, just stay put in your present work.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Kaxmytex(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
e go pound u ehn...

Na like diz e go be...
Hin no go pester u nah, u automatically gave him a green light if u accept his job, u needed more money and as a sharp guy, hin don grab, first month of resumption, hin go spoil u with gift, cash, hin go buy u food from eatery, drop am for ur desk, t.fare is on him, and ur brain go be like wow! diz man is so nice
Second month, familiarization don set in, small time hin don day ask u, ain't u hungry, let's go to the eatery nah, u no fit decline coz u no go wan turn him down, small time, hin don dey drop u for house, before u know it, u already accompanying him to a meeting in a hotel, damn! The meeting is 11pm in the night, oh! Shii the meeting ends 1am, OMG! he doesn't want police harassment for driving late in the night, oga don dey reason receptionist make hin help am book room...

Yes nah diz scene oga go pound u wella, he is not booking two separate rooms for just a night and hin no go allow u book ur own room...

5 Likes

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by abobote: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
No, except you have made up your mind to sleep with.
He doesn't need to ask you out, just by being nice to you, you won't know when fall for him. Coz, from your write up, you seems to be ok with him, just that he is married
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by sixtus239: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
That job is to lure you and get what he want afterward, he kick u out
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
You have already accepted the job offer, dont come here and be wasting our time..
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by enonche85(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
This thread should be in jokes section.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
if I had made up my mind I won't be here seeking advise So stop your conclusion if you can't help

The way you phrased your question seems like you already accepted the job and considering even giving him the cookie he is asking for, you just need enough emotional supporters to back you.

I believe you are a graduate, someone who asked you out and wants to sleep with you.

Your father's age mate, and friend.

But you are here asking foolish questions.

The salary that you won't even see more than one month, he will keep sleeping with you till you get pregnant anytime he is about to pay your salary & it will severe ties with your family. I hope you are ready to lose your family as a support system because of a job that doesn't even make sense to begin with?

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Thandiubani(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobicove:
You said the salary of the new job offer is twice what you currently earn however, you have to bear in mind that financial consideration is not the only factor to look at when deciding on whether to accept a new job offer.

If you feel that the man will start pestering you for sex and turn you into an unintended sex slave then reject the new job offer

Good advice.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by GBOYEBABA: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Keep your present work, he's only using the salary scale to enthise u so that u can satisfy his sexual urge. Dont be fooled my dear but be wise.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Juniorangel(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
RUN....
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerians are too money driven, reason we have corruption ruining the country.

Everything isn't about money. What about peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by zakkxx: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
My Sister don’t go ooo ! Joseph ran away from Potiphar's wife! Run oo if not you will fall!!
Islandlady:
Good morning Nairalanders! Have got this pressing issue, I need your advise on.

There is this business friend to my dad, who is in his early forties, he once asked me out for a relationship but I declined because he his married with two lovely children

So I have been on vacation from my job for some weeks now, so I decided to spend time in my family house
so three days ago he brought this job offer to me that I should be his new secretary since his old secretary have relocated abroad, I told him I will get back to him

Pls guys I am just confused and scared, I mean this man once asked me out and me being his secretary means we will be close to each other, I don't want any case of rape or sexual assault from him

Plus his new job salary is almost ×2 of my present job salary!

Could his intentions be pure or could it be that I am overreacting or reading too much meaning to this

Should I accept the job offer from him or not!
Pls I need your critical advise cry

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by CSNg: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
A man asked you out and you declined.

He now wants to use job offer as bait and you are here asking us JAMB question.

SMH for you!
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Juliearth(f): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
It is a bait, do not engage.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by elfiddy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na foolish girl na

truthsayer009:

The way you phrased your question seems like you already accepted the job and considering even giving him the cookie he is asking for, you just need enough emotional supporters to back you.

I believe you are a graduate, someone who asked you out and wants to sleep with you.

Your father's age mate, and friend.

But you are here asking foolish questions.

The salary that you won't even see more than one month, he will keep sleeping with you till you get pregnant anytime he is about to pay your salary & it will severe ties with your family. I hope you are ready to lose your family as a support system because of a job that doesn't even make sense to begin with?

The choice is yours.

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by dhtml6(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
We all know how this type of job offer use to be now. It will end in bed, and after that sack letter. . . .
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by jagabanksa: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
run ooo.Your dignity is much more than the money he is offering.I am pretty sure if you give this detail to your dad, he will never allow you to take up the offer(Unless that is what you want, though).
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by dannex4adx(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
qekng40:
OP, lemme help you sad

Like if you think the man will take advantage of her.

Share if you think she's over reacting

He wants to use the job as a bait for you! Be wise. Better days are ahead don't let the money entice you.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Skillsnigeria: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Benwallt(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
That a Viper is a beautiful harmless looking creature doesn't mean you should dance so close to it because when it strikes it is always lethal. Reject it you don't fancy fvck with him.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Funkybabee(f): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
I pity you if u don't know what to do
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Ndidi2: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
This thread should be in jokes section.
l agree with you..
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Johnchrix(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
He's intentions can never be pure at the long run, hell demand to visit your garden some day run my dear.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by yemmit90: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm thanks for this advise

If you dont see yourself having sex with him in the nearest future, reject the offer.

I am 100% he will ask you out again, and you will fall for him or eventually lose your job.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by ibechris(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stay where u are babe.

The matter no go end well.

Men can do anything to get sex from a woman but avoidance is the only sure way not to regret.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by MisterMan123456: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
He's trying to replace his sexetary grin
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by cuffee: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol thanks

I don't think he will consider you for the job sha
just be ready to suck his dick once you accept the offer. By the way, whats your favorite sex position?
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Elsucre042: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
My dear, pick up the job with a very good written clause attached to it. If he messes up take a bow and if you like you may claim damages(sue his ass)

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by cuffee: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
something tells me you want to fùck him cos of his big dick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do In A Job Interview / Please Help Me Decide On This Present Job Offer / Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.