Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation (420 Views)

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / You’re Worst Of All Our Enemies, IPOB Replies Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by Awkabigboy: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2022
I mean you don't see lion killing one another , you don't see tiger killing one another. Rather these animals form herds and attack other animals for feeding . Why then does a human being created in God's image kill , pillage one another ,yet they claim to be the superior of all God's creation. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by cherishmichael: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2022
It is everywhere, both in the animal kingdom humans are literally not the worse of God's creation rather they are the best of his creation, the only problem our kind is have is to overcome temptations and trials from the evil one, he's doing all this cause he knows that he has a short period of time.
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by realstars: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Humans are just a little bit higher than the angels.. The greed for vanity things in humans make them more dangerus.
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by BUSINESSMAN2: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Because the earth and everything in it is created for man
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by tollyboy5(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Awkabigboy:
I mean you don't see lion killing one another , you don't see tiger killing one another. Rather these animals form herds and attack other animals for feeding . Why then does a human being created in God's image kill , pillage one another ,yet they claim to be the superior of all God's creation. lipsrsealed undecided
Watch natgeo wild
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by Awkabigboy: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Watch natgeo wild
Like I said , they kill other animals to feed , we should be butchering cows to eat not ourselves
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by tollyboy5(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Like I said , they kill other animals to feed , we should be butchering cows to eat not ourselves
Snake eat snake , animal kill each other seen as rival from the same species .

Cannibalism is not alien to animal kingdom.
Tho I'm not justifying human wickedness
Re: Why Are Humans The Worst Of God's Creation by OBALOLA55(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
realstars:
Humans are just a little bit higher than the angels.. The greed for vanity things in humans make them more dangerus.
AGREED!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dream About 2022 Electioni / Inside Of University Of Lagos (video) / Question PDP Should Be Asking Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.