Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

2023: Lulu Fawehinmi Reiterate Commitment For Grassroots Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2023: Lulu Fawehinmi Reiterate Commitment For Grassroots Development (329 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Awards For All Students, 2019 / Apply Now For Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship Awards 2018 / 5 Tips For Editing Your Manuscript By Paul@lulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Lulu Fawehinmi Reiterate Commitment For Grassroots Development by adebayoabiola: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2022
ONDO WEST WARD 9.

Mr. Lulu Fawehinmi, aspirant, Ondo West Constituency 1 in the forth coming Ondo State House of Assembly Election has assured Party Leaders and Constituent of his commitment to ensuring that Grassroots Development is prioritized if given the opportunity to represent the people come 2023.

He made this known on the 13th of April,2022 during a familiarization your to Ondo west LGA , Ward 9.

While addressing the people, the aspirant of the All Progressive Congress (APC) reiterated the importance of grassroots development in the Constituency

He explained that without a proper and purposeful leadership aimed at driving development to the Grassroots level, it would be impossible to record an eve national growth.

In his words, " l believe the time has come for our people at the Grassroots to be holistically repositioned for economic wealth and growth"

"If given the opportunity, I assure you all that I will to the best of my abilities dutifully and diligently harness the resources of our people for the collective growth of all" he added

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Institute For Learning Data Science ? / PIND Trains 70 Niger Delta Farmers On Best Farming Practices / The Most Legitimate Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.