Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday (1944 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Afonjashapmouth: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Men marry who they love and women go for who is ready. Oga should have known better that Love is not enough. Even Adekunle Gold self switch from Orente to Love is not enough grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by blazingblender(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Jesus see disgrace oooob
Hope you chop better jollof rice and chicken and download it with better Heinkein
So you can have the energy to cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Jeon(f): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Candidlady: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Chef indeed

Cooked up story!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Mennnnnnnn,this breakfast hot die grin grin grin

Fear bannies and their everlasting manipulation of men and live long cool

1 Like

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by mekusmanuel(f): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2022
I don't know why I'm laughing
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Candidlady: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mennnnnnnn,this breakfast hot die grin grin grin

Fear bannies and their everlasting manipulation of men and live long cool

Oh my bax

Happy new year
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh my bax

Happy new year
Oh my dear candid, waxup? cool

It's been a long time..hope you good? cheesy
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Candidlady: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Oh my dear candid, waxup? cool

It's been a long time..hope you good? cheesy

Yeah very good thank you...

Hope you are doing great yourself smiley
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by yuping(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2022
undecided Atleast something was served.
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by judatech: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Naija gals...i greet o!
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by fourboys: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Sophiemikey: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2022
wow shocked shocked shocked dis one nah shocker oo
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Agbako grin grin grin
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Aklee4994(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Put everything you’re doing into plan

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ur mate dey surprise girl with marriage proposal, you wan surprise her with jollof rice ,& cake..shiooor
You were just an assistant bf for d 2yrs u tot u were dating her.

1 Like

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by kramer: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
mekusmanuel:
I don't know why I'm laughing

Because it's a fake story undecided
Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah very good thank you...

Hope you are doing great yourself smiley
Yeah....bless jah for Life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday by kelspinall(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
this is funny.. hahahaha sorry man..ever since she left in toxic way I dropped anything relationship..guy cheer up.they will tell you "I date for love and attention" big lies,they date for "money and who's ready to put the ring on it" if you are not ready for marriage and unexpected breakfast and pain in heart.then lash,smash and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Come Thro... / Reasons Why (nigerian) Women Are Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.