Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Best Spices To Use For A Delicious Stew Or Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Spices To Use For A Delicious Stew Or Rice (1067 Views)

Yay!!! I Made A Delicious Okazi Soup Pics / What Can I Cook With Dried Fish Apart From Soups, Yam Porridge Or Rice? / The Best Spices In Lagos- Earthblend Flavors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Spices To Use For A Delicious Stew Or Rice by camsyfoods: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders.

I have been asked countless times by people what spices to use for a delicious and aromatic food, especially stew. Perhaps you are even thinking, "What spices should I use for jollof rice?" Here is my honest answer to that question. The answer I will give you is a trusted one. They are very natural and 100% chemical free.

The brand to use is Camsy Foods. They have a variety of spices which I will mention in a moment.

1. Camsy Mixed Spice: This spice is a combination of various natural spices and is best for stew, jollof rice, to spice your meat, etc.

2. Camsy Curry Powder: Can be used for fried rice, stew, spice meat

3. Camsy Tumeric Powder: used for facial mask, for herbal tea, for general cooking

4. Camsy Banga Spice: used to cook banga soup

5. Camsy Onion powder: used for indomie , frying eggs, rice, meat, general cooking

6. Camsy Ginger Powder: used for your stew, fried rice, tea, etc

7. Camsy Garlic Powder: used for stew, and general cooking,

Are you wondering how to get it? Don’t stress yourself anymore. Reach out to this number via Whatsapp: 08068657647 or email: camsyfoods@gmail.com

Even more, there’s a business opportunity that Camsy is offering.

Do you want to start a business as a distributor? Are you an existing business and want to distribute Camsy’s products?
Are you an African shop in diaspora, we can also export our products to you.
Just send a Whatsapp message to[b] +2348068657647[/b] or email: camsyfoods@gmail.com

Re: Best Spices To Use For A Delicious Stew Or Rice by dettemanon(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oh, yeah! Thank you! I hate to eat tasteless rice. Growing up, I always had tasteless meals. My mother and grandmother made me eat them. It wasn't because they couldn't cook. It was because they believed that spices and condiments could harm children's health. But that wasn't true. When I was 10, I started trying ginger drinks. I liked the way a cinnamon or clove pod smelled. Thanks to my interest in spices, I became interested in cooking. Now I know how to cook many cool dishes and treat my guests. I'm a frequent customer at https://lecomptoirdetoamasina.fr/fr/ because I love cinnamon, coriander, chicory, cloves, and other spices and herbs.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,pls I Need A Daily Time Table Of Food / Amaka 1: I Have A Quick Question: Sos! / Solid Visible Dirt Particle In Sprite!?!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.