Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Guys, How Will You React to this pics? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You React to this pics? (53607 Views)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by lasheun: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Its over nah.
She would be sue and end up as just a girlfriend and not a wife of mine.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Lemmyler(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
She did it intensionally. She will continue to sleep in cell until she buys the items back
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by paix(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
The type of girls that have chosen for themselves to remain single forever.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by zakkxx: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oga thank God he show u before u wife her! Run ooo this one worst pass chidinma! She will kill u if u marry her! U de ask for advise!! Thank God u de alife! Report her to police let her pay for any thing u bought with your money! If na she buy all let her go with her wahala!!
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Send her to kirikiri for free. Malicious damage to properties of another is a criminal offense. Her family will pay to the last kobo.

Madness begets a stronger madness
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Otasikwe(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
killmods:
Na to arrest her and pay police to refuse her any bail from her family until I'm satisfied... she must get sense by fire by force
you pay police to refuse her any bail then same you will come and complain of police corruption my question is to b blame for abi d police dat u enticed with money or u dat corrupt d police
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Sparrk007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omo make she run for next 2 Year so that my eyes � will not see her if not na obituary

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by DaveHarry(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
On this matter, I can see lots of hypocritical responses. Buhari is far far better and original than most nairalanders.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Osobi32(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will let it slide for some months then wait for her at the bus stop and run her over with a car.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by subcbouy: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
After all this shit, you still show her love, fk her and...... You are crazy at all. Gragrahere menh shit!
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by LordErrk: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022

Material things kee u there. Omor she must collect.

You beat her, she come die nko?
You go wish sey you buy am cake for destroying your property. Best thing is to just hand the matter over to police
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by defolman(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Curved TV MADD OOOO
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Ifakiland(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

What would your reaction or first action be??

Remember violence is not an option grin

If I'm in a good mood, I'll burn her family house....if in a bad mood, ill get her arrested
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by King44(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lock her up. Sue her for damages.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Nmezor(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
yuping:
undecided legal ways, she most rot in prison.
Hmmm
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
Dude, A man cannot know the true color of a woman until after he marries her.

A woman will show you her color lite as a friend, her color as boyfriend, her color pro when the relationship gets serious, her color max after marriage, her color pro max when she births a male child and finally, her color pro max prime if she takes you to court.

This man. Be like you be Professor of Women Studies ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Olowosaudi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmm, seeming madness has it's corresponding greater madness. Once she sees this in you, it will reset her brain
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

No violence
I repeat no violence

There is someone she respect and fear alot in her family...just go and report to the person

Start from there first...

This are material Things it can be replaced....so don't beat her
simple imaginary yahoo boy
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by anyilalaz: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
A lady that can act like this can probably kill you in sleep. OP thank God that she unleash this violent attitude on your properties. If she a wife, end of marriage!!! If na gf, she go collect wotowoto!!!!
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Mayeldah(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wetin you do am?

Becos this vawulence and destruction is on another level

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by relicng: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will clean the house and continue with my Life.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by moneyissweet(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will clean up everywhere, change my phone number and then pack out of that house ASAP

Islandlady:
Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by tollyboy5(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
The only way I can have peace of mind after seeing my hard earned resources wasted by a fish brain is to respond violently.

I'm not a gentleman or a man of peace. I don't quench fire with water. I fight fire with fire.

God rest her soul in advance.
I'm a gentle man. I can't hit a lady for no reasons. I'll make sure she pays the last Kobo of everything.
I will make sure she end up in jail if she doesn't pay. I'll let it know to my lawyer how I have been battered severally to the point of death threat to add more to her problem in court.

If she get 10+ years sentence I won't be really happy I'm expecting nothing less than 35 years sentence.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by wiseoneking: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
The only way I can have peace of mind after seeing my hard earned resources wasted by a fish brain is to respond violently.

I'm not a gentleman or a man of peace. I don't quench fire with water. I fight fire with fire.

God rest her soul in advance.
Boasting about fighting and beating a woman? You need counseling on anger management and been a grown up as** ASAP
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by frankefe(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Did you say GF? Lolzzz. I just dey laugh
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by ArewaTech1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Just clean my home.
send her to her Father's home
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by frankefe(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
Boasting about fighting and beating a woman? You need counseling on anger management and been a grown up as** ASAP

I don't understand you...did u say beating a woman? Is the woman not a grown up with human head on her neck ? Please let's stop this dirty talk about woman been weak and they become foolish in their actions.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Olam09(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:

I'll kill her.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Bahamas95(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Even God knows I won't be able to control my anger.

No matter how rich I am I won't hear ABEG ABEG. She or her family must replace my properties and that would be the end of the marriage......All the religious leaders put together won't be able to plead with me to change my mind. I am like a cutlass with two sides,(Sharp and blunt) I give you any side you deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by comodo: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Anyways, I'll clean my place and same time clean her out. I wouldn't want to slide into wawulence.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by simpleseyi: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

No violence
I repeat no violence

There is someone she respect and fear alot in her family...just go and report to the person

Start from there first...

This are material Things it can be replaced....so don't beat her

The materia things will be replaced by who?

She will be at the police cell until her family replace all she damaged. If she has mental disorders, make her family carry her go Psychiatric hospital. No be for my house she go dey practice madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.