Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) (57726 Views)

So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) / Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by autotrader014(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
BigRocky:
I visited my village,my mom plantation and our natural environment smiley

Enjoy.

Where is your village please?
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Aaay: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Really
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Bestchisom(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ugaboy:
...Lols

I've met lot of u here
What do you mean boss
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
YaxxVille:
Baby boy steering pump how much?

Good pm. Its available sir. WhatsApp or call us. Contact is on profile

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
No it
Ayatullah:

A natural environment indeed. The best place to be to be healthy, physically and mentally and stress free is this sort of setting.

Farmers are indeed Queens and Kings. They eat fresh and breathe the best air, they do not suffer noise pollution rather they listen to the birds sing tirelessly.

BigRocky, I envy your mother. Extend my congratulations to her.

Thanks man
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
autotrader014:

Where is your village please?
Edo state
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Akinola100: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sirmuel1:

I love Pineapples too but it affect my tongue/taste bud. How do you cope with it?
Na bromelain (enzyme) dey digest your tongue making it feel rough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 6:47pm On May 19, 2022
BigRocky:
I visited my village, my mom plantation and our natural environment smiley

Enjoy.
That's a cool pineapple plantation. She's enterprising.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:
I visited my village,my mom plantation and our natural environment smiley

Enjoy.

Somebody is impersonating your moms farmland here Omo
https://yum.mom/image.php?id=5DTWY8.png
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

Am unable to access the link.
I for swear for the person papa
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

Please what's the person's name on Facebook?
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

Please what's the person's name on Facebook?

Check the attach photo to see your IP Address and device name and location

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

Check the attach photo to see your IP Address and device name and location

How does this relate to the person impersonating my post on Facebook?
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

How does this relate to the person impersonating my post on Facebook?

You just got hacked dummy, I hacked your iPhone, I have access to you phone
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

You just got hacked dummy, I hacked your iPhone, I have access to you phone

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go ahead and leak my nudes🤣🤣🤣

You are the most dullest person on Earth 🤣

My girlfriend's nude is inside 🤣🤣
Leaked everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go ahead and leak my nudes🤣🤣🤣

You are the most dullest person on Earth 🤣

My girlfriend's nude is inside 🤣🤣
Leaked everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok. I got you
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

Ok. I got you

Upcoming Yahoo boy🤣go and collect your money from the person that sold you this update grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

Upcoming Yahoo boy🤣go and collect your money from the person that sold you this update grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You talk too much bro. Just calm down and wait for it dummy
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

You talk too much bro. Just calm down and wait for it dummy

Ur papa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

Ur papa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is fine and your mama
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

He is fine and your mama

Nobody cares about the useless man that gave birth to a useless amateur hacker.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guy you Bleep up o
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

Nobody cares about the useless man that gave birth to a useless amateur hacker.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guy you Bleep up o

🤣🤣🤣 When people search the word “useless” on google your parents face appears as search result
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

🤣🤣🤣 When people search the word “useless” on google your parents face appears as search result

Uselessness is when an amateur hacker forget his job(pretend to know how to hack people's phone) and begin to roll in the mud like a pig.

Useless transgendered..

Ur parents nudes is inside my iPhone please help me leak it🤣🤣
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigRocky:

Uselessness is when an amateur hacker forget his job(pretend to know how to hack people's phone) and begin to roll in the mud like a pig.

Useless transgendered..

Ur parents nudes is inside my iPhone please help me leak it🤣🤣

Your mama go think say she get son. She failed in her parenting. I will FVCK her tonight and cum in her ugly face
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics:

My mama go think say she get son. She failed in her parenting. I will FVCK her tonight and cum in her ugly face

Ok bro go ahead👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Found In My Colleague's Locker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.