Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) (33575 Views)

Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Electrochemistry(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
favinvest:
With all due respect why are palestinians Muslims being unfair..

U pray on the temple Mount from Jan till dec daily..

jst allow the Jews go there and pray once a year ( on Passover),

you refused..

Is that one fair??

What are they even praying when their occultic gathering is just to explode innocent people and cause mayhem?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nova1988(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Enwhen:

You know even read am sef... but u wan tell me say u no know the trouble makers ?... Islam, u pple have work to do....your religion is known for violent , destruction... Just imagine a world without Islam ?...a peaceful one , without Terrorists and land grabbers

you would have a phone to write this rubbish without Islam. go and check the golden age of Islam. we gave you guys algebra, algorithms, calculus, geometry, chemistry, biology, medicine, and astronomy etc even the numbers you're using now are arabic-hindu numerals that we brought to Europe in the 12th century while Europeans were painting their faces blue and living in the forest.

but obviously you wouldn't know, because your slave masters have blinded you and made you belive that everything on this earth were created by them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by dododawa1: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Christan vs Muslim fight,babalawo will settle them one day.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by raymexx: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Gospelpreacher1 post=112177098]
Some older Palestinians urged the youths to stop throwing rocks but were ignored, as dozens of young masked men hurled stones and fireworks at the police. A tree caught fire near the gate where the clashes began. Police said it was ignited by fireworks thrown by the Palestinians.
quote]

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Thelife: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
hayzed19:
What are Isreali forces doing in Masjid Al-Aqsa.

Did you read the part where it state that your terrorist brothers are trowing stones from inside the mosque, so answer your question, what are Israeli forces doing in your terrorist mosque?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by PaedophileProph: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
From their very own book of Contradictions
Quran 5:20:26
And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Thelife: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rugaria:

Maybe The West should have relocated the Jews to North Africa where your Arab brothers have taken over through the sword while getting all riled up about the presence of the Jew on their ancestral lands...
Very convenient to see the injustices done to your Muslim Arab brothers but hard to see the havoc wrecked on other ethnicities by the same blood thirsty Arabs..
Kwantiniu..

Don't mind those brainwashed fool,they are all on Am Jazeera crying over there slave Master,meanwhile the Arab don't even give a damn about them.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Babalola0920: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Mooh247:

What's the population of Isrealis to occupy Egypt and Saudi Arabia

All this are fantasy

Isrealis can't even occupy Niger State or Oyo State

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Thelife: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nova1988:

you would have a phone to write this rubbish without Islam. go and check the golden age of Islam. we gave you guys algebra, algorithms, calculus, geometry, chemistry, biology, medicine, and astronomy etc even the numbers you're using now are arabic-hindu numerals that we brought to Europe in the 12th century while Europeans were painting their faces blue and living in the forest.

but obviously you wouldn't know, because your slave masters have blinded you and made you belive that everything on this earth were created by them.

Coming from an idiot living in past glory, so your slave master invented all this yet they still depend on the west for technology. What a fooolish being. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Empiree: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

West made an horrible mistake resettling Jews back to middle east after holocaust and 5 million jews massacred by Adolf Hitler's soldiers

Just like Fulanis and Almajiri after few centuries, modern day Isrealis would relocate again to another continent to cause trouble and tell others Jehovah gave them other people's land

They relocated from Middle east to Africa during the days of Pharaoh of Egypt, it ended in chaos for Egyptian with plaque and fermine

They relocated from Middle east to Europe, it ended in world war with Adolf Hitler killing 5 million jews

They are back in the middle east after over a thousand years of migrating around, yet peaceful middle east has turned chaotic

Now their next move is to Join African Union, to bring their wahala back to Africa, But South Africa and Egypt voted against them

If only Africans, especially Nigerian Christians can think like you?.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nova1988(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Thelife:

Coming from an idiot living in past glory, so your slave master invented all this yet they still depend on the west for technology. What a fooolish being. grin grin

slave master? they did not enslave me and forced their religion on me. unlike you.

whether it's past glory or not, the fact is this technology you're enjoying will not exist without the golden age. and besides most of the major cities in the middle East are futuristic take Dubai or Riyadh for example, the only poor middle eastern countries are the one your slave masters invaded and bombed because they wanted to steal oil. 69.5% of the world's proven oil comes from Arab countries, let's see how y'all would survive without it. grin
remember how only Saudi Arabia almost crashed the petro dollar during the arab-isreali war and the United States threatened us with bombs and Saudi Arabia said they can't and will not do anything. they later had to come and beg Saudi Arabia for her oil. grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Enwhen(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Nova1988:

You are saying rubbish, is it thesame education Islam now tag haram ??

islamicTerrorists, Islamic bandits, Islamic herdsmen everywhere killing people and shouting Allahu akba ...so fortunate I came to this Earth from via a Christian home...if it were via a Muslim home, walahi , I for question my religion ...u came to this Earth via a Muslim home which made u a Muslim , question Islam if there is any little truth in what I have said ....so much work to do on Islam ...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2022
The Land belongs to the Israelites, it's either the Palestinians learn to coexist peaceful or they will keep having problems.
One thing is for sure,Israel is going to continue living in their land.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Aboki99(m): 12:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
You see those Muslims enh...

They are so so dumb...

Na God know WTF is written in their stupid book that they get to cause trouble every Ramadan undecided undecided

I trust isreal

Them go give them wotowoto...

May God forgive you if u wrote this ignorantly. If you did it deliberately out of malice and hatred against an occupied people (Palestinians) living under apartheid, may God curse you and your types and put you in worse state in life than the Palestinians so that u will know what it feels to live under a callous tribe of people who are globally known to cause troubles everywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Judioro: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
we shall see, if God is no longer God of Israel
The god you're proclaiming is perhaps the easiest to debunk
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Judioro: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
The Land belongs to the Israelites, it's either the Palestinians learn to coexist peaceful or they will keep having problems.
One thing is for sure,Israel is going to continue living in their land.

This is why it's good to read. I'm sure you wouldn't have typed this if you've actually read the history of the land

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nova1988(m): 12:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Enwhen:

You are saying rubbish, is it thesame education Islam now tag haram ??

islamicTerrorists, Islamic bandits, Islamic herdsmen everywhere killing people and shouting Allahu akba ...so fortunate I came to this Earth from via a Christian home...if it were via a Muslim home, walahi , I for question my religion ...u came to this Earth via a Muslim home which made u a Muslim , question Islam if there is any little truth in what I have said ....so much work to do on Islam ...

trust me bruv, I've questioned islam very recently. it started around december because before now I was not a practicing Muslim it was just by mouth, then I started seeing bad things done in the name of my religion. i went into depression, I was even suicidal. the haters and the bigots words got to me, I was sceptical about my faith. i decided to do my research, I spent hours on youtube watching videos on comparative religion between Christians and muslim scholars, and i started reading the Qur'an and looking at the commentary. i spent the past three months doing research and Alhamdulillah, I'm more confident in my faith than every before. i saw the real truth, instead of listening to the bigots. i even just finished reading a 223 page book by Robert Pape on terrorism.(Dying to win) in which he studdied all sucide bombing and Islamic terrorism cases and he concluded "There is little connection between sucide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism or any of the world's religions rather nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal is to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory the terrorists consider to be their homeland" remember this was written by a Christian, not a Muslim. I urge you to look at this from another perspective. I'm not telling you to come to Islam, I'm just telling you to respect my beliefs just like how most Muslims respect christain beliefs because after all we love and believe in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Brownshoe: 1:33am On Apr 23, 2022
This their fight don dey long o, who get this place among them gan? Make everyone be on his own na.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:05am On Apr 23, 2022
factwriter:

Thought they said you never reply MENTIONS

The poster (you replied) must have made a seriously valid point grin
grin

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by compton11(m): 3:16am On Apr 23, 2022
PaedophileProph:
From their very own book of Contradictions
Quran 5:20:26
And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers
and the land is called Israel right? gringrin
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by otuedoremmanuel: 3:45am On Apr 23, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by baysan(m): 4:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Religion fanatics everywhere You go see all these uninformed Christians supporting Israel in Nigeria, little do they know that they are only few Christians in Israel. Judaism is the most popular religion in Israel. Judaism don't even give a damn about Christianity.
We even have more indegninious Israel Muslims than Christian
The Israel and Palestine war is not a religious Affairs.. But a war over Land Grabbing.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by muhammad4islam: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So, you mean all those sites where their forbears once lived and butued as confirmed by Palestinians includimg the bible and quranic confirmed sites now occupied by Palestinians are fake? If you had said that Jewish were scattered all over the world, I'd agree with you. Where they're presently occupying is their land, though they took some parts of Palestinian land which according to them was wrongly occupied by Palestinians

......"Which according to the was wrongly occupied by Palestinians".... we all know that it was not wrongly occupied; let focus on the truth.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by kwamerayban(m): 5:38am On Apr 23, 2022
You should try Arguing facts and stop ur religious and emotional bigotry.Peace
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
, the present land of Israel, is just like 1%percent of future greater Israel. except Jehovah changes his mind..the land of Israel shall be from Egypt , towards Saudi Arabia, reach to turkey and border of Iran. you shall live to witness it.
You're a day dreamer
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by VictorUSA(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2022
I don't know why all these islamic terrorists wont let the world rest.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by pquaver(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2022
hayzed19:
What are Isreali forces doing in Masjid Al-Aqsa.

Read the write up by op to see what they are doing there.. So you didn't read the write up and you you want to jump straight to argument.. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Gentlevip: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Hmm some here are still worshipping Israel over Muslims and Christians

All out of hate, propaganda, upturned prophecy, ...
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Thelife: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Nova1988:

slave master? they did not enslave me and forced their religion on me. unlike you.

whether it's past glory or not, the fact is this technology you're enjoying will not exist without the golden age. and besides most of the major cities in the middle East are futuristic take Dubai or Riyadh for example, the only poor middle eastern countries are the one your slave masters invaded and bombed because they wanted to steal oil. 69.5% of the world's proven oil comes from Arab countries, let's see how y'all would survive without it. grin
remember how only Saudi Arabia almost crashed the petro dollar during the arab-isreali war and the United States threatened us with bombs and Saudi Arabia said they can't and will not do anything. they later had to come and beg Saudi Arabia for her oil. grin

See this dumb fellow, guess your hopeless father didn't tell you about the trans Sahara slave trade, what a shameless being, worshipping his slave master, why did they need to enslaves you when they can easily invade your land perform genocide and inhabit the land. Una mumu never do.

Your slave master land that you think was triving is because of oil, and don't worry you slave, the world will soon move over crude oil so then we can see how your slave master will survive grin cheesy we will be waiting for the day they will give you dummy citizienship for slaving for them.

Can someone tell this dummy that the golden age doesn't start with his hisslam infact most of the invention you mention existed before your hisslam only that your hisslam is quick in changing history once it invaded a land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists / Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.