Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo (58314 Views)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Pastorsmile: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everyday , you hear about married women and boy friends. What is the world turning to?
Is not that there are no single girls again, why would boys or men abandon them and begin to hunt for the married women
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
That woman brain no connect well person don married finish and she still in love with an idoit boy
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Emdebby2: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
00FFT00:

She escaped death by whiskers after her yet to be identified boyfriend, suspected to be a ritualist butchered her?.
Like seriously?.
Nigeria journalism.
I give up.
I was wondering the same. How could someone who has already been butchered still escape death?
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Emdebby2: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Problem no dey finish for this country.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by zicoraads: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ondo State is notorious for ritual killings. The entire SW has a ritual killing problem.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Heavensent01(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
07kjb:

Focus on your skull mining region,u might be the next victim EWU

the thing pain the fool, I'm more safe than your kinsmen crying for help from ugm cannibalism

I can bet it you're not in Southeast, them go soon dey seized you people phone to check if you support ugm or not as per the Dundee wey una be

onye iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Dextre(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Person don marry still de keep boyfriend which kind life be dis. She got what she bargain for. What a useless woman.

Afonjas and demonic tendencies no be here.. Reason I run from them. They can never get tired hunting for head, skulls and body organs. But not for the timely intervention of the people, this idiotic woman body parts will have gone missing and we will read the sad news on nairaland front page.

Worthless write-up. Take a hike b****
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Dextre(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hassanmaye:

They always fornicate that's why they are raising bastards

Spoken like a true bastard. Lmao, you are in so much pain, talk to a shrink
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Kpengla(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Dextre(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Football wey be ritualist undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Omo

Yourba nah one kind stupid tribe...

Another day another mumu. Get off this tribal dick, you’ll achieve more with that.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Dextre(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
itchie:

Very stupid people and they will be claiming sophisticated.

Just like your name implies, your brain is itchy, take your meds mumu man
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Dextre(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
itchie:

Sharrap nobody eats human flesh in the east, just because of one story of cannibalism by some miscreants is what you want to talk about? Have you heard any of such incident again in the east since that time? unlike your God forsaken region of abominations where skull mining is a culture and everybody is a potential skull miner. The current rate is one week, one skull and it will soon get to one day, one skull in the God forsaken region full of evil. Spits!!

Morafuka, y’all are getting killed daily over there over simple things like going outside your house and you are here talking trash effortlessly. You reek of utter disgust, tribalistic bigot. You are dumb, uneducated and quite honestly I have nothing but pity for you. It will be hard to move ahead in life with this much hate in you
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by harmargedon: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Person don marry still de keep boyfriend which kind life be dis. She got what she bargain for. What a useless woman.

Afonjas and demonic tendencies no be here.. Reason I run from them. They can never get tired hunting for head, skulls and body organs. But not for the timely intervention of the people, this idiotic woman body parts will have gone missing and we will read the sad news on nairaland front page. grin grin grin grin

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by ComeToJesus: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Football wey be ritualist undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Omo

Yourba nah one kind stupid tribe...

Rasta, Easy!

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Origin(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lady unconscious, man escaped where are all these stories coming from then....

Who interviewed her. ? Or is this dem say dem say news.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by shortIGBOman: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

You Sabi them Wella. Awon eyan ShortIgboMan, KingOfAllIgbos, SlyDev, LeoDeKing, Jackson1993, et al. Na their trade be this.

But Ogun State, Kaduna and Borno are all safer than Anambra and Imo States. You can go to Ogun, Kaduna and Borno and come back in one piece. But you can not go to Anambra or Imo and come back in one piece.

You can never escape either Ritualist, Robbers, Kidnappers, Cannibalist, IPOB terrorist or ESN in Anambra or Imo. All foreign Countries, warned their citizens from going to the East. They termed the East as the most unsafe Region in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Skmoda360(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Afonjas and demonic tendencies no be here.. Reason I run from them. They can never get tired hunting for head, skulls and body organs. But not for the timely intervention of the people, this idiotic woman body parts will have gone missing and we will read the sad news on nairaland front page.

You know just get sense with that tribalist bul.lcrap you posted up there....if you wanna attack someone do so maturely not by carrying the whole tribe together.....your people are moda Bleep.ing cannibals, how about that? You eat strangers, how about that i.diot........
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Tukor1759: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:

When you hear of meth nko?
is better to consume meth than to �
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Samuelriano1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
LadyRosa:
cry

She said that Funmilola needed to be referred to the Federal Medical Centre for a service of a neurosurgeon, due to the deep wound on her head.

The head was the target all along.The guy don reason E -money sotee him decide to change him mind from playing ball. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo, after the increase in flight fare,I decided to travel by road.One of the worst journey of my life, I fear through out the journey sotee I just dey piss anyhow

At a point I felt strange,no be fear but a bit cold, inhuman.Wetin dey happen?!that's when I saw the "WELCOME TO OGUN STATE ".My ghost first see am Japa!Left me hanging embarassed embarassed embarassed

It only came back when I saw my siblings embarassed embarassed embarassed

What ifs na him full my head.
And to think your private parts will also be excavated. So them go just carry my "Kpekus" for nylon bag with a price tag of 1500 naira embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chineke melu umugi ebele embarassed embarassed

And then the breast Discussion will be like.

"Haha! One tousant five hundred jalee baba.O to bi na,ele o to bi baba."

And if the deal no strike ,na to carry the breast wrap put for shokoto Waka go find another customer!Oh my God!

tribalism hmmmm nairaland stinks of it
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Brightest04(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
bomb24:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/rituals-married-woman-carve-up-by-boyfriend-in-ondo/
Do you say married woman? Abeg no married woman without a handbag in this part of our land.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by AmazingELixir: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Please do not disturb my evening rest. Some of us do have full-time jobs.

Lolzz, ok do have a nice day.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by tallceejay(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Do you know you can make your point and not curse or stereotype tribes ? Try that some, it's a smart and wise way of talking
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Omodua(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
00FFT00:

She escaped death by whiskers after her yet to be identified boyfriend, suspected to be a ritualist butchered her?.
Like seriously?.
Nigeria journalism.
I give up.
Why do you give up. Read and understand. Only a daft could not understand this simple report. You're a case!
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by wiseoneking: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
LILTJAY3:
Which kind useless story be this
Stop mining
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Legendoo: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Let me get this right a married womam was butchered by her side dude.

Omo, what a god forsaken country.

Why does this generation look like someone just transported all the people of the 1800s into 2022. Like the barbarism of those days sprinkled with wokeness. Wereys
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by IbileIfe: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
When the Word of God says, The wages of sin is death, it comes to pass often on those who don't repent.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by CSTRR: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
dalass:
sad

Men want to turn women and girls in this country to endangered species
It's sad.

And we are approaching that stage where females can't go out again out of fear.

Something needs to be done quickly.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by dalass(f): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
CSTRR:

It's sad.

And we are approaching that stage where females can't go out again out of fear.

Something needs to be done quickly.

Exactly!
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

[s]But Ogun State, Kaduna and Borno are all safer than Anambra and Imo States. You can go to Ogun, Kaduna and Borno and come back in one piece. But you can not go to Anambra or Imo and come back in one piece.

You can never escape either Ritualist, Robbers, Kidnappers, Cannibalist, IPOB terrorist or ESN in Anambra or Imo. All foreign Countries, warned their citizens from going to the East. They termed the East as the most unsafe Region in this Country.[/s]

grin grin grin

Trash as usual. Which Ogun? Ogun the land of buried Abobakus whose skulls have been mined.

Kaduna and Borno? cheesy your shame dey shame me actually. Bandits and Boko haram go use you do suya.

Rituals, cannibalism, robberies and kidnapping all happen in your region.

You guys should stop mining skulls Na. Is it too much to ask?

Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by koskilala: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omoh, things dey happen o, see how this incident don come cast her runs now.
Re: Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo by 00FFT00(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omodua:
Why do you give up. Read and understand. Only a daft could not understand this simple report. You're a case!

Your entire family are cases!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.