Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? (32395 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Sunlight soap to wash my keke every morning grin

Lol. Sha don’t ruin the body of your keke with sunlight soap o.

@OP, it has to be food.
I have to eat first abeg. grin
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by EteBabaagba222(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:
What is the one thing you always manage to buy no matter how broke you are?

Me- Data

Gas bc I like food
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Picktrust: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
What else apart from food to take hold body?
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Mugnizospo: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data meanwhile
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data
Bills
Offering

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
money for offering na.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My weed and some bottles
this crackhead is still shouting weed upandan undecided overrated sh!t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Olamilekzy2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data & condom smiley grin
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by DaveHarry(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Weed, groundnuts and tigernuts
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Gkemz: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Beans and plantain

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Anansa0003: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data. I don't known it happens money go sha dae for data
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by poj(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
DATA!!!
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fuel but recently, na baby diaper(jumbo size) and food
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by RapistOnBail: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fuel
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Beer, but I no remember when i broke last shall

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by essentialone(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Coaster Biscuits and Groundnuts
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
kelspinall:
earphones,cause that's the only friend that never stops speaking to me.i listen to music more than having a conversation with people in real life...am an introvert.
Which of these Iem's do you like the most? And what's the name? Also which do you have in mind to buy next? I can sight Blon bl03, I can't quite recognise the rest.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by CamelCase: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
VASELINE grin grin

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Whazar(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
My weeeeed
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by PointZerom: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:

Me- Data

Data and fuel isaaa goaaaal.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Zooposki(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:

Me- Data

I’ve never been broke in my life, so got no answer for that.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by anyilalaz: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
barrydee:
My weed
Guy your table make sense. Looking forward to reading the Art of War by Sun Tzu....one of the greatest book of all times.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by chiboycue: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:

Me- Data

One thing I manage to buy is foodstuff for my house no matter how broke I am.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by saintegs(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
insecticides, no be me mosquito wan give sleepness night after a stressful day.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ajens1991: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Water... I fit borrow to buy satchet of water..
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Kutunban: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
abobote:
Biscuits that my kids will take to school. Without that, they won't go

Be authoritative with your kids, enforce discipline with love. If you don't take charge, they'll be challenging in the future.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Look at the kind of topic u ppl are discussing... I dont blame the government
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lubricant oil for my dildos
hahahahahhahahaahaaaaa what about the natural one?
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by moneyissweet(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fuel, recharge card.

Danmboss:
Cd data and the rest will be added
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:

Me- Data

Food, fuel, electricity and data/airtime.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Prettylima(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data once that is settle am okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Village Snakes / Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.