Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" (64570 Views)

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anu3: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
omorttee4u:
This thread is something else , I can't believe I read through most of the ordeal tales.

All I can say is : we must always have for sight on unforeseen circumstances.

Because in my case, when a Lil girl comes to my room, if my cotton is down at the time, I will fold it to the door. Just leave my door net transparently . So her mother can peep in anytime, see her playing. It's an eye opening so far anyway. May God always protect an innocent soul.

Friend, for a girl, I'll recommend you use style to manouver her to play outside your room. Forget about adjusting curtains, pls.

I know I hate child abuse, but as things are going, I also want to avoid any chances of Rubbish. It takes less than 10 secs for some Rubbish to happen you know.

It's easier with boys, I could warmly put my arm around them for awhile and all that. Not however very likely with the girls.

It's better to stay safe as suspicions and accusations are on the increase...

Peace

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by omorttee4u(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
anu3:

Friend, for a girl, I'll recommend you use style to manouver her to play outside your room. Forget about adjusting curtains, pls.

I know I hate child abuse, but as things are going, I also want to avoid any chances of Rubbish. It takes less than 10 secs for some Rubbish to happen you know.

It's easier with boys, I could warmly put my arm around them for awhile and all that. Not however very likely with the girls.

It's better to stay safe as suspicions and accusations are on the increase...

Peace

You are right. That was my experience back then, not now. That's why I stated in my Last sentences, that it's an eye opening thread I can never allow such occur again. We just have to be very careful on this coming generation.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anu3: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
omorttee4u:

You are right. That was my experience back then, not now. That's why I stated in my Last sentences, that is an eye opening thread I can never allow such occur again. We just have to be very careful on this coming generation.

Right bro

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Hullabaloon: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Wow. I just finished reading through the seven pages now.
I really Learnt so much today.

Come and read the remaining 7

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hullabaloon:

Come and read the remaining 7
I don tire. i have already learned enough.

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Hullabaloon: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2022
anochuko01:

I swear to God!! I'm very teared up reading this thread. I can't count the number of female kids I've carried and played with. At some point, my former neighbors daughter could spend the whole day in our house with me alone!! I'm thankful to God that i ever experienced any of these sad stories.

I'll surely be careful from now.

Brotherly, not only you.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Hullabaloon: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2022
anochuko01:

I swear to God!! I'm very teared up reading this thread. I can't count the number of female kids I've carried and played with. At some point, my former neighbors daughter could spend the whole day in our house with me alone!! I'm thankful to God that i ever experienced any of these sad stories.

I'll surely be careful from now.

Brotherly, not only you. I'm a children magnet in my compound. They all love me, and I love them too.
It's a trait I got from my father. He loves kids as well.
This holiday, they'd all come to my house and I'll entertain them with the latest animated movies.

But after reading this thread, I'm putting a stop to it full time. He who must be kept from harm must himself keep out of harms way.

Now there's a twist to my story. One of the kids in the compound is an 8 year old, she's the prettiest among all the kids and she has an unusual fondness for me which the mum knows.

I'm very close to the mum too. One day we were just joking, the woman said this online work I'm doing, will I ever hammer? I told her when I hammer money, first thing I'll do is to demolish her shop. The woman responded by saying that before I can even think of that, she'll set me up with her 8 year old daughter.

It was a joke but it hit me like a hammer to the head. Almost like a reality check. I laughed it off but since then, I've been thinking about it.

I'm beginning to see those children as harm.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Abcruz(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2022
This thread is a bundle of enlightenment.

Reading this true and painful stories, I can only give thanks to God for saving me from the hands of this female children while I was yet ignorant of their vices and welcoming them innocently.

It struck me now of what could've been if the devil had decided to use them against me while they were playing around me, who could I have told that it was a lie?

Who could've believed the word of a full grown adult over the lies of an "innocent looking" child?

Hmmmmmm...

Be careful people, the devil goes about like a roaring lion seeking for who to devour; and if he can't get you with the grown up females around, he then uses this little kids to ruin the colorful destinies of men.

My new moto is: "No days unalert."

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
I hope you have stopped talking to the woman and her 8 years old daughter?

Hullabaloon:

Brotherly, not only you. I'm a children magnet in my compound. They all love me, and I love them too.
This holiday, they'd all come to my house and I'll entertain them with the latest animated movies.

But after reading this thread, I'm putting a stop to it full time. He who must be kept from harm must himself keep out of harms way.

Now there's a twist to my story. One of the kids in the compound is an 8 year old, she's the prettiest among all the kids and she has an unusual fondness for me which the mum knows.

I'm very close to the mum too. One day we were just joking, the woman said this online work I'm doing, will I ever hammer? I told her when I hammer money, first thing I'll do is to demolish her shop. The woman responded by saying that before I can even think of that, she'll set me up with her 8 year old daughter.

It was a joke but it hit me like a hammer to the head. Almost like a reality check. I laughed it off but since then, I've been thinking about it.

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexander:
i don't know about the pastor but baba ijesha's case still in court ,let me ask just one single question to everyone in general do you know or have you heard of any woman that got arrested for rape in Nigeria ? feel free to create awareness about rape but stop spreading hate and bile about men. Evil is not gender specific.

See your life.
I asked you a question. You didnt answer instead you ased for evidence, I gave it. You still havent answered my question you are derailing wth another question totally different from what qe are discussing. ...Women raping men. SMH
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Abcruz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hullabaloon:

The bolded statement may have sounded like a joke when she said it. But trust me that woman means every word she has said for out of the abundance of the heart is what the mouth speaks.

Start keeping your distance from that little girl and her mother. It only takes 1 rape accusation from that little girl to ruin your entire life and keep you in prison, and she knows it.

She has giving you a clue of what is to come soonest, make do with it what you will.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Klass99(f): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
cool
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by dustydee: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions
Your sister will not remember. She was too young then. Your issue is with your mum. I hope you are doing fine now.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by hoilakes(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2022
O deep!
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by IamGreen1(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2022
Hullabaloon:

I hope you're not close to the daughter and mother like before? Pls be friend with them from far far afar

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by deewhytee: 10:54am On May 07, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions

Oh dear! I'm so sorry for your ordeals as a child.
What your mum and grandma did was totally unacceptable and that's acute child molestation.
Gosh! Can't imagine doing that to my kids... imagine... stripping and beating your kids whenever you're bored! That's barbaric to say the least.

Hope you heal from your emotional wounds and find it in your heart to forgive her.
Honestly I felt traumatized reading your comment.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by dave601: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogbenifamouz:
This trend is really good and educating, recently when I came back from Easter break I was accused of befriending a jss3 student by her mum only based on the fact that am being nice, I don turn to daju crew now.

Pls, avoid such as much as possible. Be nicer to boys...
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by okoroemeka(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2022
IamGreen1:

I hope you're not close to the daughter and mother like before? Pls be friend with them from far far afar
very far away,infact it is an impossibilty to just play and sit on the fence with a female adolescent of this current generation ,they will make you to misbehave,if you don't they will out of scorn frame you,aviod them the moment they grow to have breasts,they are hazardous and tempting objects that are used at high risk,you are warned,but it will not stop the wankers from enjoying those smallie girls.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Valkan:
The truth is girls nowadays grow up so fast but everyone has forgotten the main issue here, how can a little girl like that narrate stuff like that with plenty attention to detail
they watch movies. They hear people talk too even when they seem not to be paying attention
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Businessman1986(m): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Mummytoo:
Quite unfortunate, forgive her from the bottom of your heart

Thank God the matter didn't escalate

Why forgive? Is he sinning if he doesn't?

She almost destroyed his life. Infact, she destroyed his reputation in the minds of his family. He should never forget or forgive.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Dizzyyish: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Hm
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anu3: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Businessman1986:

Why forgive? Is he sinning if he doesn't?

She almost destroyed his life. Infact, she destroyed his reputation in the minds of his family. He should never forget or forgive.

To get forgiveness from God, one must forgive everyone... That's for one who surely serious about God...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.