Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" (64472 Views)

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Heavensent01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
RSVP:
Same thing happened to me long time ago .

A neighbor daughter said I molested her and the story has circulated around almost half of the people in our neighborhood was looking at me somehow but I never knew until her father came to tell my pman one faithful morning... Oboy! I was shocked and couldn't believe a lil girl would came up with such story... I carried the stigma for many years cuz I don't even know what to say to defend myself...Those little demon can lie oo.... Someone may have done that but NOT ME!
That's why I casually play with kids especially those little jezebel.

my neighbor with female kids all through was stylishly abusing me that I play with other neighbor kid but not with hers, little did she understand that my eyes have seen. the other neighbor kid is a male child, I was free to play, in fact he played in our flat very well but never did I moved close to her kids who are all female

all I do is to wave at them before someone go give me what's not mine

52 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
come on man,that cannot possibly be true,how can you remember what happened when you are 3 years old or press boobs of a primary 2 child,it is not possible,how can a 5-6 year old in primary 2 have a pressable boobs,I have not seen that,maybe in your place

No bro. It's not that story.

It's the story of a young girl accusing a guy because she wanted him to delete a Facebook chat and he refused till she tells him her reason.

That's what shocked me. Not the other one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by damoobaba: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
akmath:
Today na the day of evil minded children?

I read one wey children lie on top their papa head earlier because him no allow them to go de chop prick outside.

I don read too. I been read am for Twitter.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by maxist2020(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=112214471]With the comments I read here its hard to doubt that little girl. Most Niggerian men are pervs.

A little girl cannot just wake up and accuse you falsley. Are you the only one who plays with children? [/quote
Don't say what you don't know and that it has never happened to you doesn't mean it is not happening, pray God to always to save you from such because the way you are seeing it now that is how the world See's it but underneath it the truth is known by you alone.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by ThatsONYI: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked

I can relate, long story.

Even though, I was very young; I saw myself as an older person.....

In a summary, I know I love(d) playing but never again. cry angry

As for those saying, kids don't lie, I pity y'all!

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by datamillionaire: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
You need deliverance bro grin

tarantino1:

grin

I hate children in general, whether they're related to me or not. Ever since I was 12, if person wan gimme pikin carry, e dey irritate my soul.
grin

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nikkganc08(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by superCleanworks(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
tarantino1:
In primary three, one of our teachers got picked up by police because he allegedly raped a girl in my class. The girl was my friend, even my seatmate sef.

But that was not before collecting good amount of slaps. The case was fûcking huge. We were supposed to write exams but even by 11am, no paper had been shared.

Las las they came to find out that the story was completely fake. I remember asking the girl what really happened and she said her mom told her to say it so they could get back at the teacher for flogging her.

Honestly sha, the teacher harsh die. I chop better cane for e hand. But the girl's mother was a total psycho for that nonsense.

A story I will never forget.

oh you just reminded me of one that happened back then in my primary school. her name was Evelyn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Emmani360(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Children are also capable of great evil.
One morning while on my balcony I saw a boy that stays just opposite my house dragging his younger brother to school with him and the younger brother was crying cos he doesn't want to go to school.
After walking like that for a while the elder brother now got angry and started dragging him back home, picked up a small stick and flogged the younger brother on his buttocks.
On getting close to their house the younger started punching his own head.
They got to their compound and this boy hit his head on a wall, fell to the ground and started shouting on top of his lungs, their aunt came out and saw the bump on his head and started shout for the older brother, another passersby came and asked the younger boy how he got the bump on his head and this boy opened his mouth and said the older brother hit him on the head. They were about to dissect that older brother before i now started shouting for them to not touch the boy cos i saw the whole thing and the older brother never hit him on the head.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Akpez13: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Me my case is different.
Was younger then ,our landlords daughter just moved in and even b4 knowing me fully she had lied on my head that I did something,I have even forgotten what she said I did, whatever I didn't and I cried so much cause it pained me not knowing this girl has something up her sleeve. She later block me to tell me sorry,ok she was like 4 four years older, maybe 12 twelve year old then, well her uncle came from abroad and did snap me and my brothers picture promising he would bring the pictures for us before going back to the u
UK after the festivities of Xmas ND New year. The moment he left she was all alone now she would call me, be calling me every evening to come but based on the fact that she lied on my head b4 I kept my space, she never gave up on this liking to me, do she cunning discovered that I love pictures then lured me with pictures,that her uncle sent the pictures and it's in their house.ok if I want to see myself I should come, innocent me nor know, na so I follow as I enter parlour she say make I go room,I follow as I wan enter room my mind twist, na I say make I return to base ,she don read my mood ND plans, she nor give me space oo she grab me,we tie I nor know wetin dey happen,she put her hand inside my knicker dey rub my small dick wey nor gree stand yet, na struggle,ND she get power,we struggle for like 30 minutes b4 God sent her cousin brother to come meet us for that passage or lobby wey she catch me. As he enter we dismantle na so he open door for me to go my papa house without a word. The next day they package her things move her go another location...na so I rest.. after like 6 to 7 years later she got married, visited the compound and when she saw me,she shook her head ND smiled mischievously it was like I look like a fish that never got hooked, from her expression.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Slynation(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

S
Make I hear word. You didnt need the sex tape to ascertain anything. People already told you the contents which should be enough unless of course you also enjoy watching little girls. You are lucky you are not in one western country. Material like that on your device can get you a very lengthy jail sentence and your na.e on the registered sex offenders list. That's child pronography. You can explain to the judge that you are the lead investigator and wanted to know if the girl's mother was lying
what did I just read...!! you need to be enlightened

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Slynation(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
MNDY:

For you to know how terrible they are, they don't like themselves because they know and understand their own ways. Hence they want to avoid suffering problems and troubles they can cause for each other. So they hate each other and would rather make friends with men.

Very mischievous and in recent times, they have become very shameless too. They are adult-children. The Bible groups them with children so the best way to be dealing with them is to play with them and be stern with them respectively.
Lol...you are so on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by eneye1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
I wish people can stop being emotionally attached to females' statements.
My closest friend's girlfriend was toasting me for about 2 years. I remembered the first time she kissed me in IJMB. I went to two universities for Post UME; she followed me to these universities and never allowed me to have a girlfriend. We finally got admitted into the second university while my friend got admitted into one private University. She had slapped my friend before so that one does not put his mouth into any issue. I will intentionally pick a fight with her so that she can not be touching me anyhow. Hmmmmm. Fast forward. This girl was begging me not to tell my friend what she has done. I fear women. This girl went to tell my friend that I took advantage of her. I was mad. I and this friend are not close again till tomorrow. She was crying like it was true. I now confronted her, You won't believe that this girl lied to my face that she can not remember she kissed me, touched me in some parts of my body.
Since then, I stopped being close to my friend's girlfriends or wives. Some use to tell my friends maybe I don't like them.
I also use to tell my friends the story is that they keep their friends from me.
Girls can lie, that was why the devil went to meet his colleague , Even , in the garden of Eden.

This girl normally blackmail me that I don't check up on her, she will even report to my friend whenever he comes around to visit. I will just laughed because I knew I loved her.

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Olumighty123(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
This one happened to a guy I know, he was banging this woman and when he got married and decided to back off, the woman accused him of rape, guy man spent close to a year in prison, it was such a horrible thing to had happened to such innocent newly married guy, his wife gave birth while he was in prison. Fear women abeg. Everyone knew how they've been dating, but the police or whoever was in charge f that case doesn't even want to see no withness, it was all planned out, the guy told us of how she said she would use anything she has to send him to prison, so she does.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
dominique:

It's the way you men absolve yourselves of any wrongdoing for me. You said fear women then went on to say it was the lawyer that made the girl set the security man up. If there's anybody we should be fearing, it's the pedophile lawyer who wants to ruin the lives of both the girl and the security guard but you passively mentioned him as if what he's doing is not out of the ordinary. For every wayward corrupt girl out there, there's a man that made her that way. Swallow that with your red pill

And who do we blame for every wayward boy out there? Let's learn to take responsibility for our actions instead of looking for the third party to blame. Lol

9 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mummytoo:
Quite unfortunate, forgive her from the bottom of your heart

Thank God the matter didn't escalate

Really? If it was in this day and time, I’m sure you’ll be the first to crucify him without even knowing the truth
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by evictor305: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Honestly i feel for you OP be very careful with children. I'm currently working on my daughter for similar thing. This things starts gradually and parents need to pay attention to it. I have a twin of 3 years 1 month boy and girl. Someone the girls lies that she was beaten even when am absolutely sure nothing like that happens. If i scold her verbally she will start crying and go tell her mom i beat her when nothing like that happened. I was like where are all these coming from? trust me i can figure it out and it's not the same with her brother. Children are more than we think. may God help us

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by reubenobi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

So the young man that molested her was posessed by the holy spirit abi
where did he tell you he molested her?
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Shalayetv: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
aidameoryou:

Include photos, could be more helpful to potential buyers

It's easier to share on WhatsApp.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Blastedholligan: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
lindseykibler:
This matter of rape should always be investigated thoroughly. Mine was 2015. This particular girl was my neighbor. Normally I never liked the idea of talking with female neighbors but this girl made us started exchanging greetings and sometime we seat together and talk cos we should be age limit. One morning, a neighbor of mine (man) that recently got married, waked me up to help him delete a chat on messenger which I tried but he didn’t have data then I told him to get data cos I didn’t want to use my data to delete the message for him after I found out it was a chat between him and this particular girl. Through the chat both of them are seeing each other but the man wants to wipe off the messages so his wife doesn’t get to see it.

Actually, it wasn’t my business. The man said I shouldn’t worry that when he returns back from work in the night that he will buy data so I can help him delete it. So later in the evening, I started receiving calls from this particular girl that I should come back from work. I asked her what the problem was, she said it’s something important. I ignored her at first until she called 3times which she kept saying if I don’t come back that moment that I will regret it that my life is at risk. I had to close my shop and go home by 6:30pm with my cousins that came to be with us then. Before I could get home, it was already after 7pm.

I called the girl I was home and she walked into the sitting room where my cousins and I was sitting. Then she said, she will like to see me private. Then I suggested we see outside the balcony she refused cos the balcony is a joint balcony with this my male neighbor. It was the she asked if we can use my room that it’s an important conversation which I agreed cos I wasn’t having any thing in mind. I was waiting for her to tell me why she called me home, it was then she brought out the man phone that I should help the man delete the message. I tried to delete the message but I was surprised the man still haven’t bought data yet.

I told this girl I can’t delete the chat without network and I want to hear what she have to tell me for making me come back home so early. It was then she started saying I must delete the message first before she will tell me what she called me for. I insisted I won’t use my network to delete the message for the man until he purchase the data. Omo, it was at this point this girl started threatening me that if I don’t delete the message that she will scream so that other neighbors will think I’m raping her. my world shattered at that moment cos i felt used by this girl. I tried to push her out of my room then she started shouting and I still had to push her out with a dirty slap cos I didn’t see all that coming. Out of anger I left the house to the police station cos rape case on my head is something I never want to attach in my life. Police station wasn’t far from my house. Just like 4 houses away. When I got to the police station, I laid the complain and the first thing the lady in charge of the case said, is that I am very lucky that I reported the case first that if it was the girl that reported the case first that they will be happy and they will drag me. My cousins were all shocked over this issues cause they were all with me at the shop when the girl was calling me. Luckily, my other neighbor was shocked when the girl was telling people that I tried to rape her. Before I could come back from the police station, boys have already raided my house that I tried rapping a girl. I couldn’t sleep at home that night until the next day cos I was running for my life for something I never committed. It was the next day my other neighbor that is a jehovah witness summoned everyone in the compound and narrated everything cos this my other neighbor and his wife overheard our conversation. It was the man and his wife that gave me a breathing air that moment cos everyone else was already seeing me as a rapist. What got me more upset. More then is this my stupid neighbor that recently got married then was busy trying to save his marriage by begging me to take the case off from police cos he didn’t want to get involved cos if he actually gets involve his wife will find out that he’s been sleeping with this other girl in the compound. See me wey no like trouble na so this girl wan take drag me with rape that period. Since then I fear women and mostly whenever I hear rape case, the first thing that comes to mind is that the man accused might be innocent. People should investigate rape case properly before taking any actions. Most of all these girls are liars and can destroy a man life with a rape case.
so sorry about your ordeal. That's so sad.

So what now happened to this girl afterwards?

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Mystery9(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
This happen last week. I went to a woman's house to teach her. But she was not at home. I took a plastic chair and went behind the house to sit and wait for her. One of her little son, who should not be up to 3years, came around and started playing with me. Before I will know, he was trying to touch my penis area. I stopped him! later he started doing like someone that is nacking around my leg area. I tell you guys, I was perplexed and immediately scorned and stopped him. Then I asked him 'who taught you this' to my shock he said, I am the one. Aah....... I was taken aback with fear. Aah, what if truly this boy go misbehave and him say na the innocent me teach am. I fear the boy that moment. And I called his sister to please come and take him away. May God help us all.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Kaytixy: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Same way so.e men are very good in molesting children. Tell me do you still jèrk off to that 'sex tape' on your phone?
people like you are the ones raping people's children up and down. Rapist
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by stephenponti(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
My own story is that a little girl about 9 to 10 years then we were in the village we went to pick cherry in the bush and she got entangled in this grass attached below and cried home to her mum and told them that I am the one that afflicted her with a grass. Her mum dragged her to our family and I was questioned I simply told them that I am not the one that did that and that was the end but I know their family never believe my side of the story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Halogenabdul(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
I understand you sir.
I have been in the same condition before. I was so scared and depressed that I couldn't eat. my hands were shaking after the interrogation and days after as i couldn't overcome the grief, the psychological trauma was too much for me that I began to admit that I did what I never even dreamt off and of course that was the greatest mistake of my life.

it changed me to who I am today, I was only 11 years old and because of that I hated lies and women. i stayed for up to 15 years without looking at women and hated them from the heart. friends and family members were even that one's tried to and hook me up before i finally got a woman in my life.
till tomorrow all the pains i went through is still fresh, her face still painted colored on my head and detailed scene stored in my Cerebral cells.

may God heal us.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
johnnywalker131:
Wickedness also lies in the hearts of little children, you would be surprised what these kids are capable of doing

This just brings back memories of an ugly incident that happened many many years ago when I went for holidays at my aunts place , there was this little girl who happened to be the daughter to my aunt’s friend , can’t even remember her name …she was so playful and outspoken for her age and everybody commended that , she would say things you would never expect her to say being the little girl that she is and everybody liked her. On this fateful day, this girl had tried being playful around me and I really was in a bad mood at the time so I shunned her. Out of the blues, My aunt and this girl’s mother summoned me for a talk, I got in the room and the girl was there, my aunt asked "what have you been doing with her(the girl)"

I was taken aback by the question cause it didn’t make sense to me ..I answered and said , "I don’t understand Ma", then she asked the little girl to repeat what she just told them and when she started talking, I just stared In disbelief cause I couldn’t wrap my head around what I was hearing and immediately I knew I was in trouble …her words “this uncle came into our room and locked the door, he pushed me on the bed and started touching me and told me not to tell anybody that he likes me" Haaaaaa!!! was the only thing I could say because I was dumbfounded and scared at the same time, I almost burst into tears �, they thought I wanted to cry because I was guilty… I was teary because how on earth was I going to convince anybody that this little girl was lying. She gave such specific and exact details that I was almost doubting myself, if I were a random person listening to this , I would 100% believe this girl, I just went on my knees and I was swearing by everything I believed in but I could see from their faces that nobody believed me.

Till date I’ve not yet figured if someone put her up to it or she came up with that herself , that was the last time I saw my aunt, the little girl and her mom , I never visited again…she’s dead now, she died of cancer …May her soul Rest In Peace ….it’s sad that she died having it at the back of her mind that I was that kind of person, pretty sure that little girl would be way grown up probably in the university by now, a lil note if she ever comes across this story which she probably wouldn’t remember, “you almost ruined my life“ From that day to this day, little kids scare me more than adults …the devil lives in little children!!!! Never forget!

source: Twitter @InvestorKpk

https://twitter.com/InvestorKpk/status/1517492718645174272?t=9miAe-vRHJNXp9q8uKQQSw&s=19
I believe this story.

I know, more than anyone how manipulative children can be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Karleb(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
mccloud224:

The last two sentences is the best advice (and defense) a man has in this wicked world where the lies of one female surpasses the truth of ten men.,

I dated a girl briefly some years ago. There was this guy who was in our clique then, he was always with this girl. Would even go to her house from time to time.

Meanwhile, this girl had a roommate that's also my friend. Me and this my girl started dating and I would go to her house from time to time, sometimes I'd meet this same guy and even leave him there. I never even saw him as a threat.

Then one day I visited my girl and she was narrating how someone stole money from her bag and also tied some of her foodstuffs, the follow wanted to abscond with the food but the mission was not successful.

The day the incident happened, it was me, her and the guy that was at her place. All through the time we were with each other, even when she went out to buy something I still followed her with my church mind. Then her friend cut in and said she already told her that I was not the thief that it was the other guy. My brother, right there in my mind, I prayed for this her friend. I don't even know how I will start narrating how I didn't take her money.

This her friend said what she said without evidence o and some days later, we discovered that this guy was the thief. In fact, some of our friends came out to share stories of how this guy stole one thing or the other from them. Before we left that area, this same guy attempted rape on a girl that almost put my friend in trouble.

Even if you live in a hole, you might come out tomorrow and someone will accuse of rape, it's just best to surround yourself with people that can vouch for you no matter what.

My own case wasn't rape accusation tho. I guess it still counts. Sorry for the long post. embarassed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Benki003:
Had a similar experience angry angry

Lemme not talk before them go call me………….
just share it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by seyi4mesamuel(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
One needs to be very careful especially with an opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nostring: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
With the comments I read here its hard to doubt that little girl. Most Niggerian men are pervs.

A little girl cannot just wake up and accuse you falsley. Are you the only one who plays with children?
c'ommon most huh? Stop been foolish na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by thoollz: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

S
Make I hear word. You didnt need the sex tape to ascertain anything. People already told you the contents which should be enough unless of course you also enjoy watching little girls. You are lucky you are not in one western country. Material like that on your device can get you a very lengthy jail sentence and your na.e on the registered sex offenders list. That's child pronography. You can explain to the judge that you are the lead investigator and wanted to know if the girl's mother was lying

The way ignorant people dey always talk Ehn. Make una dey use confidence dey talk rubbish. Stop showing your ignorance to the world. So because I have a video on my phone, automatically I'll be flagged and arrested for possession of such material? Damn, you guys worship the whites alot and think everything is automatic. Do you think these same people don't share child pornography or illicit contents? How many of them get arrested just like that? Even R.Kelly that got involved with underaged kids was first of all reported before his case got to a judge. White people are not God, they're humans and will make mistakes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.