Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" (64645 Views)

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
maxist2020:
Bro you are not alone in this Saga. Mine happened in 2014 the year I got admission into the university, I was staying with my elder brother who is married and his wife also had 2 of her niece staying in the house a boy of about 10 and a girl of 7 then.
I had returned home from school after my first semester 100level exam and I was hoping to have enough rest when my brother summoned me in his room the following day, note my brother is a force man, to ask me what I have been doing with the girl, he said that they caught the girl 7 and the boy 10 having sex and when they were about beating her she said that I was the one that taught her and that I have been doing it to her for a very long time, I was suprised and the same time I was dumb founded but he called his wife, his wife's aunty who came visiting and they little girl to repeat what she said earlier and to my disbelief this girl opened her mouth and said that I have been fucking her.
I saw my self in shambles, nobody wants to hear my part, no body wants to believe that I have never ever thought of such before at this point I was alone in the whole world, my brother's wife was suggesting that they should get me arrested immediately, her Aunty said no that they should rather use family to deal with the issue, my brother abandoned me because he said he doesn't know who to believe, the only angle he seems to have defended me is that since all of us are in the same house at least someone should have noticed it the day I deflowered her.
For 3 days I couldn't eat food and I could not sleep, I prayed and God answered on the third day I called the small girl to the sitting room and started laying courses upon courses on her and who ever instigated her with such idea and that was when later in the day my brother's wife called another meeting and the topic was that she took the girl in for another questioning and she confessed that she lied, that she only called my name to save herself from the beating she would have received that day that they where caught having sex.
But even with their shabby confession the did has already been done I was depressed already and I packed my bag after 2day later, my brother wanted to stop me with threat that he would seize to pay my school fees if I live his house in that manner but I didn't listen, a threat he later carried out but God made me strong and gave me the right Connections and by God grace I was able to train myself in the university.

Secondly sometime around 2017 that was my 400level though I thank God I that I was not alone in the room that particular day as my girlfriend and one of my lodge mate were in my room watching movie,
There is this little girl of about 2 years whom her mother lives next door to mine, the small girl was learning how to talk then, So that day she came into my room and was making troubles and I sent her out to my greatest surprise this little girl cried to her mother called my name and said that " I did her one Conner" pointing to her private part and raising one leg up, that was when one Conner song was a heat in town.
Her mother laughed and every other person laughed but I know that it would have been terrible if others were not there because of her accurate description.
Since then I can never allow any girl who is not 20 years and above to be alone with me in a secluded place because I discovered that the devil want to use them and ruin my life.

I wept while reading your first story. At this rate, I don't even want to have anything to do with ladies or female children.

8 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
tarantino1:
In primary three, one of our teachers got picked up by police because he allegedly raped a girl in my class. The girl was my friend, even my seatmate sef.

But that was not before collecting good amount of slaps. The case was fûcking huge. We were supposed to write exams but even by 11am, no paper had been shared.

Las las they came to find out that the story was completely fake. I remember asking the girl what really happened and she said her mom told her to say it so they could get back at the teacher for flogging her.

Honestly sha, the teacher harsh die. I chop better cane for e hand. But the girl's mother was a total psycho for that nonsense.

A story I will never forget.
Women? Fear those humans . Without them, John the Baptist would still be alive today.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Stanweezy:
Me I hardly play with little children, bkus I don't fancy it but someone told me u have to be close to children if u want God to bless u with kids.

Although I'm not married but those words fear me bkus he said if u love kids they will come to you.

He even quoted Bible that Jesus is lover of kids, and I heard that ppl close to kids gave birth easily.

This una story don dey fear me ooo
Are you that gullible or naive for someone to play your emotional intelligence like that,I thought people like you are reserved and quiet,thereby observative and intelligent!! even people that hurt or kill children have theirs later,what of people that do abortion!
I hate playing with children,I don't even carry babies,I do things that interests me and trust me, playing with a baby or a child is not interesting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Man, i read every story in this thread and all i can say is damn. May we all be wise to discern when to play or run from demonic kids.

11 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions

This is a very sad tale, like the childhood almost destroyed by mum. How are you guys going to forgive your mum since you can't forget? I believe that you guys should revisit that experience with your mum and get a closure before she too leaves this world.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Richardlove(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your narration really make me laugh to stupor. Just let it slide. It's not necessary again. [ quote author=Nikkganc08 post=112217004]Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by GloriousGbola: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Ohh! How shallow of you to equate men that hate women to "redpillers".
Redpill can be likened to Christianity,There are many acclaimed Christians but only a dot of them are truly jesus-like,there are also people like you who condemn that Christianity either because it doesn't flow well with them,they didn't comprehend it or because they have seen the hypocrisy in the self acclaimed Christians.

For he so hated women, he cut off his dick.
You want to liken yourself to a dirty, cut off your prick. That way, you will truly have no desire for women and be able to live a zen life

What you have now is just an abundance of sexual frustration
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
With the comments I read here its hard to doubt that little girl. Most Nigerian men are pervs.

A little girl cannot just wake up and accuse you falsely. Are you the only one who plays with children?
really i mean really just pray your son or relative wont fall into the exact same mess, mine was actually worse and in both cases i didn't even know the accuser ,i just thank the almighty God for vindicating me . In the first incident some elderly had to intervene and check if the girl was actually raped because the entire story just didn't add up and found out absolutely nothing happened to her. upon further questioning she confessed that her mom always beat her whenever she goes outside to play for a long time which she just happened to do that particular so to escape punishment she cried rape.
the second time it was not the girl herself but her madam that was cooking up stories after she sent her packing (her husband might have been sleeping with the and she involved the police) but at the end of the story she told 4 different versions of the exact same story. it was plain to everyone that she was lying and attempting to cover up some that happened between her husband and the girl in question

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by PhilGreen(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Am just here to learn and I love kids whole heartedly. Maybe I should be careful with them henceforth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Nigger. Its hard to believe anyone who lives in a society that allows paedophilia. I dont know what you want me to do. You live in a country where these things are seen as a norm yet you eant me to believe that it does t happen. ThEN you get offended because I have have an opinion. NIGGER GTFOH

You ever heard of the words "return leg"? I hope we don't have to watch that.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

S
Make I hear word. You didnt need the sex tape to ascertain anything. People already told you the contents which should be enough unless of course you also enjoy watching little girls. You are lucky you are not in one western country. Material like that on your device can get you a very lengthy jail sentence and your na.e on the registered sex offenders list. That's child pronography. You can explain to the judge that you are the lead investigator and wanted to know if the girl's mother was lying
Experience have taught me that people like you are usually the direct opposite of what they defend or advocate against. Dare I say that you, sir, are a rapist.

7 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by atheistandproud(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
iamehmakute:
Real shit going on ,may God save his children.

After I lost my dad around 2000's I traveled down south to stay with an aunt. She was the 3rd wife to a wealthy financial consultant.
We're all aware of the conflict that exists in most polygamous family.

This Man ( my aunties husband) had grown up children from his first two wives ,if I'm not mistaken the last born of the first wife was younger than my aunt by 2 or 3 years.

My aunt had only one child, a female who was around 7 or 8 then.Very dramatic, loves attention and extremely brilliant.
Being a stranger to that house , I knew it was wise not to take sides. So I flowed with everyone.
One morning we were all awaken by shouts and curses amidst tears from my aunty, after enquiry as to why she was shouting and cursing that morning ,we discovered her daughter then 7yrs old told her that the second wife's son put his hands inside her bum bum and fondled her chest the previous day . The description was to perfect for anyone to doubt.
I was skeptical about the allegation because this guy (the second wives son) was different from everyone of them . He was calm, reserved and aside from being a strong Christian ,i Just knew something wasn't right with that allegation . It wasn't a small issue as the police was almost involved but it was resolved the family way.
Last year I got talking with this cousin of mine , now a big girl. We talked about a lot of things and she brought up the topic, that the guy ( second wives son) asked her if she remembered how she accused him of molesting her when she was young. I remembered vividly the incident but she claim she never did such thing. I'm not sure if she was pretending not to remember or she truly doesn't remember.
Funny thing is the guy she accused is now the one amidst her large numbers of step brothers and sisters literally taking care of her material and financial needs as we lost her mum( my aunt) while trying to give birth after her. Dad is retired and doesn't have much as before.

Second case is how my pry 4 teacher was humiliated, assaulted and sacked from school after a classmate of mine whom he tutors after school( private lesson in the school) accused him of raising her gown and trying to insert his dick inside her... We all believed gbemi's story against the man.
The said man spent weeks in the cell, wife left him as she couldn't bare the shame any longer, got suspended from church , the news was broadcasted on radio etc.
Only for the girl to confess after few month that it was all a lie, she said she lied so that she could stop attending the man's mathematics lesson .

She was from a rich home so The case went silent, we never heard anything about it again. Only few of us knew the truth, my mom was a staff of the school so I had updated info concerning the issue. The mans wife came back, school employed him back but the damages had been done. After the incident Mr "A" became a shadow of himself, he had to relocate back to his village and that was the last we heard from him till now , gbemi's parent flew her abroad and now she's married and working there as a certified nurse.

I've so many stories to share concerning false rape allegation , ive not for once been a victim but I've witnessed plenty.lemme stop here, anytime I remember all these events some kind of hatred for women just brew up from within. But above all we let love lead.

My anger is that, why is that after all the shout, when these cases are shown to be false, the matter just dies.

Everyone keeps quiet and walks away. If na American film now, Mr A suppose track her abroad, tie her up and burn her house down with her in it.

undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Viltron:

Experience have taught me that people like you are usually the direct opposite of what they defend or advocate against. Dare I say that you, sir, are a rapist.
Like I told your friend, you are entitled to your opinion. No one cares
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

For he so hated women, he cut off his dick.
You want to liken yourself to a dirty, cut off your prick. That way, you will truly have no desire for women and be able to live a zen life

What you have now is just an abundance of sexual frustration

It's a mutual thing now,I didn't get a thing from your reply and from your words I can see you didn't get my point too.
Read my comments again,this time let it sink in ..
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
maasoap:

You ever heard of the words "return leg"? I hope we don't have to watch that.
In football yes. Not in this case though. If by return leg you mean me being a paedophile, I doubt you will ever have to watch
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexander:
really i mean really just pray your son or relative wont fall into the exact same mess, mine was actually worse and in both cases i didn't even know the accuser ,i just thank the almighty God for vindicating me . In the first incident some elderly had to intervene and check if the girl was actually raped because the entire story just didn't add up and found out absolutely nothing happened to her. upon further questioning she confessed that her mom always beat her whenever she goes outside to play for a long time which she just happened to do that particular so to escape punishment she cried rape.
the second time it was not the girl herself but her madam that was cooking up stories after she sent her packing (her husband might have been sleeping with the and she involved the police) but at the end of the story she told 4 different versions of the exact same story. it was plain to everyone that she was lying and attempting to cover up some that happened between her husband and the girl in question
Can you name one person that has ever been convicted of rape in Niggeria? Everyone goes free. the victims get harrassed, gaslighted and threatened till they start doubting their sanity. Not saying you are guilty but in a place like naija you need not worry about people accusing you of rape because it never happens.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by JustforMen: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:
How soon before the red pillers start telling stories about fetuses that accused them?

Sicko
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by iamehmakute(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
atheistandproud:

My anger is that, why is that after all the shout, when these cases are shown to be false, the matter just dies.

Everyone keeps quiet and walks away. If na American film now, Mr A suppose track her abroad, tie her up and burn her house down with her in it.

undecided undecided undecided

I tell you bro, but that just how it plays out, we all expected a radio apology from the parent but nothing of such happened, next thing we knew was that gbemi has been flown out of the country and there she has been since then. She chatted me up on Facebook several years back it was during that period I got to know she was a resident nurse and was married and even expecting a baby.
Mr A's issue was a very painful one, very vibrant teacher, tall,exceptionally intelligent he made quantitative reasoning very interesting for us. with his baritone voice ,We always looked forward to when he would be leading the assembly.
"Home my home
o my home
when shall I see my home
when shall I see my native land
I will never forget my home" - that was his favorite assembly song.

Not sure if he's still alive but, Mr Ayinde you were a good man. May the universe bless your seeds and make them exceptionally great.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
IAMBOSS1990:

True talk.

A guy was once sacked because a female student reported that he looked at her funny. Look o, not touch or smile or laugh or even talk.
actually its more common in advanced country ,all they need do is report to HR that you're looking at them weirdly or you make them feel uncomfortable .in Nigeria men are actually lucky ,they still get to take their kids to school ,hug them take them to the beach daycare and park. those things some fathers in Nigeria take for granted can actually get them arrested in advanced countries. in fact as a male teacher you're not allowed to be in a class with a female student in the absence of another female teacher.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Like I told your friend, you are entitled to your opinion. No one cares
Yet It elicited a response from you ... Getat, perv.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by SmartyPants(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
I find it easy to believe because of what a little girl once did to me. Though mine was not of the sexual nature, she was sitting on my lap in the presence of her dad who stepped out to get something - it happened that she bumped her forehead against my chin.

When her dad came back she said I beat her. This is a child that is old enough to know that I did not beat her and it was an accident.

You can't imagine the shock and terror I felt.

13 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
iamehmakute:
Real shit going on ,may God save his children.

After I lost my dad around 2000's I traveled down south to stay with an aunt. She was the 3rd wife to a wealthy financial consultant.
We're all aware of the conflict that exists in most polygamous family.

This Man ( my aunties husband) had grown up children from his first two wives ,if I'm not mistaken the last born of the first wife was younger than my aunt by 2 or 3 years.

My aunt had only one child, a female who was around 7 or 8 then.Very dramatic, loves attention and extremely brilliant.
Being a stranger to that house , I knew it was wise not to take sides. So I flowed with everyone.
One morning we were all awaken by shouts and curses amidst tears from my aunty, after enquiry as to why she was shouting and cursing that morning ,we discovered her daughter then 7yrs old told her that the second wife's son put his hands inside her bum bum and fondled her chest the previous day . The description was to perfect for anyone to doubt.
I was skeptical about the allegation because this guy (the second wives son) was different from everyone of them . He was calm, reserved and aside from being a strong Christian ,i Just knew something wasn't right with that allegation . It wasn't a small issue as the police was almost involved but it was resolved the family way.
Last year I got talking with this cousin of mine , now a big girl. We talked about a lot of things and she brought up the topic, that the guy ( second wives son) asked her if she remembered how she accused him of molesting her when she was young. I remembered vividly the incident but she claim she never did such thing. I'm not sure if she was pretending not to remember or she truly doesn't remember.
Funny thing is the guy she accused is now the one amidst her large numbers of step brothers and sisters literally taking care of her material and financial needs as we lost her mum( my aunt) while trying to give birth after her. Dad is retired and doesn't have much as before.

Second case is how my pry 4 teacher was humiliated, assaulted and sacked from school after a classmate of mine whom he tutors after school( private lesson in the school) accused him of raising her gown and trying to insert his dick inside her... We all believed gbemi's story against the man.
The said man spent weeks in the cell, wife left him as she couldn't bare the shame any longer, got suspended from church , the news was broadcasted on radio etc.
Only for the girl to confess after few month that it was all a lie, she said she lied so that she could stop attending the man's mathematics lesson .

She was from a rich home so The case went silent, we never heard anything about it again. Only few of us knew the truth, my mom was a staff of the school so I had updated info concerning the issue. The mans wife came back, school employed him back but the damages had been done. After the incident Mr "A" became a shadow of himself, he had to relocate back to his village and that was the last we heard from him till now , gbemi's parent flew her abroad and now she's married and working there as a certified nurse.

I've so many stories to share concerning false rape allegation , ive not for once been a victim but I've witnessed plenty.lemme stop here, anytime I remember all these events some kind of hatred for women just brew up from within. But above all we let love lead.

This is deep

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Can you name one person that has ever been convicted of rape in Niggeria? Everyone goes free. the victims get harrassed, gaslighted and threatened till they start doubting their sanity. Not saying you are guilty but in a place like naija you need not worry about people accusing you of rape because it never happens.

many have been sent to jail for rape and many have also been killed or hospitalized, what about your reputation ever heard about sexual offenders register. what happens if getting to the venue of a job interview and the secretary or boss of the company or HR personnel was privy to the incident ,your accusers wont help you clear your name you have to do it yourself and as you know bad news spreads faster .

3 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
ccollins:
stop allowing the children to watch tv and cartoons. Only read their books and Bible. Those tv , video games, cartoons corrupt those little children and make them do this evil things
actually cartoons are now going fully woke so they getting corrupt and introduced to normal sex should be the least of your worries .things are about to get really bad.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Neddstark: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
There is a man being sentenced to life imprisonment after being abused for raping a toddler in Chrisland schools. I pray for strength not to fail him and for the witch that lied to never excape judgement.

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by BillionKnights: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
yanabasee:
I would say... how old was this girl?

No little girl will know such a thing to say if it never happened ...

And if she's a little girl of about 10yrs below I believe her....

If she's a little girl of above 14yrs.. then I believe the Op....

I fear women alot... They have that evil thought of accusing anyone of rape.....

I fact, there was a time that any girl I met and wants to get serious with, will always have a story of how she was raped by her uncle or relative or neighbor or a male friend she trusted or even her ex boy friend....

A simple story...

In my estate, there this security guard that would stop one teenage girl from visiting one single lawyer.... The security guard is an old man... He will always embarrassed the girl in front of her school mates when they're returning from school... And will always threatened to report her to her parents...

One day, while she was returning from church with her parents, they stopped and called the police and the security guard was picked...

The case was reported to me and I mediated on it...

Believe me, she accused this man of always asking her out and even showed her pants that he tore on one occasion when she went out to buy something and he stopped her and dragged her.. ..

She humbled the man and he was ridiculed... Truthfully, he never did any of those things... Investigation set in, all the accusations were followed... the days she mentioned, the man wasn't on duty... And the lawyer was arrested and he was the one that told the girl to frame the man up so he'd let her be....
Dude know of a little girl of about 10 that lied that her step dad was molesting her and everyone believed her until she confessed that someone convinced her to lie.. anything can happen bro

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by chigoizie7(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Anyone that accuses me of rape or anything of such.

I will only plead for one thing before going to jail. I will go 7 different deities and swear for her or anyone that put them to accuse me wrongly. I will make sure that the consequences will be life threatening not just to her but to anybody related to her and I will make sure that they know what I did before going to jail.

10 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by drezzyx(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
That is y i don't allow them into my room.
I remembered one asking me if i was gay
because i always stop her from approaching and touching me.
That day i got the shock of my life and sweat covered me cos i wasn't expecting that from a young girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by tollyboy5(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nikkganc08:
[b]Mine was a sad tale but a bit different let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions
Please you have to that. Your mum need to apologize

3 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Richardlove(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Most of you who are sharing your stories here have your loopholes. I have taught in many schools with spoilt children but with no accusation. I have anchored after-school couchings with female children, lived in homes with spoilt children and attend churches with corrupt women and children still no false accusations. You see one thing about life is knowing your boundaries and what an action can result into. Excessive play with toddlers, giving too much gifts or showing too much kindness to opposite sex or under privileged or aged or allowing over familiarities causes of these troubles you guys find yourselves in. Read people and try to know what the relationship between you people is likely to result and avoid them on time. I aborted many attempts to soil my reputation by evil people.

11 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Born2winKingOG: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Richardlove:
Most of you who are sharing your stories here have your loopholes. I have taught in many schools with spoilt children but with no accusation. I have anchored after-school couchings with female children, lived in homes with spoilt children and attend churches with corrupt women and children still no false accusations. You see one thing about life is knowing your boundaries and what an action can result into. Excessive play with toddlers, giving too much gifts or showing too much kindness to opposite sex or under privileged or aged or allowing over familiarities causes of these troubles you guys find yourselves in. Read people and try to know what the relationship between you people is likely to result and avoid them on time. I aborted many attempts to soil my reputation by evil people.
hand never touch you na make, MR perfect..... you fit say na so it be.

I pity you... your lucky nor form general....loop holes ke..

see this one...nor be nigeria you dey....

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.