Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (68633 Views)

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by tellsblinks(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Good!!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by gozzlin: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
cool cool
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Peace081: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Am sure he's regretting it now

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by diplomat058(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2022
This is BULLSHIT!

What happened to presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction? Nigerian Police are always operating like jungle vigilantes with no recourse to legally acceptable professional standards. Imagine parading a battery suspect. That's the only valid allegation for now, until a correlation is established between the Man's action and his late wife's ill health. Nigeria Police have largely failed to secure the country from Bandits, Terrorists and Kidnapper cum ritualists. They rely on sensational triggers like this to romanticize public validation

What a useless Country! Imagine a whole IGP of the country briefing the Minister of Women affairs on Osinachi case as the only progress they have made on women security policing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by President2001(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2022
By the time all this treatment bounce back on children in future those shouting crucified him will not be able to help then, if the man was sentence or die by hanging would they give is children to another man ?

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by DukeNija(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.

Very irresponsible comment. You still have time to delete this.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by NofiuFade(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Why have the media not given this man at least audience, can we allow this man to tlk? Nigeria press should demand press conference with this man, Nigeria today is very curropt, something fishy is going on about this story, can't we at least hear his own side of the story Abi what kind if life is this?

4 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by nairalee(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
gentleman82:

You are extremely demented is all.I see about u

No. As a neutral observer I can say you're the one that showed signs of dementia

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Peace081: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:
Nkita you are sighted. If you v brain you ll see where I wrote if found guilty. As for the case of Chidinma and Ataga, if Chidinma too is guilty she should face full wrath of the law. Moreover they are different cases.
But animals like you mince cases together. You are the stupi d fool. An unfortunate never do well idio t roaming around internet defending ills. Reasoning like an animal that you are. Your misery life is embedded with so many evil that logic exited your brain.
Born throway wife beater. May all females in your generation meet the treatment of Late Osinachi.
cheesy grin Chai... Oga kuku kill am nah

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by usah4(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:
If found guilty, he should be given maximum punishment fast

He's guilty jor
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nonexisting: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Parade him, jail him, person wey don die don die. The children sef need one of their parents besides there's no video or medical evidence that he beat her to death. He might have bullied her but anyone with physical evidence that he beat her to death should come forward, not these social media speculations.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2022
What a failure!!!

Failed as a father, husband, and as a man!

The irony is that such men will never ever stand up to their fellow men outside!

Bunch of weaklings who take out their life frustrations on weaker vessels.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Etuagievin(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
He said so himself....so don't rule out the possibility of his innocence yet until it is proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is guilty.
. And you believed him?

4 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Romanoff(f): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
That man might still be innocent....
Don't be quick to condemn him until he has been proven guilty.
When they said those kids said their father told them to be beating their mother and that it was right to beat women, that was when I starting suspecting the whole story.

I know a man who handed his daughter's husband a cane on their traditional wedding day so the daughter's husband can be using to flog her.

These were his words, "use this cane to be correcting her any time she's proving stubborn, you know women, they behave like children, that's how I also use cane to correct her mother".

The husband threw the cane away after the trad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Etuagievin(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Romanoff:

I know a man who handed his daughter's husband a cane on their traditional wedding day so the daughter's husband can be using to flog her.

These were his words, "use this cane to be correcting her any time she's proving stubborn, you know women, they behave like children, that's how I also use cane to correct her mother".

The husband threw the cane away after the trad.
That must be a foolish father

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Adejuwonhis(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2022
In my opinion this is wrong the kids should not be seeing all this,mom is dead u are parading their father right in their face no no for me

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:
Nkita you are sighted. If you v brain you ll see where I wrote if found guilty. As for the case of Chidinma and Ataga, if Chidinma too is guilty she should face full wrath of the law. Moreover they are different cases.
But animals like you mince cases together. You are the stupi d fool. An unfortunate never do well idio t roaming around internet defending ills. Reasoning like an animal that you are. Your misery life is embedded with so many evil that logic exited your brain.
Born throway wife beater. May all females in your generation meet the treatment of Late Osinachi.
mod rule 2
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by mrksquare: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are a very very stupid and foolish man! Why didn't you suggest the same punishment for Chidinma who murdered Usifo Ataga! Very very foolish somebody, you!

Chidinma's own case is even worse. She might end up in jail for the rest of her life if it is established that she killed Usifo.

In the case of Osinachi's husband, autopsy will have to be conducted to established whether she died on account of the battering she was subjected to by her husband. The result will determine the nature of punishment that will be meted to him.

Let's leave emotion aside and face reality. No woman deserve to be battered or killed by her husband. No man deserve to be killed by his wife or side chick.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by eldoradoxx: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2022
This animal took a gift from mankind. This animal took a lady whose voice takes you to the third heaven where God and angels reside. When you hear her sing praises, you feel it in the depth of your soul. People should be careful who they choose to settle down in marriage with. You may think you have avoided Satan completely in life only for Satan to manifest himself in your husband or wife. She is extremely talented and then the forces of evil decided that her husband would be the devil in her life. She married her worst enemy in life and paid with her beautiful life that has inspired millions of people world wide. May her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by parkervero(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2022
This is happening because she was popular
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Grandmeister(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2022
NofiuFade:
Why have the media not given this man at least audience, can we allow this man to tlk? Nigeria press should demand press conference with this man, Nigeria today is very curropt, something fishy is going on about this story, can't we at least hear his own side of the story Abi what kind if life is this?
After an experience I had in secondary school I learnt to ALWAYS hear the both sides of a story. That man should have been granted a press conference and say his piece. Even if I see the devil today I will still want to hear his side of the story then let me be the judge of it’s authenticity. Nobody has bothered to hear this man’s story. Even if it turns out that he is guilty let him speak for himself! That is true justice.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by luizpippo(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2022
When he was beating and maltreating her, didn't he think it can possibly lead to her death?

Guess he wasn't thinking about the consequences of murdering her and also ending his meal tickets!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by 4kizo(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Chidimma who killed Usifo
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by 4kizo(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
CHIDIMMA NKO
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Grandmeister(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
In my opinion this is wrong the kids should not be seeing all this,mom is dead u are parading their father right in their face no no for me
That is to show you that the public don’t give a damn about the kids. Their mother’s autopsy is yet to be made public and they are already adding salt to injury upon the kids, and for what??

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by shegoon: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
God bless you bros. Exactly what's on my mind,everyone has now become judge in this matter not even mind the autopsy result. Chidinma still roaming in the society even when all evidence(s) are glaring and still won a beauty peagent..
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are a very very stupid and foolish man! Why didn't you suggest the same punishment for Chidinma who murdered Usifo Ataga! Very very foolish somebody, you!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ransomed: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Oh! The children. Your mother has gone and it is painful, if you allow these people that are pretending to love you and your late mother to kill your father, then, you will know that they do not love you. Do not condemn your father, let proper medical investigation be done and professional opinions be considered. Never give false , sentimental witness to these people to kill your Father.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by musicwriter(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2022
How about the pastor or pastors that advised the late woman not to seek divorce? When will they parade the dumb pastors?

Eneche and wife should equally be held responsible for quoting nonsense from a stone age book called bible, which lead to the woman not to seek divorce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by chrizzyace: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2022
This issue of men beating their wives has continued till date cause the govt. haven’t dealt with the men whenever it happens. I believe this would serve as a hot lesson to those men who are still out there beating their wives and feeling like the alpha male, alpha male kee u there...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.