Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (68642 Views)

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Awoleesu(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmm... Marriage! cry
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Cashio(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Etuagievin:
. And you believed him?
I don't believe, neither do I believe the allegations against him.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by deltateam: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:
Nkita you are sighted. If you v brain you ll see where I wrote if found guilty. As for the case of Chidinma and Ataga, if Chidinma too is guilty she should face full wrath of the law. Moreover they are different cases.
But animals like you mince cases together. You are the stupi d fool. An unfortunate never do well idio t roaming around internet defending ills. Reasoning like an animal that you are. Your misery life is embedded with so many evil that logic exited your brain.
Born throway wife beater. May all females in your generation meet the treatment of Late Osinachi.

You have venom in your blood. All these for one person?

Take it easy Bros.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Diligence: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Until the cause of death is determined be careful the stones you throw at him....

Crucify him, crucify him...will you be there for the children? Hv u bn there for your relations who already lost loved ones?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by harmony75: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Chai wish osy is alive to see her tormentor like this.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by FunnyDude(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Justice for osinachi husband. The man is not guilty I can bet my 2 balls. Most Nigerian men don't have societal help and helpless in cases like this.

If it was a woman all these useless women will go into hiding...

See chidinma that killed Ataga in cold-blooded yet won miss paegent inside prison.

No wonder we are 3rd world country. Shitty people and minister and government

The other day, I was driving police just hold me begin harras me. I have to go to POs to get cash to let me go.

I'll be relocating this shithole hell of a zoo. Insh Allah

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by sexysegxy: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Chidinma that she is a reigning beauty queen in prison. Nigeria with partiality.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by lawrenzooo: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
In the court of public opinion this man has already been found guilty even without hearing his own side of the story, well that's not how Justice work.
If found guilty he should be punished but let him be given a fair trial.
I also do not think the kids needs also this drama.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by FunnyDude(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Diligence:
Until the cause of death is determined be careful the stones you throw at him....

Crucify him, crucify him...will you be there for the children? Hv u bn there for your relations who already lost loved ones?

Don't mind these hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Cashio(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
ZUBY77:

Obviously someone is brainwashing them.
Exactly my thoughts.
Some forces beyond what we outsiders know might be trying to destroy that man for reasons not related to any domestic abuse shit, but using domestic abuse as an excuse to rope him in.
After all, the wife is dead and so cannot give the real account of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by jclassiq(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
mccloud224:
Nigeria and crass unprofessional conduct. Always parading suspects before trial. How many govt looters have they paraded since 1960?

And certainly shouldn't be in front of the kids. He is still their father. Those children need serious counselling and rehabilitation from all this trauma..

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by OriOko88(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
That man might still be innocent....
Don't be quick to condemn him until he has been proven guilty.
When they said those kids said their father told them to be beating their mother and that it was right to beat women, that was when I starting suspecting the whole story.
Make dem grant the man interview also now.. We never hear from him own side too.. Its been one side news since undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Akharmony: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Evil man get him oga even. . If he is truly an hot tempered man he was suppose to slap the IGP now. . Werey sabi him oga

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Okortor: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
U were the witness wen he killed her abi? Family members and friends whom he didn't let control his wife, might be the one's behind all these except he truly killed then he should be jailed and face whatever punishment, but only God knows the truth of the matter, the dead don't speak! So unfortunate.
Zulu2022:
all I can say from ur comment is that u are sick ND in no time bedridden follows,no he did not kill her,he gave her life cos is not ur sister was late...sick ppl full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by rollywise(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Nigeria Sha. Very hopeless. You want to relocate the children to their grandmother when school resumes on Monday. In other words no school for them. You want the state government to help with psychological support. Wetin do financial support join? I see the minister catching popularity cruise with these kids

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by JovialJune(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.
[/s]

What a senseless comment, an utterly disgusting one at that,

It is either you are a woman beater or you grew up with a father that blow beat your mother

So because some wives face same ill treatment means we shouldn't condemn that of Osinachi?

So because the murderer is still their father, means he should walk free and allowed to train those kids the ways of violence? You want those kids to live with a murderer at home?

This is a way of Africa? As in domestic violence is a way of Africa so it should be allowed and treated with kid gloves?

You are s*ck in the head whoever you are, your thought process shouldn't be seen on the internet space cos you are an enabler of murder, and if you've done same and gone scot free, you will be found out very soon, nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by CAPSLOCKED: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
All things being equal, this beast shouldn't be allowed to see the month of June....

Useless Efulefu.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, AN AUTOPSY AND PROPER INVESTIGATION MUST BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. THIS PARADE IS ALSO OUT OF PLACE BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT THE POLICE IN A BLUE-PILLED SOCIETY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PLEASE EMOTIONAL WRECKS LIKE YOU ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Uchedizzy(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2022
All this one na eye service tomorrow now they will sweep it under the carpert, but i pit the children the most cos loosing a mother and also cant reach their father is not cool atall, they wont understand it now untill they come of age with all the stigma that will come with it
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by grandlexuz(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Zulu2022:
all I can say from ur comment is that u are sick ND in no time bedridden follows,no he did not kill her,he gave her life cos is not ur sister was late...sick ppl full nairaland

You sound like the sick one here.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Xtinext:
some of u problem is that, u don't read & understand �, he said if found "guilty", has Chidinma been found guilty??
Idiot, has this man been found guilty, cursed fool!

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by grandlexuz(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

What a senseless comment, an utterly disgusting one at that,

It is either you are a woman beater or you grew up with a father that blow beat your mother

So because some wives face same ill treatment means we shouldn't condemn that of Osinachi?

So because the murderer is still their father, means he should walk free and allowed to train those kids the ways of violence? You want those kids to live with a murderer at home?

This is a way of Africa? As in domestic violence is a way of Africa so it should be allowed and treated with kid gloves?

You are s*ck in the head whoever you are, your thought process shouldn't be seen on the internet space cos you are an enabler of murder, and if you've done same and gone scot free, you will be found out very soon, nonsense.

Supposed murderer Ma'am.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by JovialJune(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2022
grandlexuz:

Supposed murderer Ma'am.

He is guilty until proven otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by excel101(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2022
What about in a situation, he's proven innocent by the court of all charges, who goes in?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2022
JovialJune:

You are a cursed asshole until proven otherwise!

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ajebuter(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.

You asked a question and I'm responding as a woman

I am 48 years and NO MAN has ever raised his hand to beat me ( me wey everybody dey respect like goddess for my family as the first and only daughter?) Try it now: with my dad and 5 brothers and several male cousins, all doing extremely well in their fields? ?? Lol

You wouldn't dare because l leave no room for it and to be fair, l am with a good one

So, not all men are cowardly by beating women and not all women expect to be beaten by men because ' it's African way' as you said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by CAPSLOCKED: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Grandmeister:

After an experience I had in secondary school I learnt to ALWAYS hear the both sides of a story. That man should have been granted a press conference and say his piece. Even if I see the devil today I will still want to hear his side of the story then let me be the judge of it’s authenticity. Nobody has bothered to hear this man’s story. Even if it turns out that he is guilty let him speak for himself! That is true justice.

THREE MAJOR PROBLEMS:
1. HE'S A MAN.
2. HE'S POOR.
3. HE'S NOT EDUCATED AND EXPOSED.

A MAN THAT KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING WILL NEVER FIND HIMSELF IN THIS MESS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. PEOPLE LIKE MASON AND DEPP MAY HAVE LOST THEIR CAREERS TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS BUT THEY DIDN'T GET HUMILIATED LIKE THIS, AND AT LEAST THEY HAVE HAD CHANCES TO SPEAK AND BE REPRESENTED BY LEGAL PARTIES.

JUST DON'T BE A POOR MAN. LIFE WILL CONSTANTLY DEAL WITH YOU SQUARELY BUT WHEN YOU'RE POOR AND NOT CONNECTED IT'S WORSE CUZ YOU HAVE TO CONTEST AGAINST A TAG TEAM OF LIFE, SOCIETY, AND MISFORTUNE.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by grandlexuz(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2022
JovialJune:

Says the law of the ignorant.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by OtemAtum: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
He said so himself....so don't rule out the possibility of his innocence yet until it is proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is guilty.
It is impossible for the man to be falsely accused by his children, friends and relatives at the same time. There is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by JovialJune(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, AN AUTOPSY AND PROPER INVESTIGATION MUST BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. THIS PARADE IS ALSO OUT OF PLACE BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT THE POLICE IN A BLUE-PILLED SOCIETY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PLEASE EMOTIONAL WRECKS LIKE YOU ALL.

Chidinma was also paraded before her case was in court, we did not see you pill drinkers condemning that act cos of how emotionally wrecked you all are when it has to do with a man, now table is turned, you remember it is a blue pilled society,

Always try to cover your hypocrisy and lack of tact so that you all will be seen as people who use their brain to think most times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by CAPSLOCKED: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2022
JovialJune:

SECULAR LAW EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD SAYS THAT AN ACCUSED IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY WITH UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE.
NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH YOU BUT FACTS WILL ALWAYS THUMP EMOTIONS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.