Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam (16497 Views)

US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) / Police Arrest 11 Suspects For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by TheRealOwner(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2022
timilehin007:
I'm not surprised it's them...just seeing the headline I was like ' if no be them make i die'...
so e no shock me

My guy grin cheesy

I was even thinking maybe it will be 70 - 30 or something, but no, they got 11/11 cheesy

Very funny people

2 Likes

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by TheRealOwner(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2022
VirginSearcher:
A lot of kids here.. using any slightest opportunity to showcase tribal warfare/hatred.. there is nothing else that gives them joy.. ask me what they gain from it I can't tell.. and the Mods are not doing anything about it.. one of the lows of Nairaland since this Buhari administration

Maybe you should talk to your people to stop doing things that make it easy to castigate you people

3 Likes

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by SugarGirl44(f): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Chibuezem:
shut up, is your tribe angelic and righteous, do you think as igbos we are happy to be tied with backstabbers and wickedness personified people eh..

I don't only think so. Even the blind knows this.
If you don't want to be tied with them, why do you people keep migrating like animals on a daily basis to the SW?
A whole tribe that's confused, you don't want something, yet you keep going close to it.
No be ment be that?
Do you see Yoruba people using their life savings to relocate to your potopoto republic?
So before you get your biafra, start by relocating back to your dungeon first, so you can be far away from backstabbers.

@topic.. Hardworkers have gone to develop Bangladesh grin grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by SugarGirl44(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2022
VirginSearcher:
A lot of kids here.. using any slightest opportunity to showcase tribal warfare/hatred.. there is nothing else that gives them joy.. ask me what they gain from it I can't tell.. and the Mods are not doing anything about it.. one of the lows of Nairaland since this Buhari administration

Now you want mods to do something about it because your unfortunate tribe is at the receiving end.
You cleverly forgot that it is you people that always start the tribal war, but when the favor is returned, you start crying like a baby.
Two can play the game.
If you yab me I will insult your forefathers and entire generation.
We no be omo lo sile lo gb'esi wa.
Bring it on.

4 Likes

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by faceland: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Of all places it Bangladash these guy went to.
Our naira is higher than their 'money'. This is a downgrade.
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by shigishege: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Digixtreme:
quote author=shigishege post=112187496]They are not Nigerians. These are Biafran desidents. Awon olori palaba

Atleast they ain't skull miners from the oduduwa Republic. They don't kill people like Oduduwa Republic for money ritual. Tueh... stop this nonsense tribalism
see this mumu,what of the cannibalism you people perpetrate in your yeaster region. At least all over the world saw the video how your wicked animalistic people turned human being into barbeque. grin grin spit

3 Likes

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Yankee101: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2022
only igbo boys

It's a big shame
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Healer3610(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
LILTJAY3:

Source:
https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/bangladeshi-police-arrest-11-nigerians-for-pulling-facebook-scam/sgs6zg0.amp

The 7th one from the right that is smiling does he think he would be deported or what Me no understand ooh
For those who believe that Yahoo is the key make una come see una door ooh .
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by nedekid: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
drmuchin:
nawa o
only una wan blow like THUNDER
is this how to develop the country u emigrated to?
Lolz
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by LastProphet: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
LILTJAY3:
I regret the day lugard merge me with this people in one country I swear.. angry angry

The most hated tribe on earth grin grin

Asian hate them to the extent that when any of their criminal developing bastard brothers are caught, they throw them from the top of skyscrapers so that their flatheadss can be smashed to pieces grin grin

When you hear that nigerians are hated abroad mostly in asian and african countries, this criminal tribe from the pit of hell is the reason sad

Unfortunately true
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Holorunfemmy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Baba no be that name self na hin funny to me grin ;Dbut that leg muscle self.. you sabi them reach house oooooo grin :and they will not like this..D
LeoDeKing:
The criminals are:
[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by PoliteActivist: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
McCoy9067:

Go and develop your land

It is already developed, full of houses like this below

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by timilehin007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheRealOwner:

My guy grin cheesy

I was even thinking maybe it will be 70 - 30 or something, but no, they got 11/11 cheesy

Very funny people
..since the names started with one of them my brother forget na 100%...if the names had started with someone from north or south...it would most likely be 70-15-15..he sure me say out of that 11 dey go fill like 7 spots

1 Like

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by grandstar(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
For the love of money is the root of all sorts of injurious things (Read 1 Timothy 6:9-10)
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
LILTJAY3:
I regret the day lugard merge me with this people in one country I swear.. angry angry

The most hated tribe on earth grin grin

Asian hate them to the extent that when any of their criminal developing bastard brothers are caught, they throw them from the top of skyscrapers so that their flatheadss can be smashed to pieces grin grin

When you hear that nigerians are hated abroad mostly in asian and african countries, this criminal tribe from the pit of hell is the reason sad

I'm Yoruba and I find this very disturbing. Such statements should not even in your head, how much more spit it out!
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Evidenx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin they never disappoint.

The Nigerian suspects' names were given as: Henri Osita Okechukwu, Chisom Emmanuel Obiajulu, Okeke Peter, Obinna Sunday, Oneka Amba, Chisom Anthony Ekwenze, Okeyea Azubike, Anuyarah Ojuyemena Daniel, Anuruka Jinika Francis, Luke and Domado Chinedo
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by drmuri(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

They do not want you either, reason they're doing all they could to get free from your useless zoo country but it's your people that are licking their asses to stay.

Nairaland even updated their rules , that they won't condone or tolerate anyone using nairaland to preach secession of the easterners and the Naija deltans from Nigeria. That it's unbearable to them to let them go.

darling who needs one another now?

Shameless unity beggers.

You no get sense wallahi.
Your tribe has been disgracing black race since 200bc and the only trash your confused brain can write is to blame unity begger.
Pathetic. Talk to your criminals to stop committing crime

1 Like

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by haslaw(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Henri Osita Okechukwu,
Chisom Emmanuel Obiajulu,
Okeke Peter,
Obinna Sunday,
Oneka Amba,
Chisom Anthony Ekwenze,
Okeyea Azubike,
Anuyarah Ojuyemena Daniel,
Anuruka Jinika Francis,
Luke and Domado Chinedo.

These cursed mkporu mirri cannibals and crimes are like 5&6

They keep disgracing Nigeria all over the world.
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by johntolu: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
shigishege:
They are not Nigerians. These are Biafran desidents. Awon olori palaba

Unfortunately, they are Nigerians, my Brother.
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by LILTJAY3: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If you don't want to be tied with them, why do you people keep migrating like animals on a daily basis to the SW?
A whole tribe that's confused, you don't want something, yet you keep going close to it.
No be ment be that?
Do you see Yoruba people using their life savings to relocate to your potopoto republic?
So before you get your biafra, start by relocating back to your dungeon first, so you can be far away from backstabbers.

angry grin grin

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by johntolu: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nogymmarts:
imagine, instead of them to partner with bangladesh textiles maker, and export there clothes toNigeria to sell. bangladesh have one of the best clothing factory in the world.

Our 'Biafraüùd' Bloders' are not interested in commerce. They are only interested in criminality, aka, 'fast money' which they intend using to develop Lagos and Abuja as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Chibuezem(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No be ment be that?

back stabber abi
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Chibuezem(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
2braithe:

Still doesn't change the fact that you're tarnishing our image internationally.

Take your biafraúd and go abeg!
so it's only igbos that are destroying the image of the country abi.....
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Chibuezem(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2022
johntolu:

Our 'Biafraüùd' Bloders' are not interested in commerce. They are only interested in criminality, aka, 'fast money' which they intend using to develop Lagos and Abuja as usual.
all lies this is simply a stereotype coined by the white man, that igbos like fast money funny enough most Nigerian scam in the world are orchestrated by Yoruba tribe as they have sweet mouth which they use to seduce sense out of Caucasians
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
johntolu:

it is well
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by 2braithe: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chibuezem:
so it's only igbos that are destroying the image of the country abi.....

Yeah that's why the only Nigerians in Malaysian, Italian and Indian prison are flat heads.
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by Chibuezem(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
2braithe:

Yeah that's why the only Nigerians in Malaysian, Italian and Indian prison are flat heads.
lol it's alright tribalism is just a life in you
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by 2braithe: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chibuezem:
lol it's alright tribalism is just a life in you

When did stating the obvious become tribalism?

Imagine a white american saying "50% of the crime committed in the US are by blacks".Are you going to term him/her a racist?Is it a lie?

We all know how a particular tribe loves money too much.The good ones will work hard legally while the bad ones will peddle drugs abroad and tarnish our image.

I'm not a tribalist.I have Igbo inlaws!!
Re: Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam by omenkaLives(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The criminals are:
[b][/b]
You're ruthless. wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Truck Thief Knocked People In Congo Escape Through Uganda, Drove Towards Kenya / Man Who Stole $56,000 From Bishop Oyedepo's Book Store Arraigned By EFCC / Couple Sell Their Newborn Baby For N400K (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.