Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. (21740 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by fastseo: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by IamNat: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
True
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Osobi32(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Poverty is a bastard! @op dating is so easy and simple, one don't really need money to date ok. The situation of Nigeria has caused many ladies to see dating as an occupation and that's why most of them end up in an abusive relationship. It's only in marriage I will agree with u that finance is really important alright.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Cousin9999: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
It's pretty messed up to suggest love and intimacy are only for people of means. And it's not good for society to normalize this view of relationships.

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Starcy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
These same men you are telling not to fucck women unless they make money, don't forget to mind your business when they make this money and decide to fucck battalion of women.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
odinson1:
If you can tell Men not to date women or have sex when they are broke,you have no right to tell men to not To have sex with as many men as they want,when they eventually Make the money.
Men,when you eventually make the money, Never ever date a broke woman! Have sex with as many women as you want!
Don't let anybody guilt trip or shame you into settling down with a Fat pig in the name of Marriage and responsibility.
Have sex with as many men as you want? Who tied your hands before?
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

If you want to be stupid, be stupid and stop copying and editing people's posts on nairaland.

Why are you nairaland girls so idle and jobless? This is what idleness can cause
90 percent of the people commenting here on a workday are men. Yet you have the temerity to call girls idle and jobless. Lazy youths.

Joker.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Elchechereche4e: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
In as much as I want a woman with acceptable attitude, she must have a big ass!

Don't ask me why. I am proudly a lesbian
Big asses are meant for huge Rod.dont waste them
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by helinues: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
King40king7:
Kzkksks

Jarijot1990:
Yyy

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 16
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by dalass(f): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dear men,

It is good to have a business or a job before you start dating or talking about marriage. Because a man without an income is more likely to propose to a woman he doesn't love, and spend the rest of his life existing instead of living. Go into marriage, not bondage. Be productive and work. Stop waiting for a woman to bail you out of your poverty circle.

Chai. This is serious grin...

But very true. Guys want browse and chop free money and kpekus... cheesy

How some.peoples dick still dey work while being jobless and penniless beats my imagination grin.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by meeketta: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
You have refered this to women not men. 99% men have something doing before getting into any relationship.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by GooodHardDick: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Bobmarie:
90 percent of the people commenting here on a workday are men. Yet you have the temerity to call girls idle and jobless. Lazy youths.

Joker.
[/s]

This is exactly why you're so dumb.

Instead of advising your fellow gender to go and work and stop rendering their over used pussy around in exchange for money, na men comment be your headache.

You Nigeria girls needs to be more resourceful. If you're broke, get a job and work. Not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man wants a liability and a parasite in his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Mytoto(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Me sef dey find rich woman wey go marry me.

What a man can do, a woman can do better. grin

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by tegafej(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
These same men you are telling not to fucck women unless they make money, don't forget to mind your business when they make this money and decide to fucck battalion of women.

Asin ehn
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by koolaid87: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
So what
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by ButterBurger: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Normal normal dating no concern job.
But this region of the earth... Women often depends on men, even rich women still depends on richer men.
Its bad.
Not supposed to be like that.
Afterall na these same ladies go dey fight for equal rights upandan

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by jubrilELsudan: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
ADAM GET WORK BEFORE HIM FVCK EVE?

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by seyz91(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Said it all
Sureplug123:
Dating is not poverty alleviation programme. Dating is easy and fun outside Naija.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Iamnorth: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Most of them ladies are already feminist then you come around with your broke as§! Haba,you sef pity yasef na
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Blackify: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
DaBogu:
Good question,

1. Before you get marry to any woman do your due diligence, check the background of woman, her mother in particular.

2. Also let the elders within your kinsmen do their own background check too.

3. When it comes to marriage, we have to be realistic to ourselves, don't marry a woman because she's educated, she's a carrier woman, she has good job, she's beautiful, don't marry a woman that will disturb your peace, don't marry that will be dictating and controlling your life... ( for me personally I'll not accept this from any woman)

4. Marry the humble woman, that's real and not fake..... Be honest to your self......

5. When you see the best woman to be your wife, you'll definitely know.

*This is my own opinion*

Good day, everyone...

My name is Ehis "Farastein" Mokwenye, and my entry pitch is currently amongst the quarter finalists for @original_talkutalku creative grant. My entry is for my debut historical fiction novel "Tales of Jideofor". The book is based on the transatlantic slave trade of the 18th century, and follows the life of Jideofor from Illah in Western Igbo lands to Jamaica. It is a story of love, dreams, destiny and death. To vote, just open up the Instagram link below and like my video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpZWjFFa1b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you very much for your help in retelling Afrikan culture in a new and revelatory light.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by BigBashiru: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dear men,

It is good to have a business or a job before you start dating or talking about marriage. Because a man without an income is more likely to propose to a woman he doesn't love, and spend the rest of his life existing instead of living. Go into marriage, not bondage. Be productive and work. Stop waiting for a woman to bail you out of your poverty circle.

You are a woman that's why you post as Nobody. It is women looking for men to bail her out of her poverty cycle.....that's why women marry - for financial security and emotional security e.g. "God fearing man."

Unfortunately the parasitic nature of SOME (not all) females has been exposed
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by laguma93: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
"battalion" of women, like 5000 dollars worth of ladies right?����

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by emmyluizzz: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
so becos I no get money no mean say my dick no go rise
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
so a man must not have sex untill he makes money?
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
It depends on his motive for dating, if he wants to date for it to lead to marriage, he should have a source of income, but if you want to date for fun, I really dunno again
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin I pity any woman foolish enough to date a man who has no source of income.Because such men soft turn out to be obligate parasites on the woman,sucking her financial blood.
Being handsome like water spirit or having a dick bigger than the green anaconda is nothing if the man is jobless.They must be matched with productivity in every vital atom of the word.
Moreover, such men can often be turned to houseboys and slaves by the woman.

What about men that marry women that are jobless answer coconut head angry
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Lymetsaucer(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
A man who has money should marry a broke girl, while a woman who has money should not date a broke guy. That doesn't sound right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jesse25:

What about men that marry women that are jobless answer coconut head angry
Foolish goat,must you insult your ancestors and show the world that you are an untamed beast?
Can't you correct politely like a sane being?
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
this your mindset is the main reason you are single and calming to be man why?
Lol! I knew you were stupid all along, but you are even more stupid and mental deranged than I thought.
Where did you know me from,and when did I tell you am single and searching?
Pathetic sentimental fool,go and address your mental issues,abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Why Rush Into Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.