Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom (10068 Views)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / Multipro Consumer Products Limited | Graduate Trainee Interview 2020 / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Milesbillions(m): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Please great people of nairalanders, I got shortlisted to attend an interview with optimus bank for the position of a graduate trainee today on zoom.

What should I expect as this will be my first time of attending interview on zoom.

Who else got shortlisted..
Will be attending by 4.00pm

Treat as urgent please.
The Mods should help out too
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milesbillions:
Please great people of nairalanders, I got shortlisted to attend an interview with optimus bank for the position of a graduate trainee today on zoom.

What should I expect as this will be my first time of attending interview on zoom.

Who else got shortlisted..
Will be attending by 4.00pm

Treat as urgent please.
The Mods should help out too

1 Like

Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Milesbillions(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just get back to me after the interview bro.....I did my own and the woman I did it with told me that it just a normal chat .....
DansuStar:

I was shortlisted too. Interview is tomorrow at 02:30pm on Google meet.
I don't know a thing about the bank. Who knows please? And how much do they pay?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by NickoB: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Milesbillions(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Initially, I received a message about the interview by 1:30 from the HR....so some minutes to 12:00pm, I got a call from the same hr telling me that they rescheduled it to 12:30....that I should click the link they sent to me on my message....I clicked it and it redirected me to google meet where I talked with one of them ..a lady thou....she introduced herself and told me it is new bank in town and asked me about myself which I told her..... that's it
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Em3a: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
I did the interview too and now they sent me an email for another assessment
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Em3a: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please who has an idea on how much they pay, btw the assessment is online on zoom today by 4pm
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Milesbillions(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is it only that did not receive another email after the first email and chat I did with them?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Myself43: 11:48am On May 02, 2022
DansuStar:
Hi guys,
I also got an invite to an Assessment that'll be holding today at 4pm. They call it Workplace Reasoning Assessment. They sent me 2 links - Zoom and Google Meet.

I have no idea how much they'll pay. The woman said it's a new National bank recently licensed by CBN.

I hope it won't be an unbearable experience, esp as it's a startup bank.

Did you do the the assessment?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Myself43: 11:52am On May 02, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 4:10pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Damcia: 6:48pm On May 05, 2022
What kind of question was in the assessment
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 10:39pm On May 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by mhesy(f): 6:51pm On May 07, 2022
Hey @DansuStar. I also participated in all the online assessment and I just got another email stating the time of my physical assessment to be 3 pm.

Will you be attending? And where are coming from?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by mhesy(f): 8:32am On May 08, 2022
DansuStar:

Hi @mhesy,

Yes I'll be attending. Mine is slated for 9am on Monday. A follow-up mail just came in stating that we should come along with our original credentials for sighting and prepare for a full interview session.

I got the email too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Damcia: 5:48pm On May 08, 2022
Pls did u write the exam on 6th of may as well
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Joevos: 6:56pm On May 08, 2022
This is actually the first trend. Thank God I am part of the process. See you guys tomorrow! wink
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Damcia: 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
How was the interview
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2022
mhesy:

I got the email too. Thanks.
How did you apply?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by NickoB: 7:06pm On May 12, 2022
I just got a mail saying the training school commences on May 24th. Who else has seen this?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by dipofranc: 8:34pm On May 13, 2022
I got the same mail today after completing the intervie.
Any idea of what they pay
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by NickoB: 3:07pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Moye04(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2022
NickoB:
I just got a mail saying the training school commences on May 24th. Who else has seen this?
Congrats. Please can you forward the email address you sent your CV to or link to apply. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by MeezPat(f): 12:20pm On May 15, 2022
Make una answer na cheesy
Moye04:

Congrats. Please can you forward the email address you sent your CV to or link to apply. Thank you
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Moye04(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2022
MeezPat:
Make una answer na cheesy
Abi ooo
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by gambia(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2022
No update yet?
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by DansuStar: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
How much do they pay oooo? Anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 / Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / MTN Is Recruiting Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.