Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,062 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella (37940 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Zeinymira(f): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
themanderon:
Madness. Parents of this generation have failed and miserably if I may add. I find it most nauseating that this useless celebrities are the ones promoting this madness. The other day it was Omotola's daughter and now this. Maybe Angel Michael should start dusting that trumpet now before this web of madness consumes us all.

You have stated with this narrative. The daughter is 22 year old
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Johel(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Freezby2020:
Self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has shared her two cent with celebrity couple, 2baba and Annie Idibia on how to train their eldest daughter, Isabella Idibia.

In the wake of Chrisland school alleged rape case, Olunloyo advised the parents to sit their daughter who is fast growing and lecture her on sex education.

She told the couple to start now and stop sexualizing children. In her words:
The mother of two had posted some lovely photos on her verified Instagram platform, where she hinted that her entire world are displayed on the slides.

She got a boyfriend already..... likely she's having sex or being touched, reason being for the rapid growth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by jumper524(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm no paedophile but there's no way that girl won't entice sexuality in every able man out there.
just learn to control yourself cos these set of scammers are planning how to bring men down through oversized underage.
that's how they claimed that chrisland girl is ten later 13.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Gospel2Day: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's what most mothers are good at, sexualizing their daughetrs.
When a video surfaces tomorrow of their daughter engaging in group s ex they'll scream R.A.P*E.
Women and shamelessness are siamese twins.
There's nothing of their naked body they can't show the public, so long their nipple s, anu.s and birth canal are covered.
I believe God regrets creating the female gender.
Females have been destroying His beautiful plans for the planet since the Garden of Eden.
Selah.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by petrusevents(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
If she like make she wear ordinary bra na her problem and the problem of her parent.
Her parent no blind and she can't put that on if they no gree,so na their problem.

*Man u must beat arsenal ooo or else!
Arsenal Don wipe them 3
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Too bad mine ain't on the list

Na lime dey my chest tongue

Na koro agbalumo own b dat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by naikeboy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
U day drink Panadol for another person headache.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by rajiedreez: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Aunty kemi make small sense here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by staymore: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
2Baba will soon be a grandfather

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Spherical77(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

If he is eroticizing her boobs, how that one take concern you? What is your business if he has any business with her boobs? Are they your boobs abi the girl na your pikin?
you go still go jail last last no worry. You know nothing as regards to child act. Keep on wallowing in ignorance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Spherical77(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
descartes400:

Please kindly have mercy on him!
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Spherical77(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Annie controls things over there.
are you in their house? Do you live with them? Beer palour talk as usual wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by QueSerasera1(f): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Kaysalas(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
If she like make she wear ordinary bra na her problem and the problem of her parent.
Her parent no blind and she can't put that on if they no gree,so na their problem.

Man u must beat arsenal ooo or else!
How market bros? grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by CashVessel(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kemi just made sense for once, and this time around very well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Yankee101: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
I no dey gree with Kemi, bit I support this one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by StarGra: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Very true,when I watched that TV show,YAF..I also said same..INFACT FOR THE TV show,her boobs was too out...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it

Proverbs 22:6
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Image123(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

So your grandparents that lived before Bible was brought to Nigeria by Slave merchants, didn't your grandparents do meaningful things in their lives?

Now, that we have the Bible, is the society better now than it was before the Bible was brought to Nigeria?

Key word there is "USUALLY". Most of your grandparents lived meaningless lives. You are free to disprove it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U just made the BIGGEST BLUNDER...
Better correct yourself.
Even God will be shocked at your comment.
This your statement shows you lack the basic rudiments of history.

I'm perplexed we still have people like u on this Forum despite years of enlightenment campaign
I will be typing Long so as to liberate you.
This is one of the demerits of swallowing everything your pastors dish out.
Such beclouds brains & makes it impervious to other interesting mysteries of life.

Questions for you:
Does one need to be a Christian to live morally?
Between Family & Religion who trains a child?
Who raises a child first?
Are there no Muslims, aethists, Buddhists, African Traditionalists that are of moral standing?
So, your FOREFATHERS were useless b4 the Bible was handed over to them?

How u can HELP yourself & ur reasoning:
Change your friends now..
Surround yourself with people more intelligent than you. Strive to always be in their midst.
Always read other articles..
Stop studying only the BIBLE. Other wonder books and materials are there.
Study at least 4hrs per day. I do 8hrs daily.
Studying articles & Journals helps you chase IGNORANCE. It rebrands you to enable u distinguish yourself brilliantly.
Education chases stupidity away. So Study well.
U will eventually have self worth & thank me.

The key word in my post was "USUALLY", it has a meaning. From your post, you sound like one with a meaningless life. Get Jesus Christ into that life so you don't die frustrated with life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by princeemmma(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
True talk, the girl don dey ripe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Buharidgeneral: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
You mean the one in red?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
you go still go jail last last no worry. You know nothing as regards to child act. Keep on wallowing in ignorance

cheesy cheesy Professor, pls don't make me laugh. You say I am ignorant but u say "child act". Pls what is "child act"? cheesy grin

Pls educate me on "child act". Are you the coming to take me to jail? If u are the one, kindly book appointment. Explain how this your process of taking people to jail. Meanwhile, am sure u want to help your friend answer the following questions:

If he is eroticizing her boobs, how that one take concern you? What is your business if he has any business with her boobs? Are they your boobs abi the girl na your pikin?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by saggis: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Is that a 13 year old girl?. God help us, men. She is even bigger that her mother.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by buzorcharles(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2022

Sharrap simp pedophile.
Make thvvder fvya you and all the idvvt wey dey eroticize that innocent girl.

So if u are not aware of her age will u still say this? Why not channel this energy to the parent that is exposing the little girl to pedophiles? What do she gain in wearing that? It's time we blame all parties involve and not just the accused. Remember chrisland girl mum allowed her to get exposed and not people are blaming the school
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Op80: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
The first time this imbecilic woman is making sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by BafanaBafana: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
are you in their house? Do you live with them? Beer palour talk as usual wink
What do you know
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Spherical77(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
BafanaBafana:

What do you know
no vez, i don forget say you be 2face closest pal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
How can the mother dress a 13 year old like this?? Christ, how disgraceful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Very disgraceful, inappropriate and distasteful.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by GloriousGbola: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Very disgraceful, inappropriate and distasteful.

Ishilove:

go to any mall or supermarket,

they are full of mothers with their daughters in bum short, spaghetti strap, crop top. sometimes as young as 5

remember that find toddler girl up north who was murdered by the proprietor? she had lipstick in most of her pics

sometimes it is almost as if it forbidden for small girls to be dressed in tshirt jeans and trainers

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

go to any mall or supermarket,

they are full of mothers with their daughters in bum short, spaghetti strap, crop top. sometimes as young as 5

remember that find toddler girl up north who was murdered by the proprietor? she had lipstick in most of her pics

sometimes it is almost as if it forbidden for small girls to be dressed in tshirt jeans and trainers
This generation of parents have a hand in the
youthful decadence the society is currently experiencing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal / Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.