Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37784 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women are so unpredictable, expect the unexpected from them at any point in time.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by after4: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
is this the custom officer or is this you?

why havnt you reported to the custom autorities and i was expecting you to be much more concerned of your innocent children and for your wife, its obvious they both planned it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Born2Breed(f): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

You fall Edo hand. Na you dem just use take play bebeye like this.

Are you sure the kids are yours?

If yes, then go there with full force and collect your kids. Them not dey kpai custom officer?

I swear u be ozuor.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
.... No pity for men like you .
Carry your cross. You made your bed so.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by frbona: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who else is afraid and scared of that barbaric institution called marriage after listening to stories like these ?!?

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
I need contact details of their disciplinary committee pls. I need my children

5 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Biglittlelois(f): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?

258 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
peepydelano:
Women are so unpredictable, expect the unexpected from them at any point in time.

Men are also unpredictable, expect anything from them at any point in time

Or you've forgotten the custom officer is also a married man, and his wife is somewhere hurting because of the nonsense he did......

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Baawaa(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Sue them,if you really married the woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?
My thoughts exactlyundecided
For those yet to marry better marry someone that loves you....signing out

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by yuping(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
undecided Not every adult is matured enough to get married, some of you should stay off.
Imagine your wife left you for someone who threatened you and you are still saying you need that wife back cus she is charmed, if they is anyone under a spell is you who can't take things as a man. Real Men cut their loses and move on.
Even if you see those kid you should do a DNA before letting them into your house.
You are not in this world to please or fight for women, I'm not sure you are a real Edo man, Edo men are brave, speak their minds, Edo men are ladies men.
Focus on paying your debt which I know you can that's why you receive it in the first place.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
The custom officer get mind o!
Please fight for the custody of your kids. Make sure you conduct a DNA test on the kids to be sure.
Forget about coming back with your wife. She’s gone for the worst

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Beremx(f): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
peepydelano:
Eleribu, so the custom officer is predictable?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Not once did you mention the family you married her from. Is she an orphan? Even orphans were raised by people.

30 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wife dun maga this one. Both d wife and d adeniyi magad u really good. U were too soft for d wife to maga u like that without any traces.
When u tell gees that women requires madness to be handled, una no go believe us. Your gentleness cost you your children and coupled with people from that tribe are too promiscuous, both man and woman.
Imagine d game they played u, just like that,

26 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Wife dun maga this one. Both d wife and d adeniyi magad u really good. U were too soft for d wife to maga u like that without any traces.
When u tell gees that women requires madness to be handled, una no go believe us. Your gentleness cost you your children and coupled with people from that tribe are too promiscuous, both man and woman.
..... You dey mind the foolish simp of a man?

I have always said this and it works for me. Always be the trouble maker in your house as a man.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by simpleseyi: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
This man is an idiot.

A woman left your house with the bastard children that you have been raising, instead of you to throw a big Owambe, you are here complaining.

The only thing that the customs officer owes you is a refund of the money you spent in raising the customs officer's children which you are claiming are yours. You should be be grateful to God that the adulterous woman did not poison you before leaving with the biological father of her children

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by simpleseyi: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Beremx:
Eleribu, so the custom officer is predictable?

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance

10 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by simpleseyi: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

The people that are prostituting in Italy are from your tribe oooooo lazy youth

25 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by simpleseyi: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:

Get out of here. Mumu oshi. You want to claim children that do not have your blood. You too said it that the customs officer said he has known your wife before you meet her. Definitely they gave been sleeping together for years, and the children are his, not yours. If the children are biologically your blood, then she would not have gone with them. She knows the children are not yours.

Make I tell you the truth, take the matter to the shrine, only the gods can resolve this. Don't take the issue to Church oooo, Jesus will just forgive them and tell you sorry.

Take the matter to the shrine, then get popcorn and cold drink and see how the gods totally destroy the two adulterers.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Idaytesj29(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

Get out of here. Mumu oshi. You want to claim children that do not have your blood. You too said it that the customs officer said he has known your wife before you meet her. Definitely they gave been sleeping together for years, and the children are his, not yours. If the children are biologically your blood, then she would not have gone with them. She knows the children are not yours.

Make I tell you the truth, take the matter to the shrine, only the gods can resolve this. Don't take the issue to Church oooo, Jesus will just forgive them and tell you sorry.

Take the matter to the shrine, then get popcorn and cold drink and see how the gods totally destroy the two adulterers.

Lol

5 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey mind the foolish simp of a man?

I have always said this and it works for me. Always be the trouble maker in your house as a man.
I will always go with the bolded, be d troublemaker and u will see her begging u, but if u allow her to be d troublemaker, d man will be d one to beg her, jus that op allowed d woman to maga him. How could a sensible man borrow millions from bank to setup a business for a woman that does not worth kobo? Op deserves death sentence by hanging bcs u failed your forefathers and your generation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

Even shrine go reject d idiotic op for failing his ancestors and his generation, he deserves death

9 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by faithfull18(f): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

The people that are prostituting in Italy are from your tribe oooooo lazy youth
If u wan chop frog, u chop bigger frog not all this petty petty olosho all these afonjas girls are doing. Imagine afonjas girls doing osho free just with ogogoro and kpomo u dun Bleep dem tire. No start waiting u no fit finish

20 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I will always go with the bolded, be d troublemaker and u will see her begging u, but if u allow her to be d troublemaker, d man will be d one to beg her, jus that op allowed d woman to maga him. How could a sensible man borrow millions from bank to setup a business for a woman that does not worth kobo? Op deserves death sentence by hanging bcs u failed your forefathers and your generation.
.....I don't have any pity to waste on him.

4 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I don't have any pity to waste on him.
He deserves death, that's what people like him deserves.

4 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

....Hehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Hehehehe.
Honestly, simps always pisses me off, I can't even allow simp around me

7 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

You see how wicked you are?

...on a matter that doesn't even concern you, how much worse when it does?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Men are polygamous in nature. Allow the custom officer use your wife to hold body. He didn’t charm her anything. If you were a good husband, she won’t leave you. Go and marry another wife, maybe the custom officer’s wife.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.