Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37865 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Realists(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Golden111:
If you had used part of the 5m loan to conduct DNA for the kids it would have been a relief

because at this point, i am doubtful those kids are yours.

Exactly what I just told him.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by blazingblender(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
When I read this story
I thought it was some copied stuff
Well I pray you get the right justice
But this is abuse of power
The custom office is a coward and a big fool
Just try and get back your kids
And leave...
the marriage is not worth resurrecting...
your kids deserve a better life ....
Karma will surely catch up with them
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
001spice:
if u have nothing reasonable to say can`t u just zip up that thing u call mouth
... Are you the custom officer? Or are you also a weak man like him ? Talk let us hear. Hehehe
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin grin

You fall Edo hand. Na you dem just use take play bebeye like this.

Are you sure the kids are yours?

If yes, then go there with full force and collect your kids. Them not dey kpai custom officer?

I swear u be ozuor.

Easier said..... You dey talk because no be you.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by CSTRR: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Where is the pic?

3 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by girlygirlyMain: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Do a DNA test fir the 4 children you claim are yours, you will be shocked...
If you still want her back you need psychological help. May your creator deliver you. Amen

oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe you should ask what he did to make her run back to her lover
Women dont just get up and leave like that. Withthe children too.
Some men can make a woman run to the devil sef

Preach

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by beejay85: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

Get out of here. Mumu oshi. You want to claim children that do not have your blood. You too said it that the customs officer said he has known your wife before you meet her. Definitely they gave been sleeping together for years, and the children are his, not yours. If the children are biologically your blood, then she would not have gone with them. She knows the children are not yours.

Make I tell you the truth, take the matter to the shrine, only the gods can resolve this. Don't take the issue to Church oooo, Jesus will just forgive them and tell you sorry.

Take the matter to the shrine, then get popcorn and cold drink and see how the gods totally destroy the two adulterers.
Bros u r very funny...
"Jesus will forgive them and tell u sorry" grin grin grin
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GloriousGbola: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
If this is not another war of the sexes catch cruise superstory, all the op has to do is petition the head of customs.

I am fairly sure there is something in federal code of conduct about adultery

I am sure Naptu2 can confirm

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by 001spice: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Are you the custom officer? Or are you also a weak man like him ? Talk let us hear. Hehehe
atleast not weak as ur weaken brain
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by victons(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

So you'll really take this woman back if the custom officer releases her??

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
CSTRR:
Where is the pic?

After naming his wife's lover, he's getting cold feet.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Alonso91(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=JONNYSPUTE post=112210672]..... You dey mind the foolish simp of a man?

I have always said this and it works for me. Always be the trouble maker in your house as a man.

You b real OG..... Agba

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by chloride6: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wetin be this?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
yuping:
undecided Not every adult is matured enough to get married, some of you should stay off.
Imagine your wife left you for someone who threatened you and you are still saying you need that wife back cus she is charmed, if they is anyone under a spell is you who can't take things as a man. Real Men cut their loses and move on.
Even if you see those kid you should do a DNA before letting them into your house.
You are not in this world to please or fight for women, I'm not sure you are a real Edo man, Edo men are brave, speak their minds, Edo men are ladies men.
Focus on paying your debt which I know you can that's why you receive it in the first place.
The story is not adding up. I believe he is abusive and she called her friend who helped her escape. Why does he wa t her back...... there is more to the story. Lets hear the woman's story

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala....relocation sales

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by flokii: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Attimes this marriage of a thing can be frightening.. the poster's wife gave birth to a baby boy for her customs officer lover while still legally married to him.
Ki lo n sele ninu aiye ta wa yi gan?.. like where is that done??

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by CSTRR: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

After naming his wife's lover, he's getting cold feet.
He is a coward then.

He should Post the pics of both wife and lover.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
001spice:
atleast not weak as ur weaken brain
.... Lol. I don't have pity for your kind. Women go do Una shege.

Na your type go dey blame the woman instead of the op.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
victons:

So you'll really take this woman back if the custom officer releases her??

What's wrong with being a good and faithful husband? Or do you think it's only women who must be forgiving? His marriage can be restored. He shouldn't listen to any bachelor's or divorced baby Daddy's that want him to be miserable and have a broken home. A real man saves his family first! Only Satan loves divorce. What God joined asunder let no misery-loves-company single man put asunder!

Op can also pray and seek guidance from the priest who officiated their wedding. She will come back to senses. It's just love, not a spell. It will eventually clear away.

4 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Women dont just get up and leave like that. Withthe children too.

Thank you! I am sure he has frustrated the poor woman. cry cry

I like this woman o. While some women are crying that they can’t find men, this one after four kids has hooked a custom officer. Eweyyy! grin

4 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

[b]Women dont just get up and leave like that. [/b]Withthe children too.

Maybe you don't know women....You don't have to treat a woman badly before she start thinking marrying you was mistake especially when her ex. Is giving back green light and he is far better than you...

Immediately a woman start considering other options , everything that have to do with you becomes useless.

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Preach

LOL.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
CSTRR:

He is a coward then.

He should Post the pics of both wife and lover.

Here's not a coward. He's saving himself for the battle that is sure to come.

It is a fool that would post his pictures and expect no report from the officer. First off, that would be libelous.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by okoroemeka(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

kneel down and thank God for taking that slut and a disgrace to womanhood away from you,just get a divorce and carry on with your life,I hope you have learnt some lessons about women ,stop trying to please by any means necessary, especially borrowing money to please a woman,I will be surprised if that custom man will not take #1-2 m from that money

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by dazzlingd(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

I really feel sorry for you lover boy.
I’m sure u ignored al the warning signs and were blinded by love that’s one sided so u are being badly punished

Your eyes never still open, I feel ur pains.
The manipulations and pain is so unbearable it can send u to your early grave if u don’t learn to hate that woman because she is your no 1 enemy

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
yuping:
undecided Not every adult is matured enough to get married, some of you should stay off.
Imagine your wife left you for someone who threatened you and you are still saying you need that wife back cus she is charmed, if they is anyone under a spell is you who can't take things as a man. Real Men cut their loses and move on.
Even if you see those kid you should do a DNA before letting them into your house.
You are not in this world to please or fight for women, I'm not sure you are a real Edo man, Edo men are brave, speak their minds, Edo men are ladies men.
Focus on paying your debt which I know you can that's why you receive it in the first place.

God bless you...
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ivolt: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
frbona:
Who else is afraid and scared of that barbaric institution called marriage after listening to stories like these ?!?
Shut up coward.
Stop being a broken record already as your post is stale.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and neither is it illegal not to marry.

Don't want to marry?
Don't marry, simple!

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Pauladex(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
The Op is under a spell not the wife.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by CSTRR: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Here's not a coward. He's saving himself for the battle that is sure to come.

It is a fool that would post his pictures and expect no report from the officer. First off, that would be libelous.
So he is a wise coward.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GloriousGbola: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he has frustrated the poor woman. cry cry

I like this woman o. While some women are crying that they can’t find men, this one after four kids has hooked a custom officer. Eweyyy! grin

Dynomite toto. Her milkshake brings the customs officers to the yard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Why I Married My Wife? / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.