Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? (920 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by wink2015(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
My question is why is it that the telecoms network in Nigeria not unbarring mobile lines that its owner has submitted NIN details?

Is it that they are challenged or other issues?

Lets take for example Airtel and MTN has been at the forefront of barring mobile lines whose owner defaulted in sending in their NIN details based on the directive of the NCC through the Minister of Communication.

Is it necessary to go to the Airtel or MTN office?

Their requirement is that one should submit these details through sms.

Most user submitted through sms but they still can not have their mobile lines unbarred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by Cheq40: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
hmmm. if u know u know
Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by Solosolojohquay: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
It happen to me too I have submitted my NIN since 3weeks now I still cant make calls with my glo line the reply is that the are waiting for NMC or so
Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
But most of you arrogantly said you'll never link your SIM and nothing will happen. Now that it's late, you've linked it and nothing is happening. So, what else do you guys want?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by exCHRISTIAN: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
But most of you arrogantly said you'll never link your SIM and nothing will happen. Now that it's late, you've linked it and nothing is happening. So, what else do you guys want?

grin grin grin na so dey sey
Now they are begging
Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 24, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Still won’t link mine, linked my primary line though grin but my data sim no way! If them wan block make them block.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Shout-out to those of us who don't have NIN and yet our sim was not barred, we are the real OGs
Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2022
It takes time.
Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by Elosky20: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2022
If you are using MTN, just download the MYMTNapp from playstore and do it directly from the app and then unbar it from there.
Re: Why Is The Telecom Networks In Nigeria Not Unbarring Mobile Lines? by odysey: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
the country is in shambles
No sane country will do this and get away with it

(1) (Reply)

Help: Can Airtel MIFI Be Unlocked / Xiaomi Or Samsung / Samsung S9+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.