Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 (39437 Views)

PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 / Leceister City Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 28th April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Teaser4(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Danielle09:
Manchester city might end up with double trophies

Liverpool might end the season trophy less

they already won Carabao cup

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Akohtel(m): 1:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Thank God, CR7 scored. smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by organicfoods(m): 1:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Duru009:
Form is temporary but class is permanent respect for "RONALDO"......
Every game and goal scored, he breaks a new record. He has been working hard for many years to deserve this.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Kimikazi2: 2:11am On Apr 29, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Dm me 4 price Baba if u're interested!
na dual core x4
RAM - 120Gb
Blu-ray disc
inbuilt projector follow am
Modem inside can connect any network and Jez be browsing for free!
grin
This is a work of art

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by angelEmade: 4:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:
Messi fans are really sick ... they were just promoting that Ronaldo was the problem.... howwwwwwww??
You have a problem with your life. Must you describe a fanbase as being sick? That's how you'll be allowing small pikins to insult you anyhow on the forum.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by clusay(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2022
As an arsenal fan am happy with this result.

I buy crypto and good rate
Usdt, btc, ETH and gift cards
Chat me up for ur deals today
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by mvem(m): 5:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Jazzman01:

You have said what every logical human being will say but one thing I have come to realize in football is that winning or losing depends on a team's approach and disposition. The team that shows more hunger and grit is the one that wins. Chelsea will definitely approach the Liverpool game in a different way. They will most likely take it as a do or die affair because that's the only hope they have to win a silver ware before the end of the season and it is an opportunity for them to also avenge their carabao cup loss to Liverpool so its gonna be "bloody" . I don't think Liverpool stand a chance.
Liverpool doesn't stand a chance but Chelsea does ? What might kill liverpool is fatigue because of chasing 3 trophies at sametime...but Chelsea still fall hands. How you no fit beat this awful Man Utd team both home and away

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by mvem(m): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Duru009:
Form is temporary but class is permanent respect for "RONALDO"......
Utd no dey shame again. You guyz don't care how the team plays anymore its all about Ronaldo scoring goals that you are OK with. Kudos to Ronaldo for he has maintained such a level for decades but he will certainly go and I can't see him staying more than 1 more year. He is not for the long term as he is old and you can tell. Man Utd needs a total revamp or rebuilding from scratch. I wonder where Haag go start from and we are not even sure about him...it is still all a risk with the new manager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by magzey: 5:29am On Apr 29, 2022
openmine:
I am an LFC fan but my respect for CR7 just quadrupled!
What a goal!
If not for CR7 and De Gea,manutd would have been an upgraded Watford!
U get spirit oooo

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by mvem(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Theboy21:
Let's hope our next coach won't be as clueless as this overhype coach, n the day we stop relying on those our overhyped bucket of shiit England players is the day sanity will return... Imagine stupid English pundits suggesting we sign Rice for $150 m when a player like Ndidi can perform wonders more than him at a more cheaper amount.... Everything about England squad is overhyped except Harry Kane n maybe others...
Your coach has no blame on this. It seems the players has all given up and don't even respect him or play to any pattern. Too many Utd players season don end as you can see in their lackadaisical attitude. Pls what will a coach do in such situation when the players look not interested and seems they are done with the season...only a few like Ronaldo and De Gea that still shows passion...Haag has a lot to do and the team needs a total rebuild.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Anny505(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Dm me 4 price Baba if u're interested!
na dual core x4
RAM - 120Gb
Blu-ray disc
inbuilt projector follow am
Modem inside can connect any network and Jez be browsing for free!
grin

Guy grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Lindajames1010: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Agathabishen:
brand and budget please

4gb ram+
350 ROM+
Core i5
Window 10
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by goodheart01: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Farid24224:

A Guinness beer for this your comment!

Graçias amigo
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by brightalo1010: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Ludakay:

Oga, he scored an equalizing goal that leads to draw nd u called that useless goal ?

Even messi that scored an equalizing goal against Lens was hyped all over the media that he won them the ligue one.

He scored goals that can't even qualify them to top4. And the other guy scored the one that won a title. Some goals are so useless any goal clubs like Norwich is scoring now is useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by blacknoir: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Jazzman01:

Even before they had issues, they still couldn't beat Man United. They also played 1-1 under Carrick when ole was just sacked. It was even a dubious and controversial penalty that Chelsea used to equalise.
True indeed
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by fourboys: 6:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Virgo3:
so painful Ronaldo went to manu like WTF asin when mancity tried to sign you what a waste!!! Anyhow sha PSG DON DY LINE UP TO CARRY THE REAL GOAT THE FAKE ONE DON DY CH0P GRASS FOR THERE
another "if" statement sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by fourboys: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Pappyxar:

Only D*ft people like you compares a previous season to a current season, so you mean all the remaining teams will keep looking and not reinforce their team to be title contenders also, compare Bruno of last season with this season, compare rashford, martial, fred, mac-tominay etc last season performance with this season own, or was it Ronaldo that stopped all of them not to perform.

How many times has Ronaldo rescued this shi*ty team this season?
Pull Ronaldo outta the team, how did the team performed without him playing, how many goals was been scored?

Don't just spew sh*t cus you have data, once in a while make use of your br*in and think right.
at the end man u regressed after signing Ronaldo?? sad Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Golan007: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Ordinary Chelsea wey Arsenal dey beat na him Man U dey struggle with.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Golan007: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Ordinary Man U wey Arsenal dey beat na him Chelsea dey struggle with.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Younext: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2022
flexyrule:
See the score line na
u say to win by lone goal bt e end draw
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Theboy21: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
mvem:
Your coach has no blame on this. It seems the players has all given up and don't even respect him or play to any pattern. Too many Utd players season don end as you can see in their lackadaisical attitude. Pls what will a coach do in such situation when the players look not interested and seems they are done with the season...only a few like Ronaldo and De Gea that still shows passion...Haag has a lot to do and the team needs a total rebuild.
If that is the case then the players must be stupid to reason that way, instead of them to put in their best in order to fight for top 4 against next season they thought they were playing in favor of the coach, why i blamed the coach was his constant use of Maguire when he knows he is out of form n that cost us alot cos the attack was great but defense very poor.... Am even afraid of next season cos my mind keep telling me CR7 will leave cos i dont see him playing Europa league (i.e if we qualify)...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Rahym001(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Second hand laptop needed

How much did ubudget
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Kingcalls: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
angelEmade:

You have a problem with your life. Must you describe a fanbase as being sick? That's how you'll be allowing small pikins to insult you anyhow on the forum.

U must b one of the sick ones
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
mvem:

I blame the coach jare! Leadership is everything!

Is Eddie Howe coaching a different set of Newcastle players from Bruce?!? Have you not seen their rapid improvement since January?!!

If your first team players are lackadaisical, bench every damn one! Switch to the bench and the academy! What's the worst that can happen??! You take risks!

LVG took a risk with Rashford, and the result was amazing...

Erik Hag should sell off these players, bench those left.... He should use the academy if possible, but avoid poisoning his first team with players like these useless ones.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by mvem(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I blame the coach jare! Leadership is everything!

Is Eddie Howe coaching a different set of Newcastle players from Bruce?!? Have you not seen their rapid improvement since January?!!

If your first team players are lackadaisical, bench every damn one! Switch to the bench and the academy! What's the worst that can happen??! You take risks!

LVG took a risk with Rashford, and the result was amazing...

Erik Hag should sell off these players, bench those left.... He should use the academy if possible, but avoid poisoning his first team with players like these useless ones.
he is interim and that alone gave him no powers because the players know he is not there for long and he can't sell players when he is just there for the short term. Blame your board for all the bad planning. Man Utd problem is even structural too that's why fans were protesting
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Kingcalls: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Danielle09:
Manchester city might end up with double trophies

Liverpool might end the season trophy less

How can de end up trophiless when they hv already secured one already

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Reussite: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Man United & Chelsea draw is becoming a sure bet. No matter how poor either team is, it mostly ends in a draw.
CR7 kiss

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2022
yusluvad:
Did you watch the match ?
Yea I did
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 by angelEmade: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U must b one of the sick ones
Ur father

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Roma Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 31st October 2017 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 / Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (1 - 2) On 27th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.