Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners (49771 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / Update: Makinde Arrives Alaafin's Palace For Condolences / Tinubu's Sweaty Cloth Pictured At Alaafin Palace Is PR At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by SATANICALLY666: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some mourners at the palace of the Alaafin of Oyo were, on Saturday, attacked by bees during the customary rites for the late king.

Lamidi Adeyemi, the Alaafin of Oyo, died on Friday night at the Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti capital.

Adeyemi, who was aged 83 at the time of his death, spent 52 years on the throne.

The mourners were gathered in groups just outside the main palace area before the bees struck.

They, however, used leaves and tree branches which they used to defend themselves against the bees, while some persons fled the area.

The bees, however, left the area after hovering around the palace for about one hour.

Meanwhile, the kingmakers and traditionalists who performed the burial rites for the Alaafin did not give any comment on if attack by bees had any significance.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-drama-at-alaafins-palace-as-bees-attack-mourners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Dreal1247: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Let the will of God prevail over the 2023 general elections in Nigeria. This is my prayers.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Naijanascam: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations to the Host and the attendees...........

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Nigerialabalaba: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria.

11 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Dreal1247: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some people will experience the highest shock of their lives at the end of the APC Primaries. Mark my words.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Boomdoom: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by donpapa(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Sergio103(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahalla everywhere.

So they should be celebrating??

2 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Amotolongbo(f): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
Let the will of God prevail over the 2023 general elections in Nigeria. This is my prayers.
dey there!

I no know wetin concern God where men are planning how to vote and/or rig in an election

24 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Minime10(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
I dey suspect say, sombori don hide finger one of the alaafin's widow, na im mek palace bee vex come out for attack grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Amotolongbo(f): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Minime10:
I dey suspect say, sombori don hide finger one of the alaafin's widow, na im mek palace bees vex come out for attack grin grin grin
grin angry lipsrsealed undecided sad
Is this meant to be funny?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by godofuck231: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Minime10:
I dey suspect say, sombori don hide finger one of the alaafin's widow, na im mek palace bees vex come out for attack grin grin grin
that person might be a lesbian , are you the one ?

7 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Double Post!

Moderators, kindly take note.

First and the last thread on the screenshot below.....

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2022
And the Iragbiji people's President was chilling in Aso rock. How then can he make a good President?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by 50d33q: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Them go relate am to spiritual now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by opera1(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2022
It's a bad omen, something must be done to find the cause and the solution.

4 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Minime10:
Incoherent jargons as usual.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Gten(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2022
This is a protest against making his wives available for suitors.

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Mumusaphire: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2022
How many times u want to put this to fp

4 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by MRDEE01: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2022
The Oba was a war (boxer)
Thr bees came to acknowledge it.

2 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Good. They're blessed

post=112224120:
Double Post!

Moderators, kindly take note.

First and the last thread on the screenshot below.....
Are you campaigning to be a moderator?

As 30k zombiesm no pay again

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by crackhouse(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Dcaliphate(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Jazzman Olofin

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Nevilopar: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Dreal1247:

You people and this election craze sef!! So is this thread talking about election now or bees?

Ike gwuru

6 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by blacknoir: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people will experience the highest shock of their lives at the end of the APC Primaries. Mark my words.
who do u think will emerge and y?

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria.
your quote does not even connect with the subject matter, that is to show how stupider u are. Clownn

1 Like

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Skillsnigeria: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by zombieTRACKER: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2022
provide the Abobaku

the gods are angry

2 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Transcriber: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
And the Iragbiji people's President was chilling in Aso rock. How then can he make a good President?
how exactly does this connect?

You desperately need to fill your hollow skull

2 Likes

Re: Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners by Victerica(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
The man hand, no clean!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.