Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? (32330 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Iseoluwani: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
along3dem:
I did! I have deleted the message already o.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by ebubenmuo(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
I received it since February and I've been credited with 400k

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Sagsabag(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Guys it’s a scam don’t fall victim. Below is the response i received from known twitter handle of LAPO MFB @lapo_mfb.

Shine your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Bakerdav: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sagsabag:
Guys it’s a scam don’t fall victim. Below is the response i received from known twitter handle of LAPO MFB @lapo_mfb.

Shine your eyes
befr we call it a scam let us confirm it at any Lapo offices tomorrow,
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by theamazonguru(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emmerlee:
Bros no go "lose guard" ohh.. This na clear scam naaa undecided

I don't even know why people still fall for very cheap, low IQ scams like this. I mean it's so obvious shocked

Where is slawomiir when you need him most.

The chief keyboard war load
Please help clear our doubt, is this a scam or not make your nairaland brothers and sisters no ho enter collect wotowoto. Lol.
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Angy55(f): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bakerdav:
its real bro, why do u delete d msg, I just confirm from a frd working in lapo

Men!!! You bleeped up. You do not post details like this on social media.

Even If the information was real or not this kind thing fit land you for trouble.
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Angy55(f): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
iamfrei:
These was the message I received
WELL DONE!!! you have received 43,000 thousand naria from FGN survival funds call Mr adebayo for payment(09063442490)

Lolz! Why not visit the bank rather than call one person... Scam every where

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Gr8mike(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
This guy has just made Osagie to loose his job. angry
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by PrinceInTheNort: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bakerdav:
you are a fool. This is obviously a scam. That why i don’t pity people like you

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by alexarelano(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'm seeing ọ̀sínwín
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by MrBroke(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bakerdav:
Dear beneficiary, Kindly be informed that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Sponsored by the Ministry of Youth abs and sport development which is working with the development bank of Nigeria and LAPO MFB limited. To Access the fund please call 08026023521,you will need two passport photograph and a valid means of ID This message is from LAPO Mfb limited and is not a scam. Thanks

It's a scam, cause they are trying to convince u its not a scam. So it's a scam. As simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Nwaide01: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
That guy you just quoted needs some scrutiny.
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by W3xy1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
OkoroPeugeot:

No post like this on LAPO page

https://m.facebook.com/LAPOmicrofinancebanklimited/
I saw it on their Facebook page. I think they have deleted it. Let people visit their branch tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by PrinceInTheNort: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nwaide01:
That guy you just quoted needs some scrutiny.
I swear. I just don’t understand that guy
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by olajohnson542: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
I didn’t only deleted the message but i cursed them as well Awon oloriburuku scammers
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by davidtemi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bakerdav:
U are one of them

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by favour32(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Run!
Do not look back!
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
I was directed to their nearest branch when I called.

I think its real.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Leon90(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
How can one register for it?
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by sundayoga(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
OkoroPeugeot:

No post like this on LAPO page

https://m.facebook.com/LAPOmicrofinancebanklimited/
It is like it has been deleted. Somebody should find out in their office tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Babbadata: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Samade7:

Even if its real must u show the official email of osagie on social forum?

As in ehn
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
sundayoga:

It is like it has been deleted. Somebody should find out in their office tomorrow

Probably the social media handlers don't know about it.

The address I was given I can't find it on Google I'd go to the branch I know.
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by excel101(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Samade7:

Even if its real must u show the official email of osagie on social forum?
Wetin Dem wan use Email do, una just dey find sometin where nothin day
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by AutoRedux: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bakerdav:

This guy is one of the scammers.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by AutoRedux: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:

He is one of them. Na scammer the guy be.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by thesolutions(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
Seeing how the guy is defending and insisting that it is not scam, it is obvious he is the scammer. He is the one that asked the question and still the one responding in defense. See his colleagues asking him to remove one osagie email meaning they are in it together. The idea was to use the email to back his fraud scheme to make it believable and use the traffic from unwise nairaland to gain more trusts from victims.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by thesolutions(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
OkoroPeugeot:

Probably the social media handlers don't know about it.

The address I was given I can't find it on Google I'd go to the branch I know.

Babbadata:

As in ehn

sundayoga:

Leon90:
How can one register for it?

W3xy1:
I saw it on their Facebook page. I think they have deleted it. Let people visit their branch tomorrow

Gr8mike:
This guy has just made Osagie to loose his job. angry

Angy55:

Men!!! You bleeped up. You do not post details like this on social media.

Even If the information was real or not this kind thing fit land you for trouble.

ebubenmuo:
I received it since February and I've been credited with 400k

Bakerdav:
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by thesolutions(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
All of the above are suspects
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
thesolutions:
All of the above are suspects
DSS chairman

They've deleted their tweets.
Are they suspects too?

It's how we lose opportunities calling everything scam.

I applied for it
Got a text
Came here and others got the text
Number in text said I should go to office
Would they scam me in their office?

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Lemonpluz: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is not scam, I work with LAPO MFB and we have undergone the training on how to disburse this loan to the beneficiaries which are all youths just waiting for CBN to send the list of the selected candidates so if you get a message please don't ingore it, is very real

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? by Motion123(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
sundayoga:
Scam alert

See new post from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.