Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

"Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever (1468 Views)

Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? / Is Christianity Anti-science? / "Respect other People's Belief" Is Arguably The Most Hypocritical Statement Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
"Trust the science" is the most anti-science statement ever. Questioning science is how you do science.

This was a regular quote used by some to convince others to become lab rats for the covid19 experiment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Definition of Science is Use your own senses, and you use your senses by asking and knocking and seeking.

It's why Christ opened the sense of the eye because if your eyes don't work none of your senses will work and the whole of your being will be in darkness.

Those who ask you to "trust the science" however, are asking you to believe them instead of your own use of your senses, which is definitely not science done by yourself. In fact, it's religion!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
budaatum:
Definition of Science is Use your own senses, and you use your senses by asking and knocking and seeking.

It's why Christ opened the sense of the eye because if your eyes don't work none of your senses will work and the whole of your being will be in darkness.

Those who ask you to "trust the science" however, are asking you to believe them instead of your own use of your senses, which is definitely not science done by yourself. In fact, it's religion!

EXACTLY! And even the socalled educated have been turned into fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
donnie:

EXACTLY! And even the socalled educated have been turned into fools.

A scientific look at the vaccines do show they've worked though.

1 Like

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
budaatum:

A scientific look at the vaccines do show they've worked though.

Naah, a scientific look proves otherwise.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
donnie:

Naah, a scientific look proves otherwise.

I kind of suspected that's where you were going.

Mind providing the data that proves otherwise?
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2022
budaatum:

I kind of suspected that's where you were going.

Mind providing the data that proves otherwise?

Much has been done to prove that already, even on this platform.

FILLY VACCINATED SENIORS MADE UP HALF OF COVID19 DEATHS IN OCTOBER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJk3F8-UD8

HIGHEST VACCINATED COUNTRIES IN EUROPE SEEING COVID19 SURGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGCK8Z27xd0
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
donnie:

Much has been done to prove that already, even on this platform.

FILLY VACCINATED SENIORS MADE UP HALF OF COVID19 DEATHS IN OCTOBER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJk3F8-UD8

Health Minister Adrian Dix who pointed out that people are 40 times more likely to be hospitalized for COVID-19 if they are not vaccinated, must want people to die, Donnie?

https://globalnews.ca/news/8349902/bc-covid-19-update-november-4/

1 Like

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
budaatum:

Health Minister Adrian Dix who pointed out that people are 40 times more likely to be hospitalized for COVID-19 if they are not vaccinated, must want people to die, Donnie?

https://globalnews.ca/news/8349902/bc-covid-19-update-november-4/

Mtcheew ...can she say otherwise? You want her to loose her job? Y'all keep making bogus claims that you cannot defend. Meanwhile...

BREAKING NEWS:
Vice President Kamala Harris who is fully vaccinated and boosted twice, has tested positive for COVID-19. Nor be juju be that? grin

1 Share

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
donnie:

HIGHEST VACCINATED COUNTRIES IN EUROPE SEEING COVID19 SURGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGCK8Z27xd0

First few lines, "vaccines reduce severity".

I used to tell a story about climate change and the hubris of humans who think they can ruin the earth. Don't you worry, it ended. Earth will take care of itself by starving humans of oxygen so we'd all have breathing meters measuring our air intake to charge us for our breathing. After half the earth's population is wiped out, of course.

No one said vaccines alone would save you, Donnie. It's a virus afterall. The more you change the quicker it adapts until we find a balance with all measures, and it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
donnie:

Mtcheew ...can she say otherwise? You want her to loose her job? Y'all keep making bogus claims that you cannot defend. Meanwhile...

BREAKING NEWS:
Vice President Kamala Harris who is fully vaccinated and boosted twice, has tested positive for COVID-19. Nor be juju be that? grin

Severity reduced! That's what the vaccine does.

2 Likes

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
donnie:

Won't the truth out and lose her her job anyway?

There are numbers too, you know.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by kkins25(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
budaatum:

Then it shouldn't be called vaccine. They have been giving us drugs in the name of vaccine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
kkins25:
Then it shouldn't be called vaccine. They have been giving us drugs in the name of vaccine.

You may say that but you'd first need to have made the mistake of thinking they were miracle workers instead of them working for the money. Either ways, the vaccine/drugs reduced deaths, even if they might have just been placebos, and they gave us time to get used to the numbers, which, by the way, seem not so easy to find as they were in the beginning as if they are being hidden away!

Check if John Hopkins loads for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
budaatum:

Odiegwu

grin grin grin
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
kkins25:

...And threatening the world with lies. They should allow us to drink our herbal teas in peace.

2 Likes

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
donnie:

...And threatening the world with lies. They should allow us to drink our herbal teas in peace.

They never stopped you drinking whatever you want to drink.

You came to your senses yourself after spending your money on Madagascar herbal tea!
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
budaatum:

They never stopped you drinking whatever you want to drink.

You came to your senses yourself after spending your money on Madagascar herbal tea!

The Madagascar tea that they did all they could to sabotage. Well I gat some good herbal tea.

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
donnie:
"Trust the science" is the most anti-science statement ever. Questioning science is how you do science.

This was a regular quote used by some to convince others to become lab rats for the covid19 experiment.

I agree, it's an unfortunate phrasing. I understand why it was used though, it was because the topic was emotionally charged and elicited an emotional response. Science doesn’t need you to trust it, it works or it doesn’t work. If it works use it, if it doesn't discard it.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
donnie:

The Madagascar tea that they did all they could to sabotage. Well I gat some good herbal tea.

Didn't some of it get to Nigeria, what became of it?
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
LordReed:

Didn't some of it get to Nigeria, what became of it?

If not for my Pan-African mind, who cares about Madagascar? We will definitely have better herbal solutions than them if we weren't so destroyed by BABYLON/ Edom /Lucifer.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
LordReed:

I agree, it's an unfortunate phrasing. I understand why it was used though, it was because the topic was emotionally charged and elicited an emotional response. Science doesn’t need you to trust it, it works or it doesn’t work. If it works use it, if it doesn't discard it.

They actually used emotions to their advantage in selling lies and propaganda. It's pure witchcraft.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
donnie:

The Madagascar did not prove effective under scrutiny of the senses, is what sabotaged it. It couldn't have been sabotaged if the data showed it worked.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2022
budaatum:

The Madagascar did not prove effective under scrutiny of the senses, is what sabotaged it. It couldn't have been sabotaged if the data showed it worked.

Data from the same people that brought back positive COVID-19 result for goat and pawpaw? Mtcheew.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
donnie:

Data from the same people that brought back positive COVID-19 result for goat and pawpaw? Mtcheew.

You can compile your own data, Donnie. Use your own senses instead of relying on others.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
budaatum:

You can compile your own data, Donnie. Use your own senses instead of relying on others.

It's like asking me to compile data to prove that Nigeria supports criminals and criminality. Do you need data to know that? Thanks to YAH you said "use your senses".
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
donnie:

It's like asking me to compile data to prove that Nigeria supports criminals and criminality. Do you need data to know that? Thanks to YAH you said "use your senses".

Nigeria does not support criminals and criminality, Donnie. We all have Nigerian parents who would not support their children being criminals, and the parents amongst us wouldn't support criminality in our children.

Criminality is illegal in Nigeria, so I wonder where you see support.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
budaatum:

Nigeria does not support criminals and criminality, Donnie. We all have Nigerian parents who would not support their children being criminals, and the parents amongst us wouldn't support criminality in our children.

Criminality is illegal in Nigeria, so I wonder where you see support.

Even your weak attempt at bringing in sentiments failed. Do you know how many parents pay for exam malpractice for their children? Or you want to pretend you're not seeing. In many cases it is the whole class and they have the full support of the parents.

Admission nko? Should we talk about how many have to bribe to have their wards taken. What about "sorting" to pass exams in University?

Criminality is illegal on paper (I mean the useless oppressive fraudulent 1979 military constitution) but fully supported by both the government and the governed. And folks like you represent the average Nigerian, living in denial and quoting bible passages in hope of success or a good country. It's like you want me to use my mouth to scatter whatever is remaining of this shit hole you call a country.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by budaatum: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
donnie:

Even your weak attempt at bringing in sentiments failed. Do you know the how many parents pay for exam malpractice for their children? Or you want to pretend you're not seeing. In many cases it is the whole class and they have the full support of the parents.

Admission nko? Should we talk about how many have to bribe to have their wards taken. What about "sorting" to pass exams in University?

Criminality is illegal on paper (I mean the useless oppressive fraudulent military constitution) but fully supported by both the government and the governed. And folks like you represent the average Nigerian, living in denial and quoting bible passages in hope of success or a good country. It's like you want me use my mouth to scatter whatever is remaining of this shit hole you call a country.
It is said that those who have never seen another person's father's farm thinks their own father's farm is the biggest, except in Yoruba, they don't mean farm.

My parents never paid for my exams nor for my admission, and I might have assumed most parent's are like mine. I just don't see Nigerian you as shit or a criminal, which is probably why I don't see my country Nigeria as the shithole you see it as.

As for hoping for success, please know that those who hope are like those who pray for manna to fall down into their mouths from heaven. buda goes to the heavens to get manna rather than just ignorantly stupidly hope.
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by Elliot2(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2022
budaatum:

From boasting that the vaccine is 97% effective, 68% to finally admitting it is 12% by Pfizer. Trust the science, bro. The science religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by donnie(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2022
Elliot2:
From boasting that the vaccine is 97% effective, 68% to finally admitting it is 12% by Pfizer. Trust the science, bro. The science religion.

Don't mind dem criminals. grin
Re: "Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever by LordReed(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
donnie:

They actually used emotions to their advantage in selling lies and propaganda. It's pure witchcraft.

You use the same tactics so you concede that you practice witchcraft?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? / He Paid The Price / Women And Bad Luck

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.