Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37519 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by chukwuibuipob: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
cool wink heartfelt congratulations cool upon all our noise, preaching, warning/testimony of Ex GAMBLERS,some still indulged in betting. sad

To the remains PUNTERS and the OP,pls,stake ur phone,TV join but don't try ur Papa land ooo,especially if the old man nah igbo sad,nah cutlass go end am angry wink

Useless criminals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OlawaleBammie: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thank God ur life savings is not much, u should be happy bro, its just paltry 113k

Some are loosing 10m and dem no die, just try more, this tym with sure odds grin

9 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by DJGiore: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
sorry but next time dont go close betting, the worst is to bet with what you can afford to lose, download ols school mix on naija dj mix.com
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ultimatebas(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
I wish i lost 113k to betting. Because mine is almost times 3 of what you lost.

17 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by razzydoo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
In obo baddest voice; nothing wey go gbemi condition... kiss cool
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Gkay1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
U lost and I win. That's life
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 419ballo: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
I can help you
kuonbe:
An apartments will solve my problems
I will stay with my family
Start going to church
Nothing will make me bet. I don't bet before
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Gatekeepers: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.( Prov 13:11)

Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household, but he who hates bribes will live. (Prov 15:27)

Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits will have plenty of poverty. (Prov 28:19)

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity. (Eccl 5:10)

“Gambling is the child of avarice, the brother of iniquity, and the father of mischief.” – George Washington

Gambling is a sickness, a disease, an addiction, an insanity, and is always a loser in the long run.

When you have greed you will always lose more than you gain. Gambling is bad for your health and it violates many Scriptures as seen above. Seek hard work and trust in the Lord with your income and your home, and it shall be well with you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OlawaleBammie: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for
u re only 32 and u wnt to end it, u no get sense bro

Life starts at 40 if u dont know, dont get presured by others ooh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Okobola146: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
It serves you right.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by NwaNimo1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chin up......Inflation for chop the money self,

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/WHvSd9.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
betting is the fastest way to double your money and at the same time the fastest ways to lose your money... OP sorry o...

nah small 12k i lost when barca lose to cadif... i enter depression...

yesterday i lost another 5k due to psg draw

in fact ennn the matter strong

21 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by omowolewa: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Pray for longer life

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Freezby2020: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for
Thank your God you didn't loose your life

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Ugosample(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Rickmann:

Bring it down bro..you don't joke with everything.
If you have anything reasonable to tell him , you do..if you don't have any, you shut the bleep up and stop exacerbating people's problems.
Don't mind that callous fellow
Nothing prevented him from keeping shut
It's heartless thinking like this that makes the Nigerian society an animalistic jungle

No sense of empathy whatsoever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Boyooosa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
This seems to be coming from a depressed fellow...
Lalasticlala, kindly check on him pls

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:

Where are you located?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Connected1: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wahala

It's a good thing you realized your mistake, now you can get another savings and pay up your rent, tell your landlord to be patient but if he's reluctant then you have to borrow and pay huge interest then you will feel the pain of paying for a loan for money already used then you will curse yourself and swear never to play bet with big money again.

Don't even take about suicide, that's a stupid thing to think about, I once gathered money to buy phone, na for road them take steal the phone, I no even use the phone for 4 hours sef, I felt very bad but I had to retrieve the SIM, now I have phones.

I have lost money to betting too, well I can't disclose the amount but I emptied my account then like you, somehow I drank Garri and Salt for 4 days and now I no dae use pass #200, nothing is sure in sports bro, even the bookies don't play bet because they know anything can happen so if you want to bet just use like #100 and #200 take bet to win below 10k then use the money flex or don't play at all because I don't even play some months sef.

You no fit use betting gain financial freedom, forget those idiots talking about sports trading, no be their money them take dae play na people dae use their money then the people go give them share from the winnings.

7 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Morenikeji090(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Don't hurts yourself... You make a terrible mistake by using all ur savings to play bet... I don't wanna decompose you with words coz I know you are mentally down for now.. the only solution is to calm you... Never give up and use ur sense another time... Wake up young fella..
kuonbe:

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Joemiles(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
HellAnus:

Help kee you there. Continue playing bet, if your money don finish, you fit stake with ur 2 year old boy

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Seniorwriter(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:

Take it or leave it there is no way you can recover your loss until you start seeing betting from the Trading angle rather than gambling angle .. so many of peeps are earning from sport trading .

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by idiagbo86(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bros, start afresh and live with the lesson u just learnt .the word is “betting “ not saving . Be strong
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by okoroemeka(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
I work hard to raise this money, for house rent. I raised 200plus in February and march. Beofer my mini bus engine got spoil. The money for house rent I used it to get another engine. Now av raised 100plus in 1month betting av finish me. I used to sleep in my mini bus.
you work hard and raised #200+k in February and March,you are not ok but to use #10k to get free millions through betting,there is no free money,a friend of mine won #5m bought a Lexus keep and started betting again,the money finished and he sold the Jeep also bet chop that one,he is now back to square one,he who have ears let him hear,you cannot beat the house,the house always wins

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
What exactly are we supposed to do with this thread, Op?!! tongue

Are we to raise more money for you or what exactly??!

9 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by McCoy662(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
U get mind bet ur whole life savings, u no tell us oo. Now u are everywhere crying like a parrot. Sit up man. You've just learnt the hard way. I bet even in ur next life u won't consider betting at least not with ur last card.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Krismas(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin I hate yahoo yahoo a-swear

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ImoleNaija: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Get your act together & stay away from betting.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by naijapikin2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations.... Now you've learnt a good life lesson, that is if you have o... It's not what you lose that matters, but what you do with the lesson learnt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by cavreek: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
No matter how much u try to advise them it all falls on deaf ears, people have repeatedly said that gamblers don't end well yet some still want to make millions staking #100

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Osimhen Wins Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.