Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37548 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by JUMO95: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just chill. You will be ok
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2022
EmmaLege:

This thing no funny aswear angry grin grin grin
yeah
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Gamesmart: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for

Don't waste it!

https://www.nairaland.com/6846075/how-spent-180k-alawee-betting/5#107548588

Do something for us!!!
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by dettolgel: 4:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Starzo:

A pathetic fool is what you are

Continue mocking people's legit hussle. Your cup go soon full.

Nemesis will catch with you.

I have pleaded with you to seek help with your outburst you won't listen.

Your anger and hate will damage something for you some day if you don't see professional help.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 1870ntyyy: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

He can trade on signals only ... Na pros dey trade technical analysis
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Dshocker(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for

Which one be 100k+ life savings
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Dshocker(m): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Mehnnnn betting have really caused alot of wahala for this country oh, my friend way him family members pity him life and contributed money to open a POS business for him and funded his account with thousands of naira to begin work.. my guy go use all the POS money stake for bet9JA, the ticket cut all grin grin, as I am typing this writeup this my nigga don run leave house, him family members the look for him for everywere now sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Ninisun:

What's the bad habit? Might be of help.

Visiting brothel ... I noticed I stopped going there, ever since I took up interest in betting with the money instead of giving it to one Ashanti
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:

Visiting brothel ... I noticed I stopped going there, ever since I took up interest in betting with the money instead of giving it to one Ashanti

Hmmmm, your case is critical! From frypan to fire. Please ask God to deliver you from spirit of lavishing your little money.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OlawaleBammie: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I was just wondering how anyone thinks 113k is or should be termed "Life Savings".

He should get back on his feet and work hard. In the nearest future. He would be laughing at himself for even thinking 113k is life savings.

He will be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by osejie17(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.( Prov 13:11)

Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household, but he who hates bribes will live. (Prov 15:27)

Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits will have plenty of poverty. (Prov 28:19)

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity. (Eccl 5:10)

“Gambling is the child of avarice, the brother of iniquity, and the father of mischief.” – George Washington

Gambling is a sickness, a disease, an addiction, an insanity, and is always a loser in the long run.

When you have greed you will always lose more than you gain. Gambling is bad for your health and it violates many Scriptures as seen above. Seek hard work and trust in the Lord with your income and your home, and it shall be well with you.
well said AMEN
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Subonbon(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
My main problems is house rent I sleep in my mini bus sad
comrade the betting incident dey give am confusion....
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Fearyourcreator: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2022
amazingspiderma:

Risk Management strategy from Forex and Crypto Trading to Trading. This is not adequate for betting.
E get why

When it comes to betting you loose 100% I mean everything.
It's something I do... People lose more on forex sef...
If you can't do it responsibly you will get hurt... People lose money on normal businesses too. Tell him to stop looking for fast money....
Truth is why put savings for rent into betting ... He is just being greedy no two ways... I make money from sport betting well well

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by cenaman(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Cyphar:

Watin betting don do me for this life ehn.... Im supposed to own a land now..... Betting no allow. The addiction is just too strong. Pls bro. Just stop betting. You will be good.
You are not alone bro, though I have reduced mine to bearest minimum, for over two weeks now I have played virtual soccer only twice, which has never happened for over 5yrs now.

Within that two weeks I was able to buy a phone of 130k1+,. I just thank God Sha, my own story too long make I leaving am here.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by cenaman(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Bolaji26:
Waw! 100plus and me lost just 1k to betting yesterday and i no fit sleep or clear the pains from my head till now cry
I have lost 320k at once before.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by cenaman(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:
betting is the fastest way to double your money and at the same time the fastest ways to lose your money... OP sorry o...

nah small 12k i lost when barca lose to cadif... i enter depression...

yesterday i lost another 5k due to psg draw

in fact ennn the matter strong
This guy own na virtual soccer.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Ninisun:

Hmmmm, your case is critical! From frypan to fire. Please ask God to deliver you from spirit of lavishing your little money.

Hmmmm I thought u said u want to help me... I will still need that help o
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Starzo: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Laeroy:

Nemesis go catch your papa... Useless son of a LovePeddler..
bloody scammer
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Starzo: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
even me i wanted to tell him that that amount of money is not a life savings ooh, na just emergency savings grin

Money wey no reach a month salary, na savings be that?? grin
All finger are not equal

Na wetin una dey fail to understand

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OlawaleBammie: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Starzo:

All finger are not equal

Na wetin una dey fail to understand
hmmmmmm

May God forgive me for that, am sorry. cry
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Wakeup0oo(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2022
uthlaw:
bet na 50/50,if you had won,we won't ear story...life itself is risk,keep trying and pushing,you still going to make more money!
i tire oooo

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Cyphar(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
cenaman:
You are not alone bro, though I have reduced mine to bearest minimum, for over two weeks now I have played virtual soccer only twice, which has never happened for over 5yrs now.

Within that two weeks I was able to buy a phone of 130k1+,. I just thank God Sha, my own story too long make I leaving am here.

You will want to play again.... That feeling of turning small amount to big figure
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Bluebrain101: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2022
In short you lost your sense to betting
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by cenaman(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Cyphar:

You will want to play again.... That feeling of turning small amount to big figure
Bro with what I have pass through in gambling, I don't think I will be so foolish to make gambling my full time job again.

For the two weeks I stop it I know what I have achieved. Now I own Infinix Note 11pro, with 7 digit account balance, new clothes, new shoes, my kitchen is well stock, above all, I can put smiles in the face of my girlfriend again.

On like before that I always go broke no thanks to virtual soccer. Bro my achievement within these few weeks is a testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2022
I will get back to update you where you missing it before then I remain the best basketball tipster

Over and under games at basketball

No penalty and no Headed goals on MELBET

YOU will recover and make more gains provided you are not too greedy

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OBUA12345: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2022
After reading ur story I observe that d mini bus business felt u moni, if u can use one to two months to get 100plus, what is the essence of going into betting. What I c here is u luck
endurance, be patient u will make it.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Mehnnnn betting have really caused alot of wahala for this country oh, my friend way him family members pity him life and contributed money to open a POS business for him and funded his account with thousands of naira to begin work.. my guy go use all the POS money stake for bet9JA, the ticket cut all grin grin, as I am typing this writeup this my nigga don run leave house, him family members the look for him for everywere now sad sad

Hahahah

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Poleski: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:

You should blame yourself for being stupid! You've got what you deserved. 

Hand your son over to a relative or a child protection organization before you go ahead and commit suicide.

I may sound harsh, but I hate greedy idiots like you. Smart people bet with money they wouldn't mind losing, but you foolishly bet with your life savings!
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Cyphar(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2022
cenaman:
Bro with what I have pass through in gambling, I don't think I will be so foolish to make gambling my full time job again.

For the two weeks I stop it I know what I have achieved. Now I own Infinix Note 11pro, with 7 digit account balance, new clothes, new shoes, my kitchen is well stock, above all, I can put smiles in the face of my girlfriend again.

On like before that I always go broke no thanks to virtual soccer. Bro my achievement within these few weeks is a testimony.

I pray i be like you. grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Laeroy(f): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Starzo:

bloody scammer

Scammer like your papa ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Look At Your Mates" - Footballer Kelechi Nwakali All Guccified In New Photo / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.