Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37532 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Poleski: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
An apartments will solve my problems
I will stay with my family
Start going to church
Nothing will make me bet. I don't bet before
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help

No sane person will help you. You need to resolve your problem by yourself so that you won't be st*upid next time.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Relixy2k: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
My sister, he is even very successful compared to some others, there are millions of hardworking Nigerians with zero savings not to talk of over 100k. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.
Laeroy:
How can someone have a life saving of only 100,000

Nigeria has failed all of us.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Relixy2k: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Life savings is relative, my own life savings might be another person's house cleaning expenses. Just as your own huge looking life savings might be someone else's pocket money for fun. That is life.
OlawaleBammie:
even me i wanted to tell him that that amount of money is not a life savings ooh, na just emergency savings grin

Money wey no reach a month salary, na savings be that?? grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Relixy2k:
Life savings is relative, my own life savings might be another person's house cleaning expenses. Just as your own huge looking life savings might be someone else's pocket money for fun. That is life.
that is tru bro, am even sorry for making that statement cry cry

I dare not make that statement 2yrs ago.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:

Hmmmm I thought u said u want to help me... I will still need that help o

Lol, but I just rendered a help by recommending what to do.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ninisun:

Lol, but I just rendered a help by recommending what to do.

That one no be help, nah advice... abeg make i send my azza if nah 5k u fit help me with, make i take see front this week... God bless
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:

That one no be help, nah advice... abeg make i send my azza if nah 5k u fit help me with, make i take see front this week... God bless

U wan use the 5k enter betnaija shop abi?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ninisun:

U wan use the 5k enter betnaija shop abi?

hahahaha... no o, i don't do bet 9ja... i use sportybet... but nah food i wan use the 5k buy
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by yinkeys(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for
You no get solid money
You carry human being enter this world
Nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
even me i wanted to tell him that that amount of money is not a life savings ooh, na just emergency savings grin

Money wey no reach a month salary, na savings be that?? grin
Keep feeling fly.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Seniorwriter(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
gud4dbest:
What do you mean by betting from trading angle...Pls enlighten me

Drop your email link or whatsapp and ill send you derails.
When you trade bets even if you win 3 out of 10 trades it's a profit.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Laeroy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Relixy2k:
My sister, he is even very successful compared to some others, there are millions of hardworking Nigerians with zero savings not to talk of over 100k. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

The poverty is just too much my brother....Oga o
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by okuta007: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
ibechris:

I am not surprised honestly...this thing is indeed an Egyptian plague.

beeni grin
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Timmzycul11: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Drop your email link or whatsapp and ill send you derails.
When you trade bets even if you win 3 out of 10 trades it's a profit.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Johnames: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Victor413802:
Bet is devilish, most times I have this mindset that giving up is for the weak.
But I found out that it's not for bet, the more you persevere the more you lost.
Bet isn't 100% sure, because small teams still defeats big teams.
My advice for you is to run very very far away from bet because it will drain you, I know what I suffered from bet I drained my account just because of bet it's like a spirit it will keep pushing you to try and the moment you try you're in the trap again. Run very far away from betting, those bet officials are evil. They don't want to loose at all, I feel they're doing black magic. RUN OO PLEASE.
I have this believe too, that all these betting companies are using juju, because of the way betting works, there is a force behind it, at times I will booked game, and not play it, boom the game will play, but whenever I decide to play it na one game dey always cut am, at times after selecting the various games, then I changed one of the options, it's that one that I changed that will cut the game,there is spiritual backing in betting, I don't want to believe it's ordinary

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Johnames: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:
I have lost close to 700k since last month. But man go still dey alright. I'm dying internally. Remain to rotten from outside
Bros you funny o
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Johnames:
I have this believe too, that all these betting companies are using juju, because of the way betting works, there is a force behind it, at times I will booked game, and not play it, boom the game will play, but whenever I decide to play it na one game dey always cut am, at times after selecting the various games, then I changed one of the options, it's that one that I changed that will cut the game,there is spiritual backing in betting, I don't want to believe it's ordinary

there is no spiritual anything anywhere, football matches are fixed and that is a fact...
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Lillysbee: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
There's still hope.

I don't encourage gambling.

Follow me let's talk. Seems you could do with some words of encouragement

kuonbe:
I work hard to raise this money, for house rent. I raised 200plus in February and march. Beofer my mini bus engine got spoil. The money for house rent I used it to get another engine. Now av raised 100plus in 1month betting av finish me. I used to sleep in my mini bus.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Verbtips(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
I used to call them to meet me outside. Am finished. This shame is toomuch
bro na you do ur sef instead of trading in sport you are gambling greedy people are the one gambling,you are greedy that you want to become a milloniare over night
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by millionboi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
GentleKingdom:
Hope still dey, never give up brother

I’m making my money in $ every four days excluding the forex trading.

Mehn, no be everybody dey do illegal before making it

show me way,but not forex oo
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Bianda24: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Starzo:

why guys go dey use female monikers for this nairaland sef?
Because na nairaland,
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
bluefilm:
Your goal is not to get 2 odds.

Your goal is simply to win.

How far? Waiting Barca play na?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Emma4real333(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
GentleKingdom:
Hope still dey, never give up brother

I’m making my money in $ every four days excluding the forex trading.

Mehn, no be everybody dey do illegal before making it

I'm jobless bro please link me up. I don loose enough for Forex but no need to mention the amount because I dey shame for myself
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Code1115: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:
Life is not easy for me
Nah you cos am,Nah Over 2.5 you go dey carry,U see this game is easy just carry number 4 goal goal and the next game carry Number 5 No Goal goal,Carry watford If them dey Number 2 or 9 away against chelsea or Toteham,U fit Sell your tv Nah and the phone you used to post,am sure After followin my instruction you will be living with the big boy like us in Lekki
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Emma4real333(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Laeroy:

If uve ever heard of cryptocurrency trading, u go know say, if u take ur crypto class serious, u go always get something to chop.....

The 50k wey I go blow , na my profit from crypto with 2 million naira balance.....

If u no get sense, at least ask other people with sense to show u the way.

Help a brother please. Life itself is confusing me right now
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by kuonbe(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Code1115:

Nah you cos am,Nah Over 2.5 you go dey carry,U see this game is easy just carry number 4 goal goal and the next game carry Number 5 No Goal goal,Carry watford If them dey Number 2 or 9 away against chelsea or Toteham,U fit Sell your tv Nah and the phone you used to post,am sure After followin my instruction you will be living with the big boy like us in Lekki

Oga am done. DONE with betting
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
kuonbe:

Oga am done. DONE with betting

the odds that you will never bet again in this life is priced at 250.00 while the odds that as some point in your life, maybe when things are much better u will still bet is priced at 1.70 odds

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by kuonbe(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lillysbee:
There's still hope.

I don't encourage gambling.

Follow me let's talk. Seems you could do with some words of encouragement

Wat I need now is loan. Am done with betting. I paid for my mini bus on higher purchase every week 30k for 60 weeks bfor I owed it. I latter bought new engine recently 240k. Since the pressure from family is too much, I think I can double the money in betting, but I lost all. Now am done.
Loan with be my solution for now. I will pay everyweek
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Johnames: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
broquote author=cenaman post=112254864] Bro with what I have pass through in gambling, I don't think I will be so foolish to make gambling my full time job again.

For the two weeks I stop it I know what I have achieved. Now I own Infinix Note 11pro, with 7 digit account balance, new clothes, new shoes, my kitchen is well stock, above all, I can put smiles in the face of my girlfriend again.

On like before that I always go broke no thanks to virtual soccer. Bro my achievement within these few weeks is a testimony.[/quote]bro what are you into, help a brother make I still revover small
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Johnames: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
cenaman:
Bro with what I have pass through in gambling, I don't think I will be so foolish to make gambling my full time job again.

For the two weeks I stop it I know what I have achieved. Now I own Infinix Note 11pro, with 7 digit account balance, new clothes, new shoes, my kitchen is well stock, above all, I can put smiles in the face of my girlfriend again.

On like before that I always go broke no thanks to virtual soccer. Bro my achievement within these few weeks is a testimony.
bro what are you into, help a brother, make I still revover small
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by cenaman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Johnames:
bro what are you into, help a brother, make I still revover small
I don't think you can.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Johnames: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
cenaman:
I don't think you can.
Boss there is nothing can't do for the money, as far I'm not taking life

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osimhen Wins Player Of The Year Award / "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi / "Look At Your Mates" - Footballer Kelechi Nwakali All Guccified In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.