Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell (22257 Views)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Why Worldly Images Of "Jesus" Could Lead Many Astray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Why Sex Videos Would Send Many Souls To Hell

It wasn't long ago i made a post here about why people should never make sex videos.

https://www.nairaland.com/7027541/why-must-never-make-sex

A few weeks later, a sex video made by school pupils involving a 10-year old girl was trending.

So assuming the video was a mistake on the little girl's part which she later regrets having never known the full implications of her actions initially, how would she be able to move on from it later on in life even if she sincerely repents of it?

That's why making sex videos even when someone was yet living a sinful lifestyle isn't wise at all, because it would almost be impossible for the person involved to move on with her life, even if she has truly amended her ways and stopped such sinful acts, because she cannot stop her actions in the video from being replayed and possibly being used against her in the future and for the rest of her life.

To better illustrate, someone else who made a sex video several years ago, a celebrity called Kim K, was reported to have cried because her son Saint had seen a ad aired on TV about her alleged sextape.

Now it wasn't even that her son had seen the video, but just that he'd seen an ad which joked about the video she made a long time ago. Yet it moved her to tears, how much more if he had seen it?

That's what sex videos can do to anyone who does them.

She appears to have long moved on from it, and also regrets her actions, but her sex videos have not moved on with her but are there to hunt her for the rest of her life.

This should serve as a warning to all those who care to listen. Even if you're still a sinner, never make sex videos!

If you do, it could further complicate matters for you and make it very difficult for you to repent and move on from your past sinful life.

Moreover it could still be leading others into sin and eventually to hell, even when you're no longer here and have long departed this Earth.

That's why you should try by all means to avoid falling into the temptation of making sex videos...

Better still, repent and surrender your life to God and begin to use your body to glorify Him instead of sin and the devil.

That would eliminate the chances of being involved in a sex video, so you wouldn't have to worry about such things.

God bless.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by God1000(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
We now live in Sodom and Gomorrah with immorality the order of the day.

Nigeria has become a morally bankrupt society, nowadays children continue to learn bad things of life from celebrities.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2022
No it won't.
Making sex videos is not the thing, posting it for the world to see is where the problem lies.

9 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Indecent dressing, lack of concrete/positive parental care towards kids, unnecessary freedom with gadgets and media plus the subtle promotion of "freedom mentality" are some causes of that kids ordeal.

Things are happening. Assuming the video no leak na so that 10yr old go do that kind thing bone face?

Make we set good examples for our wards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by Jokerman(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Any sex outside marriage, with repentance, videod or private leads to hell... and even people that take pleasure on people that commit such acts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by muyico(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Is end times weapon satan is using to fatch and harvest mankind to his kingdome

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Jokerman:
Any sex outside marriage, with repentance, videod or private leads to hell... and even people that take pleasure on people that commit such acts
True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by SPTruth: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Matthew 6:22-23,
“The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

Watching a sex video will leave that sex scene almost permanently in your memory. When you want to pray, the picture will pop up, when you are in church the picture will pop up in your memory. That's how the devil will keep popping up the scenes in the video to keep you feeling dirty and in doubt if God will answer your prayers. You also won't believe the number of young men who have started desiring little girls just because of that one video!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2022
SPTruth:
Matthew 6:22-23,
“The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

Watching a sex video will leave that sex scene almost permanently in your memory. When you want to pray, the picture will pop up, when you are in church the picture will pop up in your memory. That's how the devil will keep popping up the scenes in the video to keep you feeling dirty and in doubt if God will answer your prayers. You also won't believe the number of young men who have started desiring little girls just because of that one video!!!
Makes sense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
No it won't.
Making sex videos is not the thing, posting it for the world to see is where the problem lies.
What if you don't post it for the world to see and yet the world still sees it...?

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What if you don't post it for the world to see and yet the world still sees it...?
And that's the problem I was talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

And that's the problem I was talking about.
That's why making it is where the problem lies.

If you don't make it, the possibility of the world seeing it wouldn't exist.

7 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
That's why making it is where the problem lies.

If you don't make it, the possibility of the world seeing it wouldn't exist.
If you don't make a car,the possibility of the world seeing it wouldn't exist right?
They made it for reasons best known to them,the world seeing it is either their fault or a third party.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by Righthussle: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2022
I watch whatever I want to watch whenever I like. Sex Videos does not lead people to hell biko. As for going to hell, relax, Everybody will go to hell, either you be in the bible's hell or the one in the Qur'an or the one in other religions. Whether you watch sex videos or not Christians will go to the hell in the Qur'an and Muslims will go to the one in the Bible etc. Las las everybody dey go hell.
So enjoy your life now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by slawormiir: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by nkemoma(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Of course I've watched sex videos,who never watch am hands in the air!!

No hands!?

Still I can't believe, even the poster acts in it

It is what it is.

We all love dicks and pussies in it!!

God abeg oooooo
Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by NobleSeed(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2022
op you mean chrisLAND video grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by chukwuibuipob: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2022
lipsrsealed sad shocked lipsrsealed

Now preaching. Rev Livinus Righteousness2
Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by NwaNimo1(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by WibusJaga: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2022
"REPENT NOW OR GO TO HELLFIRE"
If Baba God finger were to boldly write this in the sky today for all to see & video, everyone go just repent immediately. This world go just turn to paradise one time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by BestLife22(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2022
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here is a video where we discussed how we did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by pretydiva(f): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Wey tin sex video go do this generation ehn, it's only God that can help us

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by gambia(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
This generation and sex are 5 & 6.
Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by DropsMic(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by Kingpele(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Ok, my dear what u wrote up there is nothing but a plain truth.. but I think many here will joke about it,a normal human being freely from the power of demons can never commit sexual immorality, talk more of video taping the shameful act ,even as a married man I can never free comfortable to video tape my bonding with my wife for whatever reason, sex is highly esteemed by God when he choose that process to bring human beings into this world, so it is very holy unto God amongst legally married people and so should not be displayed in a childish way or in a way that mocks it dignity as God desires of it..but when you are not in christ, you will see sex only for pleasure and for ladies as means of pleasure and access to the good things of this life ..the consequence is that by so doing you ridicule the very means u entered into the world � and yourselves before God and his creation . Sex is a very serious spiritual action that can expose us to the beauty of God when done in holy matrimony or expose us spiritual to evil powers of darkness with it curses when done outside the protection of marital vows

5 Likes

Re: Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell by inoki247: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2022
lol so in one word you're saying hellfire candidates will skyrocket cause this generation like anything sex...

if care isn't taken self people will be lapping dem sef in hellfire wen space no dey again undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?. / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration (Day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.