Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady (7132 Views)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by mytime24(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Twitter story
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by DesChyko: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2022
I also did the same for a madman while I was eating some years back. Gave him money at first and after pocketing it, he said he was hungry. Then I bought him food. After he finished eating, he came close to me, dipped his hand into my soup, grabbed the two prized meat I've been saving for last and moved off without another word.

Ninu aye cry

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Bluish44(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
amaesther:
A lady has narrated how a mad man walked up to her in a restaurant and begged her for food and the owner of the restaurant wanted to chase him out but she stopped the owner from doing that.

According to her, she ordered two plates of food and the bad man ate and he thanked her after he finished eating.

She said, she had an interview the following day in an oil company and to her surprise, the mad man she helped was the manager of the company and so the man signed a cheque and employed her immediately.

She wrote,

I was in a restaurant one day eating and a mad man came to me begging for a plate of food. The owner of the restaurant came to chase the mad man away but I ordered him not to do so.

I ordered for two plates of food and the mad man ate and after eating it, he thanked me. I prayed for him and he went away.

I had an interview the next day in an oil company and I was surprised that the mad man I helped was the Manager of the company.

When he saw me, he smiled and said to me “Your prayers have been answered”. He told me that he just wanted to test me at the restaurant and he wasn’t mad.Immediately, he brought out a cheque and signed 10 million naira for me. To add to that, he gave me an automatic employment into the company.
Source: https://www.browngh.com/a-mad-man-did-this-for-me-after-i-bought-him-food-at-the-restaurant-lady/
I almost believed the shit until I saw 10 million naira cheque
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by techWriter3: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
one no enter,too of ... Huh, check my pr.ofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by lilvicky68(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
grin.. I no know wetin una dey see us as

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Edyice: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2022
Fvcking lies

Lia Muhammad story
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Rickmann: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
amaesther:
A lady has narrated how a mad man walked up to her in a restaurant and begged her for food and the owner of the restaurant wanted to chase him out but she stopped the owner from doing that.

According to her, she ordered two plates of food and the bad man ate and he thanked her after he finished eating.

She said, she had an interview the following day in an oil company and to her surprise, the mad man she helped was the manager of the company and so the man signed a cheque and employed her immediately.

She wrote,

I was in a restaurant one day eating and a mad man came to me begging for a plate of food. The owner of the restaurant came to chase the mad man away but I ordered him not to do so.

I ordered for two plates of food and the mad man ate and after eating it, he thanked me. I prayed for him and he went away.

I had an interview the next day in an oil company and I was surprised that the mad man I helped was the Manager of the company.

When he saw me, he smiled and said to me “Your prayers have been answered”. He told me that he just wanted to test me at the restaurant and he wasn’t mad.Immediately, he brought out a cheque and signed 10 million naira for me. To add to that, he gave me an automatic employment into the company.
Source: https://www.browngh.com/a-mad-man-did-this-for-me-after-i-bought-him-food-at-the-restaurant-lady/

Next movie please.
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Soleye24(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Everything is just fake about this gender, can't they be real for once?
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by nairaman66(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
The internet one day will crash because of the weight of heavy lies!!
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by ayoncox: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2022
amaesther:

She wrote,

Is true, I was there... In fact the mad man was naked and hungry. Thank you so much for the lies
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Morgan9(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2022
jogsman01:
Isn't God wonderful?

Shut up
This is a fake story
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Wurld: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2022
This is a cold zobo

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Unzerious:
If na True, I dey go find mad man like this grin

You're unzerious grin

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Overdue: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cock and bul story
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by haabidah666: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
How on earth can someone believe this...... angry
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by haabidah666: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lizard and monitor story grin grin
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by haabidah666: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
ayoncox:

Is true, I was there... In fact the mad man was naked and hungry. Thank you so much for the lies

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by haabidah666: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
lilvicky68:
grin.. I no know wetin una dey see us as

grin grin grin
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by haabidah666: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
DesChyko:
I also did the same for a madman while I was eating some years back. Gave him money at first and after pocketing it, he said he was hungry. Then I bought him food. After he finished eating, he came close to me, dipped his hand into my soup, grabbed the two prized meat I've been saving for last and moved off without another word.

Ninu aye cry

This really crack me up cheesy
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by minasu190: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
What is the name of the movie?
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Paulianfa(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
How come the mad nah, is like that mad man has been following the girl.
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Das1mama: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Next time apply brain in composing a story..... Dry story
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by jey4all(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mumu story
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by DONFASZY(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
amaesther:

She wrote,

nonsense
U r upcoming writer
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by BigYash: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
See lie dey laugh grin The girl sabi lie for Africa o.. Chai ,even mumu Lai go fear this girl..
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by lasisi69(f): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
mormoney85:
you mean
nice one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Oturatetuala(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Una don start with una Nollywood fake story again.

Your eye go soon clear.
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Saintdan0421(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op thanks for your fictional narrative essay that potrays "one good turn deserves another".
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by dnawah(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin
amaesther:

She wrote,

"he just want to test you"u come sweet and come get 10milla grin
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2022
jogsman01:
Isn't God wonderful?
Re: A Mad Man Did This For Me After I Bought Him Food At The Restaurant - Lady by Okoroawusa: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Which kind Nollywood film be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / Igbo Girls / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.