Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah (14101 Views)

Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, In Anambra- Miyetti Allah / A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Dudukemoiu: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is definitely wickedness
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by jrusky(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
But to be honest how do they manage to control 300 cows at a time to the Bush at once?

However, how I wish the guys can free those herders because its obvious the herders are not criminals but those cows should never be return.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Mhdtycoon: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Paste me USA bank, local bank, credit card and credit union 08. .1. 23800..035 sure cash out �
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by OmoOshodi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
300 cows.....that is a bloody lie

How do they want to hold 300 animals down without being known?.. .

Only Fulani can do that

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Grandmeister(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
We are quick to start what we can't finish in this country
Imagine that Ibos in the north become the subject of target by killer herdsmen.

The many Igbo men and women that have been killed in the north did anyone retaliate against northerners in the east?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Useless lazy people,they can't work and earn money legitimately,all they know how to do is stealing,cannibalizing,enforcing stupid sit at home and thieving Fulani's cow,is this how you want us to vote for you in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Grandmeister(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
Useless lazy people,they can't work and earn money legitimately,all they know how to do is stealing,cannibalizing,enforcing stupid sit at home and thieving Fulani's cow,is this how you want us to vote for you in 2023?
As if boko haram and Fulani bandits stopped you from voting Buhari twice. Getat abeg! Even if igbos resurrect all your dead ancestors you still will be biased and prejudiced in your voting.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by NorthernersSuck: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
This terrorists bastards should not disturb our peace here in the East before they get their dirty smelling punk ass kicked out of our region, what's the meaning of this noises here and there for Christ sake, them dey kidnap and kill people since the day buhari took over as a president of this country, now that the table has turned around, they no want make we hear word again

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

As if boko haram and Fulani bandits stopped you from voting Buhari twice. Getat abeg! Even if igbos resurrect all your dead ancestors you still will be biased and prejudiced in your voting.

Is that's why you are stealing our cow?
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by bennie1980(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is an incredible story. People in South East must wake up
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Sleekfingers: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
The northerners should start kidnapping them too na. Na do me ,I do you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Tingotoe: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
IPOB terrorists are broke grin
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Grandmeister(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Is that's why you are stealing our cow?
i
Your cow that is malnourished and filled with Fulani bandit semen?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by drololaaof: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Huum, hear what their leader said 'those kidnapped are going about their legitimate business to make ends meet' good but in doing this business they destroy farmlands ,kidnap before and rape you did not cry then . Up north bandits are being pampered and paid ransome
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

The many Igbo men and women that have been killed in the north did anyone retaliate against northerners in the east?
Ipob have been killing northerners since time immemorial. Such reports are underreported that is if they are reported at all. The sad thing is, it's not only northerners you ibos hate, you hate all that is not ibo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Asswipemod: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
obiekunie01:
Fulani wan try their useless game for anambra.

THE ONLY TRIBE IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA THAN CAN KIDNAP FULANI AND STILL BE ABLE TO KIDNAP NOT JUST ONE COW BUT 30 COWS, IS ONLY FULANIS THEMSELVES CAN DO THAT!

No any other tribe in Nigeria knows the code to control herds of cows except fulanis. Even hausas despite how close they are with fulanis, still don't know the codes to control herds of cow.

So fulanis should pls keep their games to themselves.

Truth.
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by carl90(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
I call all the security agencies to go after these terrorists .
If you create disturbances and crime on Igboland,you are a terrorist.
Thus,that entity/entities will be systematically eliminated.
Igboland have always been a peaceful land since I know my left from my right.
What now happened these past few years?
NO !
These violence on igboland must never ever be tolerated.
Udo !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Asswipemod: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abaman001:
Even though I don't support those ipob terrorists, but I don't think the Miyetti Alla are saying the truth here, 300 nama(cows) plus 10 kidnappee without any trace in just one attack, brother there is more to this, the real truth has not been said

The gunmen are Fulani bandits. No Igbo man can control 30 cows even if he read it as a course in the University. It's only a Northern criminal that can pull this stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by NorthernersSuck: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
RichDad1:

Leave them na. They will soon collect wotowoto.
Let see who loose the most. The average Northerners don’t have 1/4 of investments in the SE compare to what the average Igbo has in the North.

Na Igbo people you dey challenge so, abi na Yoruba people you dey talk to like that? Igbo no dey bow for soldiers, how much more Fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by cl0r0x: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
30 cows wey them don cook chop
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Flairoqy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They should pay what they asked them to pay with alacrity. In north, when bandits kidnapped and asked for ransom do they complain? Federal government take swift action immediately by releasing millions to idiotic bandits, the same FG that have been asslicking bandits should take action immediately and paid the said amount so that their darling children and the first class Citizen of this country (cows) will be release.
Probably one of the kidnappers with nairaland account.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by blue01(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos should stop harassing and intimidating other tribes doing their legal business in the south east. They should learn to accommodate other tribes the same way they are accomodated in other regions. They should stop been hostile to other Nigerians.

I can see how stupid you are, fulanis playing kidnapping games on one another and you are here calling ndigbo, you must be the son of the waste side.
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Asswipemod: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

You go from thread to thread spilling ur guts about ur hate for non Ibos and muslims. You a real example of a religious and ethnic bigot.. A fanatic. An extremist. A local champion.

Bros save your bile. Fulani criminals are everywhere in the country, even in the mangroves of the SS. No Igbo man, criminal or not, can herd 300 cows and their Fulani owners into the bush successfully. Those kidnappers are Fulani/Boko-haram criminals. They are from the North.
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Asswipemod: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:
The northerners should start kidnapping them too na. Na do me ,I do you.

So those who have been kidnapping and killing since Buhari became president come from the moon, abi?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by payosehtor(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
RichDad1:

Leave them na. They will soon collect wotowoto.
Let see who loose the most. The average Northerners don’t have 1/4 of investments in the SE compare to what the average Igbo has in the North.
It's only when you want to target the Ibos in the north that you can tag a criminal act against The Ibos, otherwise, a criminal is a criminal anywhere. be it an ibo criminal in the north or south. or east .
BY THE WAY, have the northerners pay back to the bandit that are killing them daily? Abi because those ones are dem dem?
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Kingspin(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
What are the police doing?

At the end of the day, the kidnaper's identity will be concealed, so that crimes will continue.
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Zorn: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

You go from thread to thread spilling ur guts about ur hate for non Ibos and muslims. You a real example of a religious and ethnic bigot.. A fanatic. An extremist. A local champion.
Have you accounted for the ones they've killed ? Was it not the same Fulanis terrorist that killed chinelo (the female medical doctor that was killed in Abuja to Kaduna train attack) have you accounted for that ? Should we start killing every Fulanis in Nigeria because Fulani terrorist are killing people everywhere? How many Fulanis have you killed because Fulanis kidnappers kidnapped somebody in the north? Going by your logic no Fulani man should be walking freely anywhere else in the country. I don't know how some of you think , you have decided that the Fulanis have the right to kidnap and kill at will but when same happens to them you will start talking about attacking people in the north. If we should start attacking Fulani everywhere they have caused trouble do you think you see any Fulani man in the south? Do you know how many people they've killed in the east ? Do you know how many people they've killed in the west , south, middle belt?
Should I still remind you that no body has ever attack Fulanis in their land but they have done that to every part of the country and no arrest was made? Let me just stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Grandmeister:
i
Your cow that is malnourished and filled with Fulani bandit semen?

Why are you stealing malnourished cow?it filled with our semens yet you people are stealing it everyday
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Tradegood: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My spirit says I should type(Fake news no dey carry weight)

Fake news no dey carry weight
You don make me laugh
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Tradegood: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos should stop harassing and intimidating other tribes doing their legal business in the south east. They should learn to accommodate other tribes the same way they are accomodated in other regions. They should stop been hostile to other Nigerians.

How did they move the 300 cows at once without being spotted?
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Omoluabi16(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
One day bush meat go catch the hunter..So herdsmen are being kidnapped too.
Re: Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah by Mrpojj(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide / GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars / Buhari’s Approval Delays NNPC Director’s Appointments - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.