Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret (9942 Views)

Nationwide Data Entry Officers (remote) At Transparency Nigeria / Business Development Associate (remote) / Communications Associate (remote Work) - Blogging And Social Media Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by validstar1: 1:27pm On May 10, 2022
Did the test today and scored 78%. I met the cut-off, when should we be expecting any further response from them?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
Please has anyone heard from caret after the assessment and application stage or have an idea on how long it would take to hear back?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
I have applied. Am I going to get a mail to write the test?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
They have started calling some people ohh under such short notice. There is a guy who announced on his LinkedIn profile to have started working with them in May, which is this month. I wonder why they haven’t called me? Cos I applied in April too.

What stage are you at now ?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
Generaloluseye:
I have applied. Am I going to get a mail to write the test?

Yes you will
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 8:18pm On May 10, 2022
Donwizzypro:
Please has anyone heard from caret after the assessment and application stage or have an idea on how long it would take to hear back?

I have
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 10:00pm On May 10, 2022
Tizzie:

I have
Have you completed the assessment and application stage?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:25am On May 11, 2022
Tizzie:

What stage are you at now ?
Intro call

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:27am On May 11, 2022
futuremoma34:

Seems they have reduced after a particular set cos it was 80.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by futuremoma34: 6:02am On May 11, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:

Ok. I wish you all the best. Me I Don remove hands hands for caret .
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 6:53am On May 11, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:

When I wrote it was 80.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 6:53am On May 11, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Intro call

I did mine, waiting to hear back now.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
futuremoma34:

Ok. I wish you all the best. Me I Don remove hands hands for caret .
Why?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 9:23am On May 11, 2022
Tizzie:

Please when did you submit your application after the assessment?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 11:29am On May 11, 2022
Tizzie:

Yes you will

I got a mail and I did the test and Scored 78% and they said they will keep me in their pipeline of talents. Is that what everyone got too?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 11:32am On May 11, 2022
Tizzie:

Yes you will

Didn't you later get the paystack job
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 3:10pm On May 11, 2022
Generaloluseye:

Didn't you later get the paystack job

No. Didn’t scale the final interview
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 3:10pm On May 11, 2022
Generaloluseye:

I got a mail and I did the test and Scored 78% and they said they will keep me in their pipeline of talents. Is that what everyone got too?

I scored 96. I was sent a link to do the application for after about two days

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by nifnif: 4:11pm On May 11, 2022
That was the same message I saw too after completing the assessment.
Generaloluseye:

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by nifnif: 4:14pm On May 11, 2022
What was it about please?
Tizzie:

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by keledom(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2022
fineguy11:
78%

Can you screenplay/screenshot and share to us
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by nifnif: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
The questions are not hard. Just normal reasoning questions.
keledom:

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by fineguy11(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2022
keledom:

I don't think it's necessary.. it seem caret has decided to go ahead with some persons. I am yet to get any response from them after the assessment. Tomorrow makes it exactly one week I took the test.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by fineguy11(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
nifnif:
That was the same message I saw too after completing the assessment.
I didn't get any mail of such. What I got immediately after the assessment was that a form will be sent within a week to fill. Tomorrow makes it one week, yet to get anything.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
fineguy11:
I didn't get any mail of such. What I got immediately after the assessment was that a form will be sent within a week to fill. Tomorrow makes it one week, yet to get anything.
Send them a reminder message. Network with their employees on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, I feel they are somewhat disorganized, cos even me I had to keep reminding them, thats when they will now remember to review my application and tell me I have proceeded to the next stage.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by fineguy11(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Send them a reminder message. Network with their employees on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, I feel they are somewhat disorganized, cos even me I had to keep reminding them, thats when they will now remember to review my application and tell me I have proceeded to the next stage.
Thanks for this advice. I already reached out to some of their current employees. One was magnanimous to reply me. He gave some very insightful tips on what to expect at the latter stages of the recruitment process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 10:20pm On May 11, 2022
fineguy11:
Thanks for this advice. I already reached out to some of their current employees. One was magnanimous to reply me. He gave some very insightful tips on what to expect at the latter stages of the recruitment process.

Pls gist us
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Zivah18(f): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Please what is the intro call about
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by oluwatobi0519(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
I did mine early today n scored 51
But the cut off was 80
That test get as e be
Even if the qtn is 2+2 to be 4
Na still wrong answer
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
oluwatobi0519:
But the cut off was 80
That test get as e be
Na still wrong answer
They are of different marks I mean the questions. Some are 3, 2 and 1
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by keledom(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2022
Tizzie:

I scored 96. I was sent a link to do the application for after about two days

Tizzie, pls can you write for me.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Frankkome70: 3:13am On May 13, 2022
oluwatobi0519:
But the cut off was 80
That test get as e be
Na still wrong answer
Asin eh... I don't know which answer the need again o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / NIMC Recruitement, Apply Now! / I Just Received An Invitation For A Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.