Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret (9934 Views)

Nationwide Data Entry Officers (remote) At Transparency Nigeria / Business Development Associate (remote) / Communications Associate (remote Work) - Blogging And Social Media Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 7:45am On May 21, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Last week
So we could be expecting a response this coming week then?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by gaudyangel(f): 11:44am On May 21, 2022
Donwizzypro:

You could download Google drive that is if you don’t already have it. Then you just need to go to your phone documents or files where your C.V is and then click on options then select share to Google drive. After you do this, go to your Google drive select option on the C.V and click on copy link.

P.S:- The link should be made accessible to everyone viewing it. You can do that in the option of the C.V on Google Drive before you share the link. Best of luck on your Application.

God bless u.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 11:48am On May 21, 2022
gaudyangel:

God bless u.
You are welcome.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 2:35pm On May 21, 2022
kelvinjboy:

AFTER THE INTRO CALL, I WAS TOLD TO WAIT A WEEK MAX TWO, IF I DON'T GET A FEEDBACK DURING THAT DURATION I SHOULD REACH BACK TO THEIR HR
Any Feedback from them yet?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 6:43pm On May 23, 2022
I got a mail today, who else did ?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 7:15pm On May 23, 2022
Tizzie:

For what?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
Tizzie:
What was the mail for?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 9:09pm On May 23, 2022
Tizzie:
what was the mail for? Who else has completed the second stage of the recruitment and is waiting for feedback?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
Please who else has gotten mail after intro call?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 8:29am On May 25, 2022
okololo:
what was the mail for? Who else has completed the second stage of the recruitment and is waiting for feedback?

Another Interview
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 11:17am On May 25, 2022
Tizzie:

Another Interview
Please were you part of the people that was to submit their assessment (Stage 2) of the recruitment exercise latest on 18th May,2022?

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 12:07pm On May 25, 2022
okololo:
Please were you part of the people that was to submit their assessment (Stage 2) of the recruitment exercise latest on 18th May 2022?

nope, mine was earlier
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 1:33pm On May 25, 2022
okololo:
Please were you part of the people that was to submit their assessment (Stage 2) of the recruitment exercise latest on 18th May,2022?

I am part of that category
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
Tizzie:

nope, mine was earlier
Please which day did you do your intro call and did you reach out to them for feedback?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 4:11pm On May 25, 2022
Tizzie:

nope, mine was earlier
Okay. Hopefully they'll get back to us that in that category soon
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 4:11pm On May 25, 2022
Generaloluseye:

I am part of that category
Have you gotten any response ever since?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 4:37pm On May 25, 2022
okololo:

No
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 7:22pm On May 26, 2022
Donwizzypro:

Please which day did you do your intro call and did you reach out to them for feedback?

May 9. Yes I did, a week later
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 12:04pm On May 27, 2022
Tizzie:

May 9. Yes I did, a week later
Okay thank you. Just did the same, how long did it take for them to respond?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by validstar1: 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
Donwizzypro:

Okay thank you. Just did the same, how long did it take for them to respond?
Please how did you reach out to them for feedback?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 6:03am On May 28, 2022
validstar1:
Please how did you reach out to them for feedback?
I reached out via email.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 9:19am On May 28, 2022
okololo:

Any news from your end?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
Generaloluseye:

Any news from your end?
No news at all
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 10:36am On May 28, 2022
Tizzie:

Another Interview
Have you done the interview yet?

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Tizzie: 11:47am On May 29, 2022
Donwizzypro:

Have you done the interview yet?

Done
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Donwizzypro: 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
Tizzie:

Done
How was it and when did you do yours?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 11:09pm On May 29, 2022
Tizzie:

Done

How did it go?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 7:14pm On May 31, 2022
For those who completed the second stage of this recruitment and had a deadline of 18th May,2022....Has the company gotten back to any of you?
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by zeee1989: 7:31pm On May 31, 2022
Exactly I had my second stage interview on 18th and up until now haven't heard anything yet from them.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by okololo: 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
zeee1989:
Exactly I had my second stage interview on 18th and up until now haven't heard anything yet from them.

It is well
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret by Generaloluseye: 7:43pm On May 31, 2022
okololo:
For those who completed the second stage of this recruitment and had a deadline of 18th May,2022....Has the company gotten back to any of you?

Not yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERSOS Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Is This Test Invite From ICPC Real? / Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.