Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President (30368 Views)

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by WoundedLamb: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Le pen a essayé mais ça se voit que les français préfèrent vraiment le mec, Macron. smiley

1 Like

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by BabaIbo: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
If I hear say rigging no dey this election.

Na all these ones be fathers of election wuruwuru.
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
A woman can't be French president. This lady should stop fooling herself

2 Likes

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by michoim(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations to him. Well deserved...
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by seaboyzen: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
pyro62:
Buy the EUR/USD now
buy limit?
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by seyz91(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Probably cuz you no dey watch news like aljazeera, bbc and cnn undecided
pacespot:
I never knew french were conducting elections

1 Like

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Realists:
Le Pen is another Islamaphobe & a vengeful feminist at heart. She is the female version of Dump Trumpet.

she is worst than Trump...but still softer than Zemmour who is gaining momentum with the years. its obvious than in a few years she, Zemmour or one of their racist puppets will succeed at the presidency. what a sad state of France that day will be!

1 Like

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by nesgeeek(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
congratulations to him.well deserve.
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by LtChisom: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Some leaking brains with a religion of pig prophet wants to impose a bedwetting adult toddler dementia patient on us. By 2024 half of our budget will be allocated to pampers and bedspreads and aso rock will have ammonia stench.
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by just2endowed: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
ekukeku:
Our own election na next year o, but noise no let us rest, confusion here & dere

Wen r w going to learn

Congrats my man

Go get your PVC
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by emapeteum(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
My President!!
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

if she wasnt a racist, she would have succeeded today, because Macron has been useless as a president in the last 5 yrs, and anyone would have been better than him...so long as they werent La Pen (a racist) or Zemmour (a bigger racist).

3 Likes

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by LtChisom: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

she is worst than Trump...but still softer than Zemmour who is gaining momentum with the years. its obvious than in a few years she, Zemmour or one of their racist puppets will succeed at the presidency. what a sad state of France that day will be!

Racist cos they want to protect their country from terrorists immitating their grand patron a pig prophet and his lunatic demon god promising 82 virgins?

4 Likes

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by Eriokanmi: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
superior1:
The next person to contest against Le Pens would find it very very difficult
Yea, if she faints not
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
LtChisom:
Racist cos they want to protect their country from terrorists immitating their grand patron a pig prophet and his lunatic demon god promising 82 virgins?

no... racist because thats what her party has been all about since way back when her father was in charge of it. we've known them for decades, and nothing is gonna change today. i will ALWAYS vote against the FN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
Marine Le Pen lives to fight another day. She's a veteran loser, but one day she'll be ......

Just like Sarah Jibrin?
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by pyro62(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
seaboyzen:
buy limit?

Wait for a pullback
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by fykes(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That old milf macron is having as a wife is enjoying this boy, both the benefits and the honour as the first lady and Macron cute young dick.
Without her influence and family, I he won't be President
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by izubext007: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
No electoral violence.
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by BigBashiru: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Imperialist snake......

[img]https:///media/7-06-2018/9BRk8c.gif[/img]

God bless you.....
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by Iamnorth: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
I just knew one of them was going to win,i just didn't know who,congratulation Macron
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by emecheboy2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
cl0r0x:
Incumbent power.

Le pen shot herself in the foot when she said she would ban hijab in public.
So what! Hijab is not french culture. Le pen emphasis is on french nationality and culture and bringing back its glory not some bunch of Muslim denominated African migrants trying to change french culture and replace it with Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Says who? Lol if she was not an extremist she would have won.
Many held their noise voting for Macron say what you know I will pick Macron over her because she is an extremist if she was moderate she would likely have defeated Macron.

2 Likes

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if she wasnt a racist, she would have succeeded today, because Macron has been useless as a president in the last 5 yrs, and anyone would have been better than him...so long as they werent La Pen (a racist) or Zemmour (a bigger racist).

Exactly what I just told him

AmazonTopaz:

Many held their noise voting for Macron say what you know I will pick Macron over her because she is an extremist if she was moderate she would likely have defeated Macron.
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by Bmaster(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=112243253]Imperialist snake......

[img]https:///media/7-06-2018/9BRk8c.gif[/img][/quotemany
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I agree.
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
Macron is a charismatic leader who seems to dispose of bureaucracy.
I've witnessed him sing on stage with Banky W at Fela Shrine in Lagos.
I've watched him on Television, soaked in rain at Moscow in July 2018 alongside the former Croatian President. He didn't care for an umbrella while celebrating with Les Bleus.
We have similar religious beliefs and are passionate about putting an end to extremism of any kind while upholding the tenets of free speech.
My fashion statement is not also different from his. After a long day at work, I also take off my suit and fold my sleeves like he does.

- he is also the most hated presido in the last decades (most absentees/white votes ever)
- he is useless with problem of immigration (focussing on Ukrainians today while French of blacks/arab decent etc are being discriminated upon).
- he dealt very poorly with the gilets jaunes
- his pension reform is a sham
- rising taxes left right and center (gasoline tax, business tax etc) and that new real estate tax he brought over.
- only reason he won again today is because in front of him there was a worst candidate than him (aka FN).... if Melenchon or anyone else had gone through the 2nd round (apart from Zemmour), they would have won hands down!

4 Likes

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by Jostoman: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
If it was in Nigeria now we have been
Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by obedience4(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good, Marcon a good choice for the west..
Not that Putin supporter pen,
Congrats to Marcon congrats to the west

1 Like

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by obedience4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Calm down joor women can be president of any Europe. Country if they are the best choice.
Just recently a woman rule Germany the biggest economy in the EU
A woman has rule in Croatia, Sweden, Finland, even the Great Britain, Poland, Portugal,
Europe has the highest number of woman leaders in the world

1 Like

Re: Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Exactly what I just told him
AmazonTopaz:

exactly...and as much as Le Pen has been trying for years to change the look of her party (and pretend to not be a racist extremist), we all know who she is and what she is about. i Voted Macron against my own judgment, NOT because he is a great president but because i didnt want Le Pen to win... and i would have voted anyone else (if another candidate had gone through the 2nd round)

BTW last elections in 2017 she had 33% votes against Macron, today its 42% votes against Macron...we can see that the trend is catching up and up! even though she lost, she did win!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.