Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave (23967 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave by Lifebender(m): 1:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Yes, she's battling from ulcer. We have done that already. We have a lot finding permanent cure to this ailment. My wife is also in medical line.

Recently, she took in intravenous injection which costs over #40k with drugs. She's feeling better now and isn't feeling the ulcer pain for now.

I am just a little bit relieved but I am afraid cos this isn't our first time spending so much on the deadly ailment.

Since you said it's working,just continue with the present line of management. She'll be fine.
Best wishes.
Re: A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Lifebender:

Since you said it's working,just continue with the present line of management. She'll be fine.
Best wishes.

Ok, thanks
Re: A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave by abeniagbon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
LondonDating:

You don't hate it enough. Maybe you will hate it when he is arrested for yahoo yahoo and he leads the police to your house to arrest you and knowing Nigerian police, they will believe that you and your brother in law are into Yahoo Yahoo together.

Even my own blood brother will not be allowed to live in my house if he was into Yahoo yahoo.

Regarding your wife asking you not to put mouth into her family matter, she is not yet ready for a marriage that lasts and I think you have to man up and put your feet down in YOUR own house. Your wife seems to value her family's opinion above yours and that tells me your marriage is a bit shaky as 2 have not become 1 yet.

Anyone, man or woman who values their family's opinion above that of their husband or wife should be ready for that marriage to collapse because their family members intentionally or unintentionally will be feeding him or her bad thoughts about the wife or husband and most times these selfish inlaws and outlaws will slowly but steadily EVENTUALLY drive a permanent wedge between the man and wife.

Thanks for this.... He intentionally came to Lagos to ask for money for his clearance for Hnd. Most of his brother are okay and living fine... But he intentionally came to my for holiday he once left my house only to come back again for easter told his sister that he needs to leave by month end....

What i sense is that he doesn't have a free hand to make those international call at night cos they will query him... So he decided to come and use my house for his hideout to carry out his nonsense when am away... Or when am fast asleep at night...

I want the month to finish before I will start putting the call to his elder brothers and tell them what he was doing in my house... Assuming he had been doing the work I found for him at least he would have saved up to 75k from November but he manage to collect a $50 itunes cards last week only to sell it at 12k I was just laughing at him how he is wasting his time

The funny thing is how she disturb my wife over her phone to just use it to chat... And most time asking her for data and exhausting my food stuff in the kitchen.... I giving him till month end.. then I will report him wella to his senior
Re: A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave by abeniagbon(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Scarletjr:
This one don become landlord

If you see the way he dey carry my fan for my room.. dey put for his room. The thing self tire me... Well I have decided not to recharge the cable network... I have also stop to buy food in the kitchen, also stop buying fuel to generator as well.... until he will go. And have also set month end for him . Of not I will start calling his elders
Re: A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave by franksam2009: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
But why are you pained and bittered this much? If you ain't ok with him staying kindly tell your wife to send him away, but maybe your wife happens to be the bread winner then I'll advice you turn a blind eyes,,, it's a simple stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.