Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Every Eve Longs For Her Adam - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Every Eve Longs For Her Adam (383 Views)

Do you think this is Why Adam Sinned? / ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi / The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Eve Longs For Her Adam by Javalord000(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
If every Eve longs for their Adam
Is there an Eve longing for me?
Or are my bound to be alone?
Is there a bone of my bone?
Shall my wounds stay for ever fresh?
Or will my healer be the flesh of my flesh?
If there be bright stars
Who can love my scars
I care not, if her face be of gold
O, just snatch me from the cold
And bring my smile to heaven and light
Then I shall lose all hold of hell and night

1 Like

Re: Every Eve Longs For Her Adam by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
you could be the devil, and there would still be some Jezebel longing for you....so dont despair!

1 Like

Re: Every Eve Longs For Her Adam by Javalord000(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you could be the devil, and there would still be some Jezebel longing for you....so dont despair!

Haha bro, I hail thee

(1) (Reply)

Net-reapers (cyber Larceny 2) Novel Released / Nairaland Medium Writers Only / Thriller/action Prompt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.