Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Latest Prices Of Phones In The Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Prices Of Phones In The Market (1168 Views)

List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Prices Of Phones In The Market by coolskeelz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
GSM users have the problem of getting a reliable place to buy quality phones at affordable prices. Almost every phone user has a bitter experience in the hands of people that sell sub standard phones even at high prices. Users have always longed to have unique mobile phone distributors or even big time resellers, who will provide goods and services that will give the consumers rest of mind. The distributors will have to partner with the mobile phone manufacturers to provide:

-Quality phones for sale
-At affordable prices
-With warranty
-Repairs and after sales services
-They will also support and monitor resellers.

Get the latest prices of phones in the market here:

http://gsmusersforum.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=11
Re: Latest Prices Of Phones In The Market by larriederm(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
i will try and give u details.
thanks
Re: Latest Prices Of Phones In The Market by sniperwolf(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
That forum sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Latest Prices Of Phones In The Market by coolskeelz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2007
Sniperwolf or what do they call you,what makes a good forum or website?is it not good and relevant information to users,whoever gave you the idea to say that my forum sucks,i will love to see and know your online presence,well i dont have much to say on here,

for people who need some current prices of phones check the latest post

http://gsmusersforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1429#1429

(1) (Reply)

Undoing A Code On Nokia E71 / Please Help Me Rectify My N72,memory Card Problem / Blocking 0f Stolen Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.