Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigeria Banking System: It's Efficiency Compare To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Banking System: It's Efficiency Compare To Europe (213 Views)

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Banking System: It's Efficiency Compare To Europe by Ahmed4002(m): 3:48am On Apr 25, 2022
In Germany, an inter bank transfer takes about 24 hours to deliver. If you make the transfer on Friday, it will deliver on Monday as banks don't work (offline or online) on the weekend. Banks do not also send SMS or email notifications for virtually all transactions. You only check your account balance via an app or ATM.

In Nigeria, banks work more 'efficiently'. I know they often have poor customer relations. There are also ecliptic internet services, fewer ATMs, etc. However, an inter or intra-bank transfer is instant; you also get alerts for almost any activities on your account. Moreover, since SLS-led daring banking reform, your money is safe in the banks.

As much as we criticise Nigeria for its countless problems, not everything is bad or worse than elsewhere. I, for once, prefer the services of Nigerian banks to German ones for the above reasons.

To even see a customer service desk or complain at the banking hall. You need an appointment, you can't just walk in directly.

Get a transfer from/to a friends/family/colleague you would might be Questioned why are you sending or receiving funds from Mr AZ.

Not to talk about the monthly charges.

What's your Experience NLs in Diaspora around the globe in terms of banking systems.

I would rate Nigeria 9.5/10

Happy new week, folks. smiley

Culled from Muhsin Ibrahim Facebook page.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Residents Tackle Julius Berger Over Snail's Pace Of Work On 2nd Niger Bridge / Philippines Consulate In Lagos Address? / Best Time For Chicago To Chennai Flights Booking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.