Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before (11623 Views)

Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Is Glo still the Grand Master Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by southsouthking(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by ba7man(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
I experienced the same issue after linking my NIN to my Sim.

I solved it by having my Sim re-registered.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Excalante(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2022
I've linked my glo for more than a month now..
They refused to unlok it..
Tired of callin customer care
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by comrChris(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
It's more than 3weeks I linked my glo line still they have not unbar me. Meanwhile, I linked it together with my MTN and no issue with MTN but this useless glo is still telling I'm banned from making calls because of Nin
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Mtn i sent mine the refuse to activate it since
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by free2ryhme: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:
I have linked my lines to my NIN.

GLO didn't block me while they were blocking others. But when I make calls they still tell me to link my Line to avoid being blocked.

Who else is on this wahala and what can I do

many where involve in same situation

link your Glo and get connected
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Hediad: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by ikorodureporta: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

GLO didn't block me while they were blocking others. But when I make calls they still tell me to link my Line to avoid being blocked.

Just link am again & collect 7500 gift
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Djamel(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nigerian can make mountain out of a mohill wether na fear I nor just know

That na normal announcement na

Bros I cant make a call,I've done the NIN linking, I still get that msg anytime I try to make a call
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Phayteprecious1(f): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
free2ryhme:

many where involve in same situation

link your Glo and get connected
I have linked mine since 3 weeks ago but they refuse to unblock my sim
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by excel4us: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Me too
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by SafetyPlug(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Linked mine but still can't make calls.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
As I'm talking to you, I'm battling with glo network. I can't browse or make calls without searching for network outside and I'm living in sokoto town. I nearly broke the Sim card yesterday but I gave it a second thought because it is my basic Sim. Please, how can I get MTN card without going to MTN office?
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by TemmyEmmanuel: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't try this code... Unless all your money na one chance ooooo.
MikeMicheal:
Dial *109*5*2*4# to uplink the module permanently to the already existing NIN attached to the subscribers indentity module recognized in the database; thereby, inducing the NIN synchronization.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Spiff20(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
GLO didn't block me while blocking others and I haven't linked yet. Perhaps I have a miracle and wonder Sim.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by FireUpNow(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

Fret no more buddy, it's just a general notification. MTN does same to me too each time I try to make call. I have linked my line months before the deadline and they even sent me a message that my number has been linked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by EkelediliBuhari: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Daguga:

grin you are wicked

Gospel truth only

1 Like

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Perfectbeing(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Same with my MTN
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Elidrisy20: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
I no know wetin dey work well for this country
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Theunbothered: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

It means you are a terrorist, only the lines of terrorists were blocked according to Pantdemic
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by dyera(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Ignore the voice prompt if you have linked it before.

Even MTN tells me that till today.

The annoying part is that you cannot skip the voice prompt, you have to wait 10 seconds listening to the same thing every time you dial a number.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by blowjohn(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
And so?
U no sabi where glo office dey?
Go and sort urself out my friend
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by tweakdude1: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

You better link again before they link you out
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Hienna1: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

I submit my nin tire, dem no gree
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by ButterBurger: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

inside life
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Cti28(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
I didn't link my main line and it was not barred.

My second line was barred, I used my mtn app to do linkage and it was unbarred imediately and and a confirmation sms was sent instantly.

I am wondering why my main line was never barred, despite not linked.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Cti28(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hienna1:

I submit my nin tire, dem no gree
Try to use thier mobile app

1 Like

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Digmygold: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
GLO is frustrating Nigerians. We should sue GLO for blocking our lines despite submitting our NINs. Nonsense.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by gowis: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have linked my glo line. Infact my glo line was what I used to get my NIN, yet Glo still blocked me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Blackberry Q3 / MTN Introduce Reveal Unknown Caller ID / AIRTEL! 1.5 Gig For #500 Only On Airtel See Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.