Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution (18663 Views)

5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Good morning everyone, of recent I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone. The phone is TECNO SPARK 8C but it wasn't doing like this before, Last night my battery was 90% I woke up this morning and I saw it at 81%. But ever since I bought this phone each time I woke up I usually meet the battery per cent normal how it was before I slept.

So am thinking maybe I have mistakenly touched something in the settings. Please who can help me out I will be grateful if you give steps to stop this, thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by chatinent: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Turn off your data while asleep. Also, make sure you uninstall or freeze battery-consuming apps you installed.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2022
chatinent:
Turn off your data while asleep. Also, make sure you uninstall or freeze battery-consuming apps you installed.

No I usually turn off my data before sleeping. I installed this Adguard mod APK that usually blocks unwanted ads on my phone, which is always active. Okay can you guide me on how to know freeze apps and battery consuming apps? Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by DoggoneDogg: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Your area probably has poor network reception & your phone strains battery each night trying to connect to it.

Just turn off your data and only 1 or 2% will be lost.

Happened to me too.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by habsydiamond(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Always reboot or put in flight mood b4 u sleep.. Ur phone do heat up.. Heating up usually drain batteries. When u notice hotness on ur phone before u sleep do any of the two mentioned above

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Your area probably has poor network reception & your phone strains battery each night trying to connect to it.

Just turn off your data and only 1 or 2% will be lost.

Happened to me too.

I am not getting ur point very well

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2022
habsydiamond:
Always reboot or put in flight mood b4 u sleep.. Ur phone do heat up.. Heating up usually drain batteries. When u notice hotness on ur phone before u sleep do any of the two mentioned above

Alright thanks but normally the phone doesn't hot, it's just normal hot, although I will still check, thanks for this anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Bahamas95(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2022
"I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone."

Who told you nobody is operating it? You better consult pastor Righteousness now, he'll be in a better position to help you.

I am suspecting village people.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
"I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone."

Who told you nobody is operating it? You better consult pastor Righteousness now, he'll be in a better position to help you.

I am suspecting village people.

grin
Oga forget that talk �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by chatinent: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

No I usually turn off my data before sleeping. I installed this Adguard mod APK that usually blocks unwanted ads on my phone, which is always active. Okay can you guide me on how to know freeze apps and battery consuming apps? Thanks!

Uninstall the Ad Blocker. Your browser already has an option to block ads. Clearly, your ad blocker runs in the background and drains battery.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by drmuchin: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Witches and Wizard are sucking blood from your phone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
drmuchin:
Witches and Wizard are sucking blood from your phone
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
chatinent:

Uninstall the Ad Blocker. Your browser already has an option to block ads. Clearly, your ad block runs in the background and drains battery.

Even before I installed this ad blocker it seems I was experiencing this if am not mistaken. Anyway thanks for your help. I installed this ad blocker premium is because of recent I started seeing anoying ads on my phone both on WhatsApp, ha I was like surprised wen did this nonsense start, I will chatting on WhatsApp and all of sudden ads will pop in and my chat will be on hold. Can you imagine??

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by chatinent: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

Even before I installed this ad blocker it seems I was experiencing this if am not mistaken. Anyway thanks for your help. I installed this ad blocker premium is because of recent I started seeing anoying ads on my phone both on WhatsApp, ha I was like surprised wen did this nonsense start, I will chatting on WhatsApp and all of sudden ads will pop in and my chat will be on hold. Can you imagine??

GB WhatsApp?

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by 9jagovernor: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Same thing happening to my spark 5 pro.

Been wondering why the sudden change.

I left it at 99% when I wanted to sleep last night but met it at 90% this morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Toktee(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Make una check una apps... Sometimes all this install apps the drain b3 this happened to my j5pro when I installed many apps during the day... Before day breaks my b3 drained almost finished... I installed all of them everything is ok now.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by DJGiore: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2022
op nothing is wrong with your phone those chineese phone are notorious always running malicious apps, spammy notification next time get an iphone , samsung or redmii....that said log on to naija dj mix.com

5 Likes

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by KingOfTheDamned: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Without reading let me guess its a Tecno, Infinix or Itel phone?

Hahahahahahaha I just read it and saw I was correct .. when you use your money to buy substandard phones what do you expect. You are better off buying a UK used Samsung, Nokia, iPhone, Or any original brand phone

Tecno, Infinix and Itel are fake phones !!!! Stop wasting your money to buy NONSENSE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Burgerlomo: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Check for some apps that are draining the battery and if there's none, then replace the battery or better still buy a new phone if the cost to replace the battery is too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by handsomeyinka(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
See who is draining your battery overnight..

Na this baba.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Premiumwriter: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Wo na money wey no dey de make man use tecno o.

Nowadays my camera can't scan QR code. So no more xender.

Bros just try change the battery.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by PoliteActivist: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
It is SPIRITUAL, of course.
Likewise look for spiritual solution
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by frankmoney(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by chrizzyace: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
iPhone users left this group grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Deicide: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
It's your screen that's the problem. Turn off double tap to wake. Cause if you sleeping close to your phone your body fit day wake am.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Timoleon(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2022
He should not sleep again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Bar1941(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Maybe his village people are coming to use the phone while he's sleeping, he should password the phone then turn it off before sleeping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Starboytwo(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Use to be an android warrior.

in conclusion

Just get an iPhone. Impeccable quality. No cap.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone / Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.